Chapter 22 The Ice Sculptures In Front Of The Shop
149 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was as if Hound Three’s attack met with an invisible solid wall made of air in front of them.

Loren, standing behind the wall of air, held an orb of magical elements on his palm. Powerful magical energy surging under his control.

“No, no!”

Both of them were so shocked that they almost lost their wits. Given how powerful the orb of magical elements was, the young man in front of them was evidently a frightening magician.

Who told them that this person was an ordinary man!?

Hound Three and Hound Four had only a single thought—run away.

They wanted to escape from this terrifying place and distance themselves from this frightening young man.

However, it was already too late.

“Deep Freeze.”

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

Loren hurled the magical elements at them lightly, and orbs of magical elements flew out.

Their frightened screams suddenly stopped.

All that remained were two lifelike ice sculptures standing on the streets in front of the shop.

“What a pity. This is the only magical spell that I know how to cast.” Loren sighed deeply.

Since the enemy had been defeated, the defense system was then deactivated.

The Host System also retrieved the sudden wave of energy that had entered Loren’s body.

“I should go back to sleep. I still need to open the shop tomorrow.” Loren yawned and returned to his shop, ignoring the two ice sculptures on the street.

The next morning.

There was a loud commotion outside Loren’s shop.

The bosses of the nearby shops had all been attracted by the two ice sculptures outside Loren’s shop.

“Isn’t this Hound Three and Hound Four from the Iron Hound Gang?” a plump boss shouted out, a look of disbelief appeared on his face when he recognized the two ice sculptures.

Although Hound Three and Hound Four were merely underlings of the Iron Hound Gang, the ordinary people viewed them as powerful men they dared not offend.

In the past, countless small businesses owners had been forced by the Iron Hound Gang to leave Cloud City.

“Why are they frozen over here? Did that powerful magician take action against them last night?”

“From the way they look, they seem to have been frozen without being able to defend themselves.”

“Oh gosh, it seems like that magician must at least be of an Adventurer rank. He could even be a magician with a Flanker rank.”

The other bosses continued to gossip, shock and disbelief danced on their faces.

They could not believe that the boss of such a small shop could manage to hire a magician of a Flanker rank to act against Hound Three and Hound Four.

“Yawn…”

Loren rubbed his eyes and opened the door of the shop. He then looked at the crowd outside his shop in shock. “Why are you guys crowding outside my shop? Do you guys want to buy something?”

“It’s nothing. It’s nothing.”

The bosses all waved their hands and left with smiles on their faces when they saw Loren.

They did not have any strong people to rely on. Although Loren dared to go against the Iron Hound Gang, that did not mean that they dared to do so.

Uncle Hall, who had given Loren advice yesterday, was the only one who remained.

“Lor... Loren, it seems like I had worried unnecessarily yesterday,” Uncle Hall said as he stared awkwardly at Loren.

“No, thank you for your concern, Uncle Hall,” Loren slowly said.

Uncle Hall, slightly stunned, smiled and said, “Run your shop well. I believe that you can do it.”

“Okay.”

Loren nodded and watched as Uncle Hall left.

He then started organizing the stocks inside his shop.

He also placed the three skill gemstones he drew last night onto the stock shelf and asked the system to help him indicate their prices on the shelf.

Although the shop was always clean and speckless since it was managed by the system, Loren was accustomed to findings things to keep himself busy.

Knock knock knock.

The sound of knocking rang out from outside the shop.

“Please come in,” Loren called out in an even tone as he raised his head.

5