Chapter 10: The Real First Fight
851 11 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the following weeks, Kai worked as hard as he could to help Ember readjust to using her wings. They spent quite a lot of time together, and about 3 days into the week, they decided to permanently leave the cave and go adventuring to help Ember get re-accustomed to flight. The next few days were filled with fights, and that was it. It would've been incredibly boring if the two hadn't learned to communicate.

Luckily, they had. "Talking" with each other was basically the only way to pass the time other than eating, sleeping, and fighting. This meant that Ember and Kai were talking a LOT. Every day he spent like this, Kai felt more and more unsure of his decision to convince Ember to go back to her family. He was starting, albeit very slowly, to feel like Ember could be his new family. He got along with her very well, and she obviously didn't mind his company.

It had been so long since he had someone who really cared for him, and this new sensation was the main thing chipping at his defenses. Ember too seemed to be relishing this time spent with him, not to mention how insane the amount of xp she was racking up was. Over the course of one week of virtually nonstop goblin, ogre, and troll slaughtering, she had gone from 0/200 all the way to 130/200. Every goblin seemed to give 5 xp, ogres gave 20, and trolls 15, that is to say that no small amount of killing had been done. 

One thing worthy of mention is that Kai had, at this point, gotten completely over his fear of killing, especially goblins. Those nasty fuckers weren't known to be the horniest monster for nothing. The day that he killed his first monster was near the end of the week of rehabilitation. They had set up camp with their backs to a steep cliff face, and he was taking the night watch since Ember was tired from all of the day's fighting.

After a few hours, he was getting quite drowsy, and almost fell asleep, when he heard a slight noise coming from the tangled underbrush to his immediate left. He didn't immediately react, figuring it was probably a squirrel, foolishly forgetting that he was not on earth anymore and that not once had he seen a single squirrel in this world yet. His mind was very fuzzy from lack of sleep, after all.

Still, he figured he should at least look around the camp to be 100% positive that nothing was wrong. He lazily got up and slowly meandered around to where Ember was sleeping. What he saw made his blood run cold. Ember had a shallow gash in her left leg, but that wasn't the real issue. There were 4 goblins with daggers surrounding her, and one dead on the floor with his head laying by his body, all with daggers coated in a strange and extremely foul-smelling purple liquid, including the dead one. 

Immediately after he realized the worst part. All four of the ugly bastards' dicks were rock hard and they were clambering fervently at Ember their lives depended on it, drool and slobber flying with abandon out of their mouths. Ember didn't move, although he could see a tear slowly run down her face. Some very quick problem-solving led him to the conclusion that she was paralyzed somehow. Clearly, the dead goblin had ambushed her in her exhausted state and gotten a small, but deadly hit in before it was taken out, and its comrades were slower and therefore hadn't made it to her just yet.

He stood there in shock, not fully comprehending what was going on, but when he saw the first of the goblins finally fling its entire body at her exposed vagina with a wild look, Kai lost it. His vision went red, and if he had been paying attention to his system screen, he would have seen:

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[Class skill unlocked!]

Would you like to read it?

Y/N

[Class skill unlocked!]

Would you like to read it?

Y/N

--------------------------------------------------------------------  

(AN: yes, two separate skills were unlocked here, I didn't accidentally copy and paste it twice or anything.)

The notifications sat there, waiting to be opened, only to be thoroughly neglected for a while.

Ka's pupils dilated and he screamed, not even bothering to take out his shapeshifting stick. Now, two very interesting things happened at this point. The first thing to occur was a slow, but very obvious change in Kai's eyes. His once brown, normal-looking irises were being filled with a deep, piercing red hue, giving him an incredibly menacing look. The other thing that happened was a very very faint — imperceptible to those without incredibly enhanced vision — red mist suddenly shot out of his body, creating a fairly sizable dome around their encampment. The goblins, despite being incredibly horny, suddenly felt a little sick. They hesitated for a solid ten seconds, shaking in fear, although in the end, they decided to continue, not deterred from their "prize".

Again, another notification popped up that Kai simply didn't care about at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------  

Host has used [Extreme Fear Aura] 

Cost: 15 Mp

Mana: ‎ΞΞ‎ΞΞ‎ΞΞ‎ΞΞ‎ΞΞ‎ΞΞ‎ΞΞ‎ΞΞ‎ΞΞ‎ΞΞ   

--------------------------------------------------------------------  

The ten seconds were just barely enough time for Kai to reach Ember. Just as goblin #1 was about to shove its dick into her, Kai launched into it, grabbing its neck with both hands and twisted forcefully, brutally snapping its neck in a quick, flawless motion. He then threw its corpse at goblin #2, who wasn't at all prepared for the sudden attack. It almost instantly got decapitated, solely from the sheer strength and speed of Kai's throw, viscous blood oozing from the stump that had previously held its disgusting face. 

Kai grinned, feeling the adrenaline pumping through his veins.

'Why in the world was I so afraid of this?' He thought to himself. 'I can't believe I've been missing out on this wonderful feeling!' He started giggling uncontrollably, which quickly morphed into a full-on cackle, straight from every childs' nightmares.

(EMber POV)

Meanwhile, Ember, who as a dragon had a natural resistance to most toxins, had mostly recovered her motor skills but was still a little bit too dizzy and weak to move her entire body. She had however accumulated enough strength to move he head in Kai's direction. When she saw how enormously pissed off he was, and how much he loved killing the pieces of shit that had almost taken her from him, she immediately felt hot. 

Her sacred juices were gushing out nonstop and they didn't seem to show any sign of stopping any time soon. She was panting heavily, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. She looked at her hyuman with hearts in her eyes and vowed beyond a shadow of a doubt that nothing would ever separate them, and if anything tried to, it was most definitely not going to have a painless death. 

" Kai, Kai, KaI, KAi, kAI, kAi, KAI, KAI! " She moaned, watching his every move while simultaneously doing her very best to scratch the proverbial itch she was now feeling at an unbearable level in her special place.

Her eyes briefly flashed the same color that had filled up Kai's moments earlier, although they quickly switched back to their normal, bewitching golden hue.

Without hesitating for a single moment longer, she quietly, lovingly uttered the ancient binding words only ever used by the female dragons. (AN: obviously these aren't in English when She says them but I'm translating what they would mean if she was) A female dragon wouldn't say these words until they were absolutely sure of their decision, as the ancient words of their ancestors were forever binding, in life and in death.

"Now and forever," She spoke reverently, still drooling a bit while watching her beloved slaughter the last of the Goblins, "across the ends of the world, I will hunt you down and make you mine. Until death comes and takes my head, I will be with you, my mate." A bright mark briefly appeared on her underbelly, and then disappeared as quickly as it came.

'Well, at least in the future' Ember thought with a final giggle, and then moaned so loudly that Kai, who had just finished off the last Goblin, could hear it. She had finally released the hot feeling she was experiencing in her special place, and it felt SOOOOO GOOOOD! A massive puddle formed underneath her as she panted and whimpered for a few more seconds, greedily gulping in breath after breath.

The red glow in Kai's eyes had immediately left when he heard Ember moan, and he started running to her, fearing that she was in pain, while it was in fact, the exact opposite. However, before he could reach her, his vision blurred and he slowly fell backward, losing consciousness.

After a couple of seconds, when she could finally stand, she padded over to him, greedily taking his sweaty musk into her scaly muzzle, thoroughly calming her and clearing her head. She briefly stared at his sleeping figure before stretching out her wings and picking him up with her jaws.

If Kai had been awake, yet another notification would have gone unnoticed, awaiting his inspection:

--------------------------------------------------------------------  

{Hidden side quest has been fulfilled!}

[Companion status: Ember]

Status Update: (Buff gained) Mark of the ancients

Description:  Through a ritual passed down through generations of dragons, your companion has invoked their sacred words in the mother tongue.

Reward:

[Transform skill *Legendary Grade* unlocked!] 

Would you like to read it?

Y/N

--------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

Well, I guess I'll just go ahead and ask... Time to write a Lemon, or too soon?
  • Lemon or bust!!!!! (keep in mind that I have literally no idea how to write one, so it might suck) Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Yes, but not for a decent amount of chapters (probably like 10ish) Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Not until chapter 69 Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Never Votes: 2 3.8%
Total voters: 53 · This poll was closed on Feb 20, 2022 01:19 AM.
43