Chapter 38.5: Emergency.
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking through the crowded guild and dodging those taking advantage of the moment, I watched the beautiful young woman calm everyone down and continue explaining the situation.

"There are already 7 kingdoms destroyed by this new Skeleton King, our scouts have reported that it is possibly an army of two hundred thousand."

"THAT?!"

"It is impossible..."

"Where is the church?! Should they take over here?!"

Waiting for the discussions to end, the young woman showed sadness and continued with her speech.

“The church has already acted on them, they sent their cardinals to arrest them… But none of them came back, just one look and they died”

"Or for Azlor!"

"Are we... are we doomed?"

"Shut up! Shut up everyone! Carry on Paula"

“Well… The latest report is that they are heading this way, their army is… legendary, we have already contacted old hero Max and his team, but they cannot take this mission… He has said that without the sword sacred will not be able to defeat him.”

That statement seemed to destroy all hope and some began to pack up to leave.

He could no longer keep quiet and decided to speak.

"LISTEN EVERYONE!"

Getting all the attention, she smiled softly and showed the sword at her waist.

“I am the new sword bearer… my name is Carlo, I know you don't know me but I found an ancient text where there was mention of an Undead who destroyed the entire continent and was defeated with this sword… Only the bearer can destroy it.

Perhaps this is even less believable, but you can see the shine of the sword.

Why lie in this situation?

Why risk even life?

Isn't it because of those innocent people?

Isn't it because of those fallen warriors?

Isn't it to free them from the evil prison they find themselves in?

We must to fight!

So let's not wait here! Prepare your best armor and your most powerful weapon and fight against the army of the undead and defend life!"

""""Uooooh""""

After everyone perked up and went to equip themselves for battle, Carlo felt exhausted.

"You did well Carlo, only by showing your courage can you be a hero."

"...Silvy, it's true that he even has legendary Bone Dragons, invincible Skeleton Knights, and many Lichs at his command... How to beat him?!"

"Don't worry about it... As long as you destroy the King, everyone will weaken."

"...Are you sure about that?"

"This is what the Pope said about the God of light... There is no need to doubt his words."

That night, Carlo looked at the forest in the distance.

Green and powerful, full of life.

Why does the God of light appear now?

Why didn't he do it when the Mighty Demon King was resurrected 13 years ago?

Does it have to do with the destruction of the temples of the God of time?

But in the end I'm just a mortal and I shouldn't care.

At one point he couldn't see.

The sword seemed to darken a bit.

And the fine white mist that came out of it went to an unknown place.

0