Chapter 21 Trashing The Shop At Midnight
156 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It seems that, for far too long, we haven’t been showing them what the Iron Hound Gang is capable of. They’ve all forgotten about how powerful we are.”

Hound Three looked at each of the shops and stopped in front of a shop with a quirky renovation, then said, “This is the shop.”

“Iron Hound said that the shop bold enough to protest was extremely recognizable,” Hound Four said as he glanced at the glass wall in front of them curiously.

This was the only shop of its kind in the entire Cloud City.

“Let’s start trashing it!”

Hound Three raised the iron sledgehammer in his hands. The muscles on his arms flexed as his veins protruded.

Bang—!

A loud crash rang out as the iron sledgehammer, half as tall as a man, collided violently with the glass wall.

Hound Three’s mouth went numb with the shock of the impact; both of his arms trembled.

However, not a single hint of a crack appeared on the glass wall.

“What is this wall made of? Why is it so hard?” Hound Three asked as his hand trembled, the iron sledgehammer almost fell from his hands.

“Have you gotten weak from all your activities in the Scarlet Court last night? Let me do it instead,” Hound Four said, glancing at Hound Three in disgust, then picked up the iron sledgehammer.

Bang—!

Another loud crash rang out.

This time, the iron sledgehammer flew out of Hound Four’s hands from the impact of the collision.

There was not a single trace of a crack on the part of the wall that the sledgehammer had struck.

“I don’t believe that both of us aren’t able to destroy a small shop like this.” Hound Three, enraged, shook his arms and grabbed the iron sledgehammer once again.

Just then, a figure appeared inside the shop.

“Are you guys really ignoring me?” Loren slowly pushed open the door of the shop and glanced at the glass wall.

He had to admit that the shop’s defense power was excellent with the Host System’s renovations.

“You must be the boss of this shop. You’ve arrived at the right time. I heard that you’re unwilling to pay us the management fees. Don’t blame either of us for being harsh on you.” Hound Three glanced at Loren and thought him an ordinary person.

He smiled at Loren cruelly as he raised the iron sledgehammer and pointed it at Loren.

“Why are you saying so much to him? Break his legs first and throw him onto the streets. Let those people know what will happen to them if they refused to pay the management fees.”

Hound Four told Hound Three as he picked up his own iron sledgehammer.

They completely ignored Loren’s presence.

In their eyes, someone like Loren was just a slab of meat on the chopping board. They could cut him into pieces.

They could kill him as a warning to everyone and reinstate the dignity of the Iron Hound Gang.

“Then stop talking and start taking action,” Hound Three shouted harshly. He raised his iron sledgehammer and slammed it in Loren’s direction.

However, something happened just then.

The system said, “I have detected individuals with hostile intentions toward the host. Activating the defense system.”

“The host’s dignity cannot be violated within the shop!” the system added.

Suddenly, Loren felt a strong force of energy surging within his body.

This defense system strengthened his current power level.

The iron sledgehammer in Hound Three’s hands was already in front of Loren.

Wind swooshed toward him, even moving the strands of his hair.

Bang—!

“That guy should be half-dead after a single strike with the sledgehammer. Hound Three, you should’ve shown some mercy. If he dies, who will we get management fees from?”

Hound Four teased him as he stood by the side laughing gleefully.

It was as if the person that he had attacked just now was not a human, but a goat that was about to be slaughtered.

“Both of you are just talking amongst yourselves. You really are ignoring me.”

“What?!”

Hound Three and Hound Four’s eyes widened as they fixed their gazes beneath the iron sledgehammer.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

4