Chapter 29: Home.
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching as dusk approached, I dodged the attack and looked at the figure that landed next to me.

"...Ulk"

"DON'T YOU WANT TO WATCH THE SHOW? FINALLY YOU CAN SEE THE STRENGTH OF THE GREAT DEMON KING GROEL, AND I CAN HAVE FUN FINISHING YOU HAHAHAHA..."

Hearing explosions, dragon roars, war cries, and bodies falling to the ground, I shot my violent fire at the demon in front of me.

He easily dodged it and the moment he appeared behind me, I quickly flicked my tail and covered my body with my barrier enduring the ferocious attack.

Feeling him break, I gathered strength in my claws and fended off his attack as my scales snapped on my arms.

I let out my breath only for him to rise up into the air and look at me.

"WHY DON'T YOU USE THAT TRICK? LET'S USE IT... OR CAN'T YOU? HAHAHAHA"

I responded to his taunt with a bolt of energy to see his body avoid it and appear close to me.

Dodging the energy spheres I rose while releasing my breath against the mountain, I instantly shrunk my figure and dodged the attack of his claws while hitting him with a kick and we walked a few meters away.

"...YOU LOOK GOOD HAHAHA, ARE YOU GOING TO DIE? HAHAHA BUT YOU CAN'T USE IT ONE MORE TIME... I'LL FINISH WITH YOU NOW AND-"

Seeing how he parried my attack with his palm, I felt somewhat frustrated.

"YOU'VE BECOME SLOWER... IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO? WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!"

Resisting the attack, I quickly got up from the rubble while dodging his powerful spell.

Hitting and dodging, my body was filled with wounds little by little.

"...haa...haa..."

"IT'S NO LONGER FUN TO PLAY WITH YOU YOU KNOW... OHHHH LOOK, LOOK HOW YOUR KING FALLS HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Seeing the great red dragon fall lifeless in the distance before the mighty black demon, a trace of anger appeared.

That bastard activated his ability huh…

Feeling my body stronger and my speed increasing again, I ran towards the demon who was immersed in joy.

Trying to stop myself again only managed to break his arm in half.

"AHHHHHHH"

I took advantage of the brief moment and began my fierce counterattack.

Never forget that moment, all the pain I felt.

After seeing his wounded body, I hugged him tightly and soared into the sky.

"...HEHEHE SO WILL YOU DO THAT RIGHT?...YOU'RE VERY STUPID HAHAHAHA..WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Seeing the battlefield, I quickly found the glowing figure.

"FOR STUPID!, HOW DO YOU THINK WE HAVE A LITTLE TRUCE? HEY!..."

He could barely fight against that great black demon.

His body was very injured and he seemed to be listening to the Demon in front of him.

How naive.

I accumulated all the magic in my body and felt that I was aging rapidly.

Black veins spread everywhere and an unknown liquid came out of my mouth.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!! LEAVE ME, LEAVE ME, AHHHHHHHHHH"

Looking into the Demon King's eyes I felt fear... I wanted to stop, I wanted to escape, I wanted to surrender at his feet.

Too bad I didn't control my fall.

Looking at the young elf next to him, he created a small barrier around himself and smiled at him.

Although it should look horrible right now...

Feeling the pain all over my body I lost my strength.

But the body inside my arms could no longer move and I felt relieved.

In the midst of endless confusion and pain, rays of light fell on my eyes.

I felt very tired.

I spread my wings and flew slowly.

The sound around me disappeared and my eyes could barely make out the road.

Making the trip useless, the days passed and the strength was already leaving my body.

I landed on the nearby mountain and looked at the small blue lizard with thin black lines that was looking at me menacingly.

I let out a contemptuous roar that I don't know if it was effective and after a few hours I continued on my way.

Arriving at the familiar forest, notice the small bouquet of flowers at the cave entrance.

I walked over to the small stone mountain and lay down slowly.

The days began to pass and I stopped feeling most of my body.

Touching the small stones between my claws I began to close my tired eyes.

At that moment a blurred figure appeared next to me.

"... Kaslia?"

"...¬μΩ¿₩ no... You can't Ω§`₩¤ mess around anymore... It's not #$£§ฯ Fun anymore."

"...I understand..."

Looking at the fine sand between my fingers, I let fatigue dominate my body...

What a pity... It could have lasted 10 more days.

2