Chapter 50 Let Me Take Care Of This Magical Ape
232 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Cough, cough…” Blood Hound crawled up from the ground with much difficulty as he spitted out a mouthful of blood weakly.

The physiques of humans and magical beasts were indeed vastly different.

Magical beasts could emerge victorious in a battle of strength against humans unless humans used powerful skills to compensate for their lack of strength.

Blood Hound still suffered severe internal injuries from the Magical Rock Ape’s angry blows, although he had activated his Explosion skill.

The combat power within him could not flow smoothly.

“If this situation persists, the whole team will die here.” Blood Hound supported himself using his shortsword and got up. He then raised his shield and attempted to attack the Magical Rock Ape.

Just then, Blood Hound noticed the movements of a figure from the corner of his eye.

The Magical Rock Ape was still roaring. It swung its fists around as if they were the scythe of the grim reaper. Its fists smashed the nearby members of Blood Hound’s team.

“Oh, it’s a Magical Rock Ape. It seems like I didn’t wander into Cloud Forest at midnight for nothing.”

A clear and bright voice suddenly spoke out.

Immediately after, a figure rushed toward the Magical Rock Ape, raising the sword in his hands. The sword clashed heavily against the fist of the Magical Rock Ape swung at him.

“Bang—!”

The terrifying Magical Rock Ape was pushed two steps back due to the force. That figure fell onto the ground as well.

“Tiger Hughes!” Blood Hound widened his eyes.

“Hey, Blood Hound, long time no see. How have you been lately?” Tiger raised his rage greatsword and greeted him with a wide grin on his face.

“Are you truly the lone hero, Tiger Hughes?”

Blood Hound’s team members widened their eyes as well.

Tiger managed to push the Magical Rock Ape back with just a single blow of his sword. It was not something that an Adventurer rank warrior could do.

Even though he was a highly skilled warrior famous for his strength, he could not possibly be that powerful.

“Oh, aren’t these the little boys under Blood Hound’s lead? What’s wrong? Do you guys not recognize me?” As the infamous lone hero of Cloud City’s mercenary association, Tiger had met with the mercenary teams before.

“No, but...be careful!” One of the mercenaries shouted out when he saw the Magical Rock Ape charging toward Tiger.

“It’s back again. Let me take care of this Magical Rock Ape.” There was not a hint of distress on Tiger’s face. He turned around and attacked the Magical Rock Ape as it charged toward him.

“Bang—!”

Two of them collided with each other once again.

The Magical Rock Ape let out a thunderous roar when it crashed into Tiger. Tiger maneuvered his rage greatsword to counter the attacks of the Magical Rock Ape without backing down.

“Boom—!”

“Baboom—!”

Tiger swung his rage greatsword in a frenzy. His passive skills intensified as he fought against the Magical Rock Ape. The skills were activated the moment he started fighting the Magical Rock Ape.

The rage greatsword was an excellent grade weapon. The added attacking power of the greatsword could not be compared to the other shoddy weapons.

Coupled with the increase in his skills, Tiger slowly suppressed the attacks of the Magical Rock Ape.

“He managed to subdue the Magical Rock Ape. Did Tiger Hughes pass the trial and advance to Flanker rank?” Blood Hound supported himself as he stared at Tiger with a look of shock in his eyes.

He had known Tiger for a long time, but he never knew that Tiger was this powerful.

“Since when did our leader know someone this powerful?”

“Is this the same lone hero, Tiger Hughes, whom we met in the past?”

“No, this isn’t right. There must be something wrong with my eyes.”

As Tiger continued to fight the Magical Rock Ape, the members of Blood Hound’s team could only look at him in disbelief.

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000145164/System/ShopkeeperOfTheGodlySystemOfAllRealms

3