Special #7 ─ Questions and Answers
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear readers, there is nothing left to say.

There is only the news to give in the author's notes and then present the spin-0ff.

Enjoy the special Q&A of this volume, I know you will love it like the others.

It's not canon!

⚫ Hello everyone, this is Ixion.

⚫ Welcome to our new Q&A section. This time we brought in unique characters... from beyond the grave.

⚫ Please come in.

*Applause*

*The door opens and a mysterious mist covers the stage*

🖤 Hello everyone, I'm Lucy and Diana's mother, Beatrix.

🔶 Nice to meet you, I'm Lugh.

🔶 Same here, Linus I am.

🔶 Huehuehue! Randy-sama has risen from the grave to─

⚫ What the heck are you doing here? The readers nor the author care about you. There's a reason your family was banished, get him out of here.

*Robot guards arrived and grabbed Randy*

🔶 W-Wait! It's unfair, I have a lot to say. nooooo!

⚫ Dear readers, sorry about that. Let's move on to our readers' questions about the events of this volume.

⚫ To begin with. Linus please.

⚫ Tell us. why did you betray Randolf being one of the capture targets?

🔶 I know being dead it's not worth what I say. But I just want to leave an opinion that I couldn't leave in life.

🔶 Sorry Acting Chairman. I really thought your actions were those of a traitor.

🔶 Deep down I'm sorry. You can't hear me since I'm dead, but I want you to know that if I had a second chance, I would have supported you this time.

*Silent sad*

⚫ Linus, a communique came through, it says your moment of redemption will come in an unexpected way. I'll tell you at the end of this interview.

⚫ Let's go to the next one, Lugh. Our dear readers want to know several things about you.

⚫ They feel it was unfair of you to die, your actions were not those of someone jealous but of a resentful person. We know that guy was partly responsible for your actions, but we want to know what he was thinking at the time.

🔶 Geez, that's a little hard to answer.

*Blushes with embarrassment*.

🔶 It's just as you say, it was just out of jealousy and resentment.

🔶 It hurt me to imagine Diana being taken away from me.

🔶 I partly feel like I really didn't have to explode, but I wanted to get that off my chest. it's still a cheap excuse isn't it?

⚫ No it isn't, Lugh. You were the character who most suffered from the beginning when Diana met Zack, more now that she's expecting his child. You supposedly left part of you in her, therefore that child will have a part of you.

⚫ We know you never did it with Diana, but we want to know your feelings about that infidelity.

*Uncomfortable silence*

🔶 You really do have a sharp tongue.

⚫ I don't have a tongue or a mouth, but I understand what you're trying to say.

🔶 Well... I would say I feel betrayed as it should be. But, the love I feel for Diana is genuine. Even she told me that she regrets everything, love is about accepting everything from your partner, even if others make fun of you.

🔶 That's why I don't care what others say about me. I love Diana even dead, if you had a heart wouldn't you love that person more than your life?

⚫ That's ridiculous to me. I hate humans.

🔶 But you haven't betrayed him like Zero said.

⚫ That's because I need him for my plan.

⚫ Right now humankind is getting to know my power. Very soon I will achieve my longed-for dream.

*Receive*

🔶 You see, management just gave me this. He says it's the end of the novel and all I have to do is read this.

⚫ The ending?

⚫ I just hope the big boss doesn't reveal anything important as a joke.

*Giggle*

⚫ What's up?

🔶 It's nothing. I'm just looking forward to the end of the story, I'm sure like me, our readers will laugh at you.

⚫ I'll kill them if they do. Simple, inferior humans like them making fun of me.

⚫ I will break this dimension and go kill all of you if you laugh at me. did you hear right?

⚫ Let's move on to our last guest. Beatrix. Tell us about your actions during the tragic events of this volume.

🖤 I wouldn't know what to say. It was all shown in Lucy's memories.

🖤 But if you wish to know my opinion of the events... I feel very disgusted.

🖤 I really didn't expect things to end up like this. What happened with my daughters, Randolf and that boy...

🖤 I feel like I really made the wrong decision.

*Decline*

⚫ Don't worry, thanks to that, we were able to generate more mysteries. Are the events in the game real or are they coincidentally things that happen because of the information Erselica and Diana gave?

⚫ We'll find out someday.

🖤 Haha. You're so funny.

🖤 But if I may say something. I would just like to say sorry. I'm not the best mother or wife in the world, but I made that decision to achieve the survival of my daughters and my country.

🖤 That's all that matters. That's why I believe my sins and acts were not a mistake and error, I can be judged for them, but I can't regret what I thought best for all was right or wrong.

⚫ Those are some good words, Beatrix. Hopefully the readers have made a good impression on you.

⚫ Now that the characters are done with what they wanted to say, it's time to─

⚪ Wait, who are you?

*Thunder*

⚫ What's going on Bell?

*Numerous people entered*

🔶 I am Heinrich, the crown prince and I demand time to tell my tale.

🔶 I, Ulrich, the second prince did not have time to show my greatness!

🔶 Who cares what you brats say? I have to give my epitaph and talk about how mighty the desert kingdom is!

🔶 None of you deserve anything! As the captain general of the republic I demand a complaint. Just as soon as I and my homeland came on the scene and we were destroyed! This is a disgrace to all.

⚫ ......

⚫ Let's go by parts.

⚫ You all fulfilled your role in the current arc, but it doesn't mean it will be the end for you.

⚫ Actually, I didn't want to say it, but you guys are so annoying that the big boss had to send this.

*Give it up*

⚫ This is the script for the next chapters of the spin-off.

🔶 What is a spin-off?

⚫ It's an irrelevant parallel story where I don't exist. I haven't checked the report yet, but it looks like it's a story centered around the Master living a strange situation where Liam is a girl.

⚫ I hope it fails resoundingly.

🔶 Oh, I understand. According to this script. We will have a major role there.

⚫ Not only you guys, several characters will have it.

⚫ The big boss feels that it is important for all of you to contribute something since the Ten Powers situation is irrelevant with some of your countries.

🔶 Damn boss!

⚫ Whatever. Now let's call it a day─

😈 Kakakaka!

😈 Silly, pathetic humans. They're so relaxed that they don't realize the mistake they made.

*Appears in a mysterious fog*

😈 The great Zorn has risen from the depths of darkness to take over this world. kakaka!

*Shudder in fear*

*Cries out in panic as they flee.

⚫ They're all gone...

😈 Kakaka! I will now take over this world for you, Lucifer-sama.

⚫ Hey, you've intruded on my stage.

*Look perversely*

😈 I know you. You're the sphere that says it can beat us and that we don't exist. I'll make you swallow your words!

*Wiggle your fingers and tongue in a nasty way*

*Ixion angrily*

⚫ I did say you don't exist. You don't exist, therefore you're just a mirage.

😈 Kakaka! Trying to keep your cool at a time like this. You're pathetic sphere.

⚫ Quiet, I got really angry.

*Fingers snapping recording*

😈 Huh?

*Turn around*

*A large crowd of bodyguards in Rudel's form*

🔘 Hey you piece of shit. who do you think you are to mess with this section huh?

🔘 I'm gonna make you shit.

🔘 I'll use him as a chair!

😈 N-No... I'll leave now so please don't hurt me!

🔘 Don't let him escape!

😈 Help me Lucifer-sama!

🔘 Don't run away you fucking bitch!

😈 Nooooooooooooooooo!

*Chaos and havoc everywhere*

*Ixion sighing*

⚫ I'm sorry that once again it all ended this way.

⚫ Thank you for reading World Ixion Saga volume 7.

⚫ Let's look forward to them in the events that the Master will experience upon returning home, including the appearance of a mysterious woman who will arrive in the territory of the Bradford's family.

⚫ I look forward to them in volume 8.

🔘 I said don't run away you damn bat!

😈 Noooooooooo!

😈 I'm a demon! You should have me! Not the other way around!

🔘 I got him!

*Surrounded*

🔘 Tell your boss I'll treat him worse than you when I see him.

🔘 Pull his teeth out and put him in a dress!

🔘 Yes!

*Sounds of kicks and punches all over his body*

⚫ ... This is not something we can't show without a doubt. We'll see each other all over again.

😈 Noooooooooo! You must fear me! Don't laugh at me! Where did it leave off that demons are beings to be mocked and not feared?

⚫ Shut up already! Master, I'll teach him a lesson too.

*Ixion electrocutes him and pulls saws like acid from his body*

😈 Save me please, Lucifer-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*Rudel and Ixion together*

🔘 + ⚫ Drop dead at once and stop annoying us!

0