Crossover #1
125 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Howdy my dear readers, before I start vol 2 of Cheat Lord I decided to put out the beginning of the crossover you've been wanting to see so much... the game worlds are going to crash into each other!!!
Mini stories centered around the characters from both stories talking about their lives!!!!
Available in both stories, don't miss it!!!!

Collaboration Works:

World Ixion/Saga X Reincarnated in an Otome game as the ugly character in the background

 

─First Contact─

 

"This must be the way..."

I was asked to come to this hotel as a major merchant wanted to do business with me.

The place was very nice, I found a sign that said my name.

I walked in and it was a very elegant bar.

The bartender was a young man with black hair.

I walked over and sat down, I said to the bartender.

"Give me a strong, expensive drink." Sounding as cool as possible.

With a smile like that of a child, no, his face was that of one so I worry about his age that he is one too.

He poured me my orange colored drink.

After drinking some I spit it out to the side.

I spilled all the liquid on a strange dragon shaped toy... which it was wiping off, very weird all around.

For some reason it looked at me in a threatening way and I apologized.

Ixion wasn't available so I came alone, I didn't even bring the girls.

It's really boring to wait...

"Welcome."

Said the bartender to a new customer, I unintentionally looked at him. If I was rated average with my black hair and eyes with scary face, this guy had an ugly face and small eyes.

─Razel─

The imperial palace made me come to this hotel as they wanted me to be the escort of a foreign visitor to show him around the capital.

Upon arrival I found it to be more enormous than expected.

I went to a fancy bar as my name was written on a sign.

I sat down and before ordering something, I looked at the person next to me. He was a young man almost similar to me.

The difference was that my body was more toned thanks to the vampire queen.

I ordered a drink, as I drank it I realized that I didn't like alcohol.

I left it for a moment to wait until I liked the taste.

Not counting the bartender, the only people present were me and this guy.

The awkward silence I don't like as I'm not good at socializing, I would have told Cid to join me.

"Err, did you like it?"

He spoke to me, normally this would scare me if it was even Naoto, but it still scared me a little.

I answered him so as not to make him uncomfortable. "Y-Yes, it tastes good, but I'm not used to alcohol despite being of age."

"I understand you, I feel that way too. Drinking alcohol is good when you work long hours, although I don't enjoy it now."

"Oh, I see. But aren't you drinking one now?"

He seemed to be panicking, waving his hands from side to side he said.

"I-I just got sick and now if I drink it, it makes me nauseous. That's why I spoke like that, hehehe."

"Oh, I understand, it really is horrible."

"Yeah..."

─Rudel─

It really scared me. I almost confessed that I was a reincarnate. I really did get scared.

I should change the conversation to another topic... which... oh I know.

"H-Hey, this may seem personal coming from a stranger, sorry I forced myself to introduce myself."

"I'm Rudel from the Altfode Kingdom."

The boy answered me from the same.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Razel from the Arklight Empire."

Oh, he comes from an empire, near the queen's country there is one too. I hope you are not neighbors.

"Well since we are no longer strangers, I ask you: do you have a girlfriend?"

"It may seem strange, but I see by the medal you have on your shirt is that you are an ascended noble."

"It's like you say, I'm a newly promoted count."

"Really? Me too, though I'm not only one, I'm also considered a minister and a hero."

The boy's expression was the same as it would be if he met someone my age saying that.

"That's amazing... but, if you're a hero... does that mean you've killed?"

That subject I don't like to broach, but for some reason I feel like I can tell him how I feel.

"It's like you say, I'm a hero because I killed so many. The number I couldn't count, but I know their families must know."

"Did you do it because you had to... or because there was no other choice?"

Everything that happened was because of those idiots.

"I had to do it, if I didn't, the important people in my life would have had horrible things happen to them or died. I will never say I will regret what I did, it would be an insult to those I killed."

"And even if I had to do the same thing over again, I would accept it. I don't trust others to have such a huge responsibility."

"I understand."

Razel told me that.

─Razel─

I understand what Rudel is referring to, I told him since we are almost the same.

"In my case it's a little different."

"You seem to really be affected by that, the first time I killed was a rabbit, then came people... I don't remember how many I've killed, I just remember that many of them were horrible people."

"Remember this, you are not a bad person, bad people are those who want to hurt your loved ones."

For that reason, I am a guardian among the shadows.

When I woke up in this strange otome game world, I understood that, thanks to the plot of the game, my future as well as everyone's future is in danger.

I want to protect all of them, that's why I made the decision to kill my enemies. I will never feel pity for them, if I do, that could influence the future that I want to avoid.

I put my hand on Rudel's shoulder and with my best smile I told him.

"If you have to take another's life to protect your own, never put your head down, it's the world that's wrong, not us, kick that motherfucker's ass if you get the chance!"

─Both─

Rudel was a bit gleeful at what Razel told him, as if he was embarrassed that he didn't understand something as simple as that, he put his finger under his nose.

"Sorry. Well, with the important thing, do you have a girlfriend?"

Razel answered after counting, Rudel didn't understand until he told him.

"I have ten women... well nine, one of them scares me since she's from the wolf clan."

"They are all beautiful, they love me and... their breasts are huge!"

Rudel's ear grew at the last thing Razel said.

"Y-You all have big breasts?"

"Umm, I think most of them are above a D cup."

Rudel said to Razel.

"You have a harem, don't you? In that case, I have too, currently there are six, well, recently a problem happened with Sara so there are five... although two of them are secret."

"Why are they secret? There's nothing worse than hiding your girlfriends from another... right, Barbara and Amy, forget what I said."

"Huh? Well, the thing is, I love my girlfriends dearly, I just don't want to hurt them."

"But if you have girls hiding from them, that's bad, isn't it?"

"It may seem that way, but the reality is I wouldn't want them to cry. I've already had a problem with that."

Razel told Rudel the truth he deserved.

"Are you an idiot? If you love them, you shouldn't hide them. Sooner or later they'll find out."

"I know... it's just that I'm a little scared of their reactions."

"In that case you should take charge. You're the man they love, if you have more women you should tell them. In my case, Eli told me that if I have women, they should be non-awful women."

"I get the point the thing is I'm one of those who overthink one thing. That's why my problems go on too long."

"In that I can only wish you luck."

"Thank you for the talk, it was better than I expected."

"Rudel-sama, please come."

A hotel employee called Rudel, he said goodbye to Razel.

"It was nice meeting you, it's sad to say goodbye."

"Likewise, until next time Rudel."

"Until another, Razel."

Rudel went on his way, Razel was about to leave as well to look for the visitor until the bartender said.

"Mr. Customer, the bill."

"Right."

After receiving the value of his drink, he noticed that the value was greatly exaggerated, moreover, not only was he being charged for his, Rudel's as well.

Razel from the bottom of his heart...

"That son of a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch."

Cursed Rudel.

And so ends this encounter of the protagonists of their respective worlds. But it will continue.

0