Chapter 4 First Business Transaction
200 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How much is this elixir selling for?” the female student asked the key question.

“The prices are labeled underneath,” Loren said. After thinking about it for a while, he added, “No negotiations are allowed.”

“What?” the male student exclaimed. “Ten spirit crystals? What kind of unscrupulous shop is this?

“A healing potion produced by alchemy only costs two to three spirit crystals. You…” The male student tried up to Loren to teach him a lesson as he spoke.

“Auster, wait.” The female student reached out to stop him.

After that, her eyes shone as she looked at Loren and said sternly, “We can afford these elixirs, boss, but are you sure that your elixirs are worth the price?”

“Sis, are you really going to buy from this unscrupulous shop?” Auster urged worryingly from the side.

Loren responded emotionlessly, “I don’t deceive kids.”

“Alright, I’ll take you at your word. I want a Vital Energy Restoration Elixir and a Wound Healing Elixir.” The female student, Winter Youngblood, took out twenty spirit crystals and slammed them onto the counter.

“Thank you for your purchase.”

Loren was extremely overjoyed, but he did not act erratically as he slowly kept the spirit crystals on the counter.

“Sis…”

“Shut up!” Winter shouted out harshly.

After taking down the two small porcelain bottles from the stock rack, Winter said, “If these two elixirs aren’t worth the price that you charged me for…”

“You’re welcome to destroy my store any time.”

Loren, seated behind the counter, articulated slowly as he tucked both hands deep in his sleeves.

“Alright, the Youngbloods never go against their words,” Winter huffed, then left the store with Auster, who was still ceaselessly nagging at her.

“Phew…”

Loren let out a long sigh of relief.

He had finally completed his first business. He no longer had to worry about starving to death.

Loren rubbed his belly, which had already been aching from hunger, then took out a small box from under the counter.

He had put in the twenty spirit crystals earlier. Presently, only twenty gold coins remained inside.

“What a greedy thing,” Loren scolded the system in his mind.

“Please do not scold the system, host. Otherwise, the system has the right to deduct the host’s rewards,” the system said.

“Apologies, my mistake.” Loren was adept at lowering his head.

“You are a promising and worthy student. Congratulations on completing your first business transaction. The system will reward you with the chance to take part in a product lucky draw. Would you like to draw it now?” the system asked.

“Yes!”

Loren replied decisively.

As soon as he had finished speaking, a square box appeared on top of the counter. There was a small round hole on top of the box.

“Please draw your reward,” the system said.

Loren looked at the square box. After being in a momentary daze, he finally came to his senses.

“You’re amazing, my dear system,” Loren praised the system in a teasing tone before reaching into the square box.

After moving his hand around inside the box, he pulled out a small round capsule.

He opened the capsule and took out the paper strip inside it.

“Ten bottles of Malt Vitamin Functional Drink.”

“Ma… Malt?” Loren gazed at the piece of paper in his hands in shock.

On the other end, the Youngblood siblings, Auster and Winter, entered the Cloud Forest after purchasing the two elixirs.

The new student trial of Glory Institute was extremely simple. One would be able to complete their mission as long as they managed to attack and kill ten magical beasts above Level 10.

There were plenty of combat occupations in this world.

However, everyone’s power levels were the same.

The levels were divided into the ranks of Adventurer, Flanker, Master, Hero, Powerhouse, King, and Emperor.

Each rank was further divided into twenty levels.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

6