Chapter 11: The First of Many
1.1k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took about 2 days for Kai to wake up. When he finally woke from his extreme exhaustion and sat up, the world started to spin. He heaved, although nothing came out. It was still a rather unpleasant feeling though. He felt terrible, and his whole body was incredibly sore. However, when his still quite tired hampsters finally started running on that wheel, he immediately broke into a cold sweat.

"EMBER!" He shouted, getting up slowly and spinning around, desperately trying to find the only one that had ever made him feel like he had a family.

"I- no, please- not like this..." 

He collapsed on the ground, sobbing. He had been too late. It crushed a part of him that he didn't even realize he had in the first place. She was gone, likely killed after being defiled, and those little bastards had probably not even considered him to be worth the trouble. He couldn't even remember what happened, everything felt like a big blur after he saw the goblin assaulting her. 

And now, here he was, alone and in a field of flowers overlooking a pond. 

"At least the flowers are nice" he mentioned, sniffing a little. "I bet Ember would have loved them"

It took a while for him to stop the tears and start thinking rationally. Eventually, he realized that something was not quite right.

'Wait,' he reasoned, 'If Ember died and the goblins left me for dead at our camp next to the cliff, then how the hell am I here?'

Meanwhile, while he was pondering over his apparent teleportation, Ember was watching from a nearby tree. 

(Ember POV)

'Hehehehehehehehe' 

She was giggling with unabashed glee at Kai's weeping figure. Originally, she immediately wanted to go comfort her beloved as soon as he awoke, but when she heard her name screamed in desperation, it awoke something in her. 

"He cares about me" She whispered this over and over to herself, rocking back and forth with her hands on her knees, with a grin on her pearly white teeth and a small tear rolling down her cheek. 

"Oh, Kai" She held herself back from moaning and almost started unconsciously masturbating again. She had basically been doing nothing but staring at him and masturbating for the last two days straight. Of course, she was also a good mate and made sure he was eating, and made sure to force-feed him food every day so that he wouldn't starve, as well as water.

(Flashback)

When Kai collapsed onto the floor after saving her from the Rapelins, (AN: Official name for this particular strain of goblins, remember, she studied this shit religiously) she went into a frenzy and dashed over to him immediately, the soreness from the goblin poison forgotten immediately. She put her face above his chest and confirmed he was still breathing, assuaging the possibility that her worst nightmare was coming true immediately. 

"Huuuuuh" She sighed in relief.

However,  just as she was about to get her fill of the drug that was Kai's scent, something appeared out of thin air in front of her. She immediately went into a defensive position, positioning her body between in at her Kai, who was incredibly vulnerable at the moment. Now, Ember would never, ever admit this out loud, but as soon as she thought of Kai's current state, even in the middle of something threatening his life (or so she assumed), her mind was filled with fantasies and she even got a little wet. 

Like a good mate though, she quickly snapped out of her delusions and looked closer at the strange blue shimmery wall that had appeared. It appeared to move wherever she looked, and when she actually looked at what was on the wall thing, she realized that there were words, and words that she could read!

Her guard relaxed, although not completely, as she was still quite paranoid after what had happened to her not even one day ago. She warily read the text, conveniently written in the ancient tongue of the dragons, and what was on it almost made her choke on her own tongue. She had to read it a couple of times before what it said really processed into her mind. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[Congratulations!] 

Dragon, you have received the honor of being a potential mate for the Heavenly Beast Tamer,

or Kai, as you know him! However, due to the mindset of humans, I have calculated that the

odds of you successfully mating with the Heavenly Beast Tamer are less than 2 percent. 

Therefore, I have devised a possible solution that will successfully raise this chance to 84 percent!

Accept?

Y/N

(WARNING)

keep in mi-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Before she even had the chance to read the warning, her claw reached toward the Y, and she hit it without a second thought, not really understanding why she was hitting it, and mainly doing it instinctively. Luckily, her instincts (AN: we'll just let her think it was her, ok?) seemed to be on point, and a feminine voice sounded in her head.

[You will now be teleported with your potential mate to a secure location so that you may undergo the transformation process in peace.]

Ember had absolutely no idea what was happening, but frankly, she could care less. 

'He's gonna mate with me, he's gonna mate with me, he's gonna mate with me, we're gonna have babies and their names are gonna be Ruby and Scarlet and he's gonna love me and be with me forever and ever-'

Just as her thoughts were getting to a point that they really had no business going to, a blinding light shone and suddenly she was in a field of flowers, with her beloved laying unconsciously next to her.

Before she could look any closer at the place they had been apparently teleported to — She really didn't care because Kai was there as well, but it didn't hurt to be thorough at least — She passed out, and awoke in a black void with a small child in a black and red frilly dress sitting in front of her at what appeared to be a block of wood on sticks.

 

 

 

 

 

30