Crossover #5
267 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We come to the end of this crossover for now.

I hope you liked it as much as I did writing it.

It's time to start Cheat Lord vol 2!!! Looking forward to it!!!

I would like to get one of Lucy, Sara and Ellen but they don't have a 2.0 yet, I think Celia would be Lucy as she is the "normal" one.

Collaboration Works:

World Ixion/Saga X Reincarnated in an Otome game as the ugly character in the background

─Female friends of the same age─

__________

A new pastry shop just opened, many women of different statuses were coming to eat there.

Standing in line was Lecia, normally she would be being guarded by her bodyguards, but the place was protected by her own security so they were unnecessary.

Lecia wanted to try the desserts at this place, she had heard they were super deluxe, her instincts told her that just one taste was enough.

Upon entering, she was amazed by the decor, everything hinted that it was a place for young girls, she felt embarrassed to be an older woman.

She did not want to take home the dessert just eat it here, she wanted to spend some time alone for herself.

Lecia told a rabbit-eared waitress to take her to a table, the waitress wailed as she said.

"I'm sorry, but all the tables are taken."

"I see..."

The expression on Lecia's face was so sad that the waitress didn't want to see her like that.

"P-Please allow me to check if there is someone who will allow you to accompany her."

Lecia could use her queenly authority, but that would be overkill.

After a few moments, the waitress came running over.

"S-Someone agreed to share her table. This way please."

"Really? Thank you so much."

Lecia's smile made the waitress blush despite being a girl.

Lecia followed to the table, at it sat a beautiful older woman just like her.

Both of their hair was a long blonde, the difference was their eyes, Lecia's were blue while the seated woman's were red.

She looked up at Lecia with a smile, her beauty mark under her lip gave her a touch of mature charm.

Lecia thanked her before sitting down.

"Thank you so much for sharing the table with me."

"You're welcome. Rather, it's the normal thing to do when we're both older women in a place of only young girls."

Lecia blushed, for the woman. Barbara, she was right.

She looked around the place and there were just lots of beautiful young women and slim waists.

She felt embarrassed as they were all young and possibly chaste.

Barbara ordered, Lecia was shocked at what she thought.

"Err... I'll order..."

"This one please!"

The dessert she chose was one for couples. The chocolate made was blessed with a wish for you and your partner to be happy.

It was popular for that reason, Lecia was embarrassed after reading the description, she just picked the tastiest looking one.

Barbara after laughing asked her.

"Is it for you and your husband?"

"I-I wish it was... but my husband and I are on the worst terms."

"I see. Are you thinking of your lover?"

"A-A-A-A-A lover!!!"

"Something like that is! Not me! Actually I...!"

Lecia stammered as she tried to disguise the obvious, Barbara after taking a sip of her tea said.

"I understand that your situation with your husband is going badly, in fact, mine is just as bad if not worse than yours."

"... Really, might I know why?"

"Well..."

Barbara told her story to Lecia, after she finished hearing it, she cried.

"Huh?"

Barbara couldn't believe how this mature woman like her, cried like a little girl.

*Crying*

"It's just... it's really horrible what your husband did to you. If I were in your situation I certainly wouldn't know what to do..."

"That may be, but it's actually thanks to a certain person that everything got better."

"Whose?"

Barbara felt embarrassed and turned around several times before leaning close to Lecia's ear and murmuring.

"You see, my lover is..."

"...... Huh?"

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!"

"You are the mistress of your daughter's fiancé─!"

"Shut up!"

Barbara covered her mouth, Lecia who was very upset, after seeing that the stares of the other clients were no longer on her.

She said to her.

"I-I know how it may sound, but the relationship I have with him is something we both talked about. At first it was just for him to vent, a man with a lot of sexual desire is bad."

"I have no problem with him and my daughters having their intimate time, but I wouldn't want them to end up pregnant before marriage, I want them to graduate without a problem and my grandchildren to be born after acquiring the family name."

"Besides..."

Barbara wiggled from side to side with a smile on her face.

"He says he loves me, will protect me and make me happy. Hearing all that I gave in and well, hehehe... the best part is that I can feel how much he wants me. I'm sure my daughters will have healthy babies since he makes sure to take all the pills to have the vitamins and proteins their body needs."

"Also..."

Instead of sounding like a girl in love she sounded like a succubus.

"He has already tamed my body, my insides were already molded to his shape and every time he takes me I can feel how he turns me into his woman, hehehe, in fact, I used my mouth today to─"

"Waah, stop! I get it! Don't keep going any further, please!"

Barbara's drooling stopped after hearing Lecia who was embarrassed to the point of looking like her face was a tomato.

She stammered...

"Something like that... he's certainly a nice guy and despite everything he's told me I haven't disliked him... he'll even look after Liam in the future, I should be happy about that... but still..."

"Right, how is your special man?"

Lecia became more embarrassed, her expression was just like that of a shy little girl.

Barbara felt a shot when Lecia said.

"W-Well, he used to tease me at first, every time we saw each other he would blurt out lustful comments towards my body. I didn't mind him telling me I looked pretty and that he liked my waist."

"E-Even he had the nerve in front of my husband, my son and the ministers to say that he lusted after my breasts, that left me so overwhelmed that I didn't know how to react."

"That's sexual harassment. No doubt that boy is a big pervert."

"Huh? ... If you didn't know him, I understand why you would say that. But you see, that facet aside, he's really someone who cares about you."

Lecia told her everything Rudel did so far, Barbara couldn't believe what he did either, it's almost as if Razel was on a lower rung than him.

After she finished telling him, Barbara cried.

"Why are you crying?"

"Guh, it's just that, despite that boy being an obvious degenerate, I'm really touched by your love story, I can't believe we're the same age and your romantic life is the best drama I could ever hear!"

"It really touches me that despite having a son, you have a virgin aura still! I'm so jealous of your innocence!"

"Huuuuh!"

Lecia comforted Barbara who was crying, to make it worse, she told her that not long ago she turned thirty, Barbara cried so much that they had to call a doctor.

But that's for another story.

3