Chapter 12: The One Who Watches (18+)
1.3k 12 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: Sorry for being gone for so long :'( I contracted covid and had to quarantine at the hotel I was staying at for a week and a half, and I didn't have my computer... Sorry again! I'm fine now by the way, and hopefully, regular updates will continue again. Also, I know this isn't a true lemon, but I really couldn't figure out a way to make a full lemon make sense story wise right now, sorry. Anyways, enjoy!)

When she comprehended exactly what was going on, Ember immediately put up her guard. 

'Where the fuck am I?'

Without warning, a melodious and smooth voice interrupted her thoughts: "Oh, you don't need to worry about that, little one" 

Ember was stunned momentarily, before asking "You can hear my thoughts? What in the 9 realms are you, and get the fuck out of my head. Kai is the only one allowed in there."

The figure shook her head "Again, that is not for you to know. At least, not yet. What are you doing here is the question you really should be asking." She said with a slight chuckle.

"Fine then", Ember relented. "Why am I here, and how soon can I go back to my Kai?" 

"Fiesty! I like it. Kai has indeed found himself a good first candidate!" The being muttered to herself. "Anyway, what a great question, young one! You are here to receive what I like to call..." with a ceremonious pause for added flair... "Knowledge! Yayyyyy" 

Ember stared at her, not willing to believe what she just heard.

"You're telling me that you took me from my Kai so that you could tell me some random bullshit about my past or something?"

As she grew increasingly impatient, the being started to lose patience, and eventually, she decided to just impart her wisdom whether Ember liked it or not. She still felt inclined to inform her of the contents of said knowledge, however.

"Little dragon, you have already acquired a special ability only privy to the potential mates of the legendary tamer, so you should feel lucky"

Ember snorted with indignation, "This is false, I have no rec-"

"QUIET" With a booming voice that made her feel as if the sky itself had fallen on her face, Ember's mouth closed with force, and she stopped attempting to speak.

"As I was saying, this power of yours is a bit difficult to get used to, and as the benefactor of the tamer, I have taken it upon myself to help you and your future sisters along the way. Anyway, get ready, this is probably going to hurt... A lot..."

The being waved her petite arms and a purple light flew out of her hands, shooting straight into Ember's heart. At that moment, something changed within her brain. A plethora of information came at a rapid pace, and her mind seemed to be working well past its limits to keep up. Knowledge of the human race was given to her, literally anything humans knew she was given access to. Along with this, she saw a vision of her chanting a series of words and turning into a humanoid herself. 

Everything stopped after this. She woke up eventually, only to find herself in the same cave with Kai. After reorienting herself, she really thought about what this all meant. 

'Oh... oH... OH oH Oh Oh oH WE CAN BREED'

Suddenly, this thought hit her like a truck driven by a guy with a weird ass name. She realized exactly what this meant, and she even had access to the knowledge of how it was done.

She immediately uttered the strange chant she heard in her dreams and within seconds, she was buck naked, staring at two human hands in front of her. She was already quite familiar with how to move and everything else, as the knowledge given to her by the weird short lady was enough to do the trick. She took a look at his succulent, unconscious body, just waiting for her on the ground, but as she started getting undressed, she suddenly realized something else. 

'It doesn't mean anything to me anymore if he doesn't love me back, huh' 

This was revolutionary. No self respecting dragon had ever considered their mates' feelings before capturing them for childbearing purposes. Mostly, it had to do with Ember's overwhelmingly powerful love for him, and she really, really, really, didn't want to hurt him in any way.

When her inner monologue was finished, a voice sounded in her mind "Oh, little dragon, here's one last little bonus for you for being so cooperative"

Ember felt like the being was being a bit condescending, and a low growl came out of her mouth, but all was soon forgotten when she saw what had happened. He was naked. Her Kai was stark naked on the floor... And she couldn't look away.

"Huff... huff... huff... huff... huff... huff... huff... huff... huff"

Breathing hard, she finally broke and with a moaned the loudest she had yet "He's SO FUCKING HOT!!!!"

And with that, armed with the knowledge of how humans feel sexual pleasure along with her surprisingly strong moral conviction to leave her beloved untainted, she did the only thing she could.

Ember, being a dragon therefore not one for pleasantries got right into the rhythm immediately. She shoved her left hand into her already sopping cunt and masturbated as fast as she could. Her right hand crept up to her now defined chest and started kneading her breast like it was freshly made dough.

"Unghhhhhhh Kaaaaaai!  Ohhhhhhhhhh"

After 30 seconds of just standing near his unconscious body, she finally gave in and lept at him, lying sprawled on the meadow next to him, still furiously fingering herself. She took a small break to lean in closer and took a big whiff of his scent. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came, right then and there, right next to Kai.

"OHHHHHHH!!!" She moaned with ecstasy, nearly screaming, she thanked the mysterious being for keeping Kai asleep, as that was the only explanation she could come up with in her current state as to why he hadn't woken up yet.

'That was the single greatest feeling I've ever experienced,' she thought. 'Oh fuck, how good will if feel when he finally claims me as his mate?' 

With these thoughts now careening in her head, she felt herself slowly losing energy, so she decided to fly up to a nook in the ceiling that looked particularly comfortable. She wasn't sure how Kai would react to her human form yet, so she chose to keep her distance for now. As she lazily flew to the roof, three words played themselves on repeat in her still tingly mind:

'I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him  I love him...'

 

 

31