Chapter 49 The Magical Rock Ape’s Maniacal Rage
136 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They set the iron cable in place quickly within seconds and hid it in the path by which the Magical Rock Ape was charging.

“Clang—!”

As the Magical Rock Ape crossed the path, those holding onto the cable suddenly pulled it forcefully at both ends, stretching out the iron cable fully.

The Magical Rock Ape tripped over the cable. Those pulling on the cable then started moving immediately.

“Ice shackles!”

The magicians in Blood Hound’s team waved their magical staffs again, causing magical power to be gathered and released. The Magical Rock Ape’s joints were frozen once again.

The Magical Rock Ape, restrained once again, let out an angry roar.

The ice shackles could not hold the Magical Rock Ape down, considering how strong it was. They would only be able to slow it down at most.

While the Magical Rock Ape struggled to break free from the shackles, the mercenaries quickly used four iron cables on it and tied up The Magical Rock Ape tightly.

“Why would a Flanker rank magical beast appear here?” Blood Hound panted heavily.

Luckily, the Magical Rock Ape was only a magical beast ranging from level 40 to 50.

Besides, it did not have any ability to activate other skills.

Otherwise, it would be hard for the team to go against a Flanker rank magical beast through a rushed effort without getting hurt.

“Attack and kill it at once. We can’t keep a Flanker rank magical beast alive.” Blood Hound ordered strictly.

If it was an agility-type magical beast, they might be able to lock it up and keep it alive.

However, a strength-type magical beast was just way too dangerous.

Furthermore, Blood Hound’s team mission was not to capture a Flanker rank magical beast alive.

“Explosive Fireball!”

The magicians in Blood Hound’s team rapidly gathered their magical power and formed a massive fireball.

Wild magical power surged within the fireball.

It was the strongest magical spell that they could muster other than thunder magical spells.

Since the Magical Rock Ape’s fur was tough, attacking it using magical spells would be more effective than physical attacks.

“Boom!”

They aimed the Explosive Fireball at the Magical Rock Ape. A large explosion occurred as the fireball crashed against its body.

There was a serious expression on Blood Hound’s face.

“Howl—!”

A roar was heard amidst the explosion. The flames were almost extinguished.

“As expected, it isn’t dead yet.” Blood Hound’s expression changed drastically as he raised his shield and stomped his foot vigorously.

“Scram!”

Blood Hound pushed away one of the team members who was standing near flames.

At the same time, a dark figure stood out of the burning flames.

“Adventurer skill: Explosion!”

“Bang—!”

The Magical Rock Ape, whose body was still in flames, crashed hard into Blood Hound. He was flung back from a strong surge of force into a few trees, causing the trees to collapse to catch his fall.

Even with his Explosion skill, it was hard for Blood Hound to defend against the attacks of an angry Magical Rock Ape.

“Howl—!”

The Magical Rock Ape thumped its fists against its chest as it let out an ear-splitting roar.

Although its body was full of burns and dried blood, it had only made it look more ferocious.

The Magical Rock Ape broke the iron cables with its massive strength. The pieces of the iron cable laid among the extinguished flames.

The iron cable, which was thick as a child’s arm, was broken into pieces.

“Block its way. Don’t let it get to our leader.”

“Roar—!”

The Magical Rock Ape was overcome with maniacal rage. It roared and rushed toward anyone who dared to block its way.

Nobody here could match the strength of the Magical Rock Ape.

Anyone who got hit by its fist would wound up severely injured or dead.

Within just a short time, Blood Hound’s team had lost more than ten of its members.

However, none of them backed down.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

3