Chapter 3 An Unscrupulous Shop!
210 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sigh…”

Loren sighed. He needed money to draw products, and the system would receive a commission for the products he sold as well.

There were difficult days ahead.

During this period of time, the institutes had started recruiting new students.

There were exceptionally more people in Cloud City nowadays.

Although the store was located in a remote area, it was not utterly undiscoverable.

As Loren was lost in thought, five people suddenly pushed open the door and entered the store.

Loren’s eyes shone as he got up and sat down properly.

“Is the boss here?” asked a young man clad in exquisite leather armor.

“I’m the boss,” Loren said in an even tone.

Although he felt extremely excited, his expression remained impassive.

“Is this really a store? This store is so empty. What in the world do you sell?” the young man questioned as he surveyed the interior of the store.

Loren pointed at one of the stock racks and said, “Elixirs.”

“Elixirs?” The young man repeated curiously as he looked in the direction that Loren was pointing.

In reality, elixirs did not exist in this world.

They only used all sorts of healing potions produced through alchemy.

That was the main reason why Loren was worried that the elixirs would not sell.

"What does this strange thing do, boss?” the young man asked.

“The red bottle is used to heal wounds while the blue bottle is used to restore one’s combat and magical powers,” Loren explained.

The young man’s eyes shone as he asked, “Such fine items really do exist. What price are you selling it for?”

The young man was called Mitch Kane. The five of them were new students at Glory Institute, so they would soon be entering the Cloud Forest to join the new student trial.

The senior students at the institute had told them that the new student trial was full of dangers, so it would be extremely helpful if they prepared a few more bottles of healing potions.

However, healing potions produced through alchemy were scarce. As such, they had only managed to get their hands on a few bottles, and they could only use them in emergencies.

“The price is labeled below,” Loren said indifferently.

Mitch lowered his head and rubbed his eyes. “Ten spirit crystals? Why don’t you just commit a robbery instead?” he exclaimed loudly.

“I can buy a huge bunch of healing herbs from the herb store next door with a spirit crystal. Healing potions produced through alchemy aren’t as expensive as your elixirs too!”

Loren replied to him emotionlessly, “Don’t compare my elixirs to that garbage.”

“Pfft! This is an unscrupulous shop!”

Giving up on his intentions of buying the elixirs, Mitch cursed loudly at him and led his friends out of the shop without looking back.

“Tsk.”

Although Loren’s teeth ached, he had no choice but to endure it.

That trashy system would receive a 99% commission on the products that he sold.

If Loren sold an elixir for ten spirit crystals, he would only be able to obtain ten gold coins.

Perhaps today was his lucky day because, after Mitch had left, a young man and a young lady walked into the store.

They were both dressed nicely. At first sight, Loren could tell that they were from wealthy families.

“May I know if both of you are looking for anything?”

Loren asked calmly as he sat behind the counter.

“Boss, what in the world do you sell in this store? Why is it so empty?” asked the female of the pair, curious.

She was not the first one who had asked him this question. He pointed at the store rack.

After both of them looked over, Loren said, “The red bottle is a Wound Healing Elixir, which can be used to heal one’s wounds, whereas the blue bottle is a Vital Energy Restoration Elixir, which can be used to restore one’s combat and magical power.”

“Such fine items really do exist!”

Elixirs that could heal wounds and restore one’s combat and magical powers were a crucial resource for students that would be participating in the new student trial.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

 

6