Chapter 48 Adventurer Skill: Explosion!
139 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It has a sturdy body.” Blood Hound did not expect to defeat the Magical Rock Ape using ice spears alone.

They attacked it using sharp swords immediately after.

“Roar—!”

The Magical Rock Ape roared aloud. Its fur suddenly glimmered a faint glow.

The loud clangs of metal blades echoed as the sharp swords slashed the body of Magical Rock Ape.

The Magical Rock Ape’s fur was as hard as metal.

“Retreat!” Blood Hound shouted. He then raised his shield and rushed forward.

The Magical Rock Ape swung all four of its arms and smashed its fists at the mercenaries who dared to attack it.

The loud swoosh of the wind showed just how swift and strong its fists were.

Even a heavily armored knight skilled in defense would lose his life to the fists of the Magical Rock Ape, what more these mercenaries.

This was the difference between an Adventurer rank and a Flanker rank magical beast.

“Adventurer skill: Explosion!”

A magnificent but mysterious mark suddenly appeared on Blood Hound’s left hand, which held his shield. It was Blood Hound’s Adventurer mark.

His Adventurer skill was known as Explosion. This skill increased all of his attributes instantly. A short cool-down period was required every time he used the skill. Otherwise, his body would suffer from immense pressure if he used the Explosion skill consecutively.

“Bang—!”

The Magical Rock Ape’s fist crashed harshly against Blood Hound’s shield.

Blood Hound, who had activated his Explosion skill, gritted his teeth as he resisted the Magical Rock Ape’s attack. The ground beneath him sank a little due to the massive impact.

Suddenly, fragments of ice on the ground from the ice spears earlier flew up, pierced into the Magical Rock Ape’s joints, and crystallized to form ice shackles.

Blood Hound immediately took the opportunity to raise the shortsword in his hand and aimed it at the Magical Rock Ape’s heart.

Blood Hound used his explosive energy to stab the sharp sword into the Magical Rock Ape’s body.

“Roar—!”

The Magical Rock Ape roared wildly from the intense pain. The ice shackles locking its joints in place suddenly broke into pieces and fell onto the ground.

The few magicians in Blood Hound’s team let out a collective sigh of disappointment.

The shattered ice shackles backfired and affected their mental power.

The Magical Rock Ape fixed its blood-red gaze on Blood Hound. Its fangs, which protruded out of its mouth, shone eerily in the night.

Its large fist moved swiftly like a dark shadow as it smashed onto Blood Hound.

Blood Hound raised his shield and placed it in front of himself at once. The next moment, a large force crashed against the shield.

Blood Hound pulled his shortsword from the Magical Rock Ape’s body as he pushed backward.

Blood flowed out of the Magical Rock Ape’s body.

“Boom—!”

A few trees collapsed, causing dust to fly up in the air. Blood Hound, who was flung back due to the impact, finally landed on the ground.

“Howl—!”

The Magical Rock Ape roared to assert dominance. It fell forward on the ground and propelled itself toward Blood Hound using its arms and legs.

Blood Hound, who dared to hurt him, had triggered the Magical Rock Ape’s anger.

“Cough, cough! The Magical Rock Ape is way too strong. The ice shackles could not hold it down at all.” The Blood Hound got himself up from the ground, coughing in suffocation due to the dust.

Although he managed to block the Magical Rock Ape’s attack just now, the immense force had penetrated the shield and injured him.

“Trap the Magical Rock Ape using the iron cable!”

“Clang!”

A few burly team members instantly took the iron cable thick as a child’s arm from their backs and flung the cable out.

The other members reacted instinctively from the many years of working together.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

3