Chapter 32: Magic Power
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rabbit tribe grew larger and its leader more ambitious.

But as always, time is a limit and cunning is in every living being.

Before I died I managed to make a juice with my leaves and fruits that made it live longer and made it more intelligent.

But his body couldn't take it.

The new leader shared the drink with the others and the tribe took a great leap into the forest.

Although the roars and mountains moving in the distance still terrified them.

The harmony with the forest and their cunning fight earned them a certain respect.

My size increased and I got bigger and bigger.

And then I felt the flames in my roots.

But after a while a warm liquid ran through my being joining me.

I could feel it, it was stronger and my vision was wider, I could even feel my fruits being more exquisite.

Then I noticed the nearby trees and the bunnies looking at me in terror.

Little by little they got smaller and I didn't stop until I saw the mountains staring at me in amazement.

But they just continued on their slow way and walked away.

I am very sorry about this change.

I could no longer observe the rabbits or nearby things, they were like ants moving everywhere.

After a while they calmed down but there were days when they would gather near me and have a kind of celebration.

In response, I gave them some ripe fruit along with some fallen leaves.

Am I like your god?

Or do they see me as another monster?

I tried to feel the nearby power and discovered that all the trees around me had mixed with me a long time ago.

The whole forest is part of me.

I injected some magic power into some trees and they seemed to come to life.

After doing it I felt a bit tired.

It was the first time it happened to me.

So I decided to rest my mind and disconnect from the outside world.

When I opened my eyes again I was very surprised.

My height had grown again and I only saw clouds below me.

I was wondering... If all the trees are part of my body? Can I change my point of view?

After many attempts I was amazed to see the incredible city in front of me.

Those weak rabbits now walked somewhat upright and used leaves to cover their bodies.

The nearby trees seemed to notice me and those giants knelt down for a moment.

Seeing them act like this, some young rabbits went and called out to an old figure with a strange tongue.

She knelt down and continued to speak strangely between screams.

I couldn't understand it.

Did you want something?

Did I not give you leaves and fruit? What more would they want from a tree?... Sap?

So I went back to my original body and tried to find some hole in my body.

After observing it, I decided to expel the liquid from my body slowly.

Will it be useful to them? The truth is, I had no idea.

I only felt that the magic I stole from the land was attached to my soul.

My shape changed inside but I was still the same tree as always.

So what was I?

Nature? An ordinary tree? Why did you merge with me?

Was this your goal? And what will happen when that monster gets all the magic in this world?

Will I be thrown away like it doesn't matter?

In my depression I thought of something...

What if this world became my body?

I would no longer have to wait for my death and I could be what I wanted.

So I decided to spread my roots everywhere.

Farther from the forest, towards unknown places and observe more.

Until all the plants are part of me.

2