Interlude ─ Pleiades
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since we already finished the arc and the volume itself, let's go with the final extras before closing.

This interlude was supposed to come much later, but I put it now, the next interlude will be the one that should have come here.

Enjoy the harem apart from Razel that you will want to have or maybe not XD.

After what happened with the Luxor spaceship, things quieted down in the empire.

At the Fitzclarence mansion an important meeting was taking place.

This meeting did not involve the presence of the head of the house, nor his wife, much less his heir.

It was a meeting where seven "women" were at a table having tea and snacks.

The organizer of said meeting was Nirvana.

"All right, everyone ready?"

"Yes."

Replied the other six women in different tones.

"Good. We will begin our first meeting of the year about the wonderful man the young master has become."

It was the meeting at which no one but them would be present.

For as long as they can remember, the Pleiades have been fervently enchanted with Jake.

No one knows why except for them and neither would they reveal it for reasons known only to them.

"We will begin in turns, I will start."

"During this attack I was able to confirm that the young master is growing much better than expected."

"What do you mean, onee-sama?"

"I mean that, thanks to that boy, Razel Bartlet, the young master has given up the same self-centered attitude as the grandmaster."

"Oh!"

"Since his duel, he has started to act differently, he has taken things from a point of view he didn't see and is even trying to improve his relationship with his father."

"From the bottom of my heart I am happy for this magnificent development magnificent to see him become a splendid man in the future."

"Kyah!"

They all shouted, Nirvana clutched in her big chest the papers that had Jake's picture on it.

"By all this onee-sama, have they managed to find out anything more about that mysterious ship?"

The second of the sisters, with short blue hair and yellow eyes, asked. Beta Minerva was her name.

She was trying to be a role model like her older sister, they called her Nirvana the second.

"I'm sorry to say, but I don't have any report from the grandmaster, right now they are still investigating, the truth is it has me worried too."

"I agree with you. The situation about an enemy invader is something unforgivable, how did that parasite dare to attack the young master?"

"If I had been there, I would have cut off the heads of those responsible."

"Calm down, Artemis."

Nirvana replied to the third of the sisters.

Unlike the others who wear maid's dress, she is the only one who wears a female military outfit, her hair is blonde and gathered in a braided bun whose ribbon matches her pink eyes, Gamma Artemis was her name and she will always be ready for war.

"..."

"Umm?"

"..."

"Speak up I can't hear you, Athena."

The fourth of the sisters raised her voice, unlike her older sisters who possessed a larger chest, she topped the list of medium breasts.

Her orange hair was short but combed to the sides and a green tuft near her forehead.

Her personality was more subdued and so she always hid her face with whatever was at hand.

"Emm... I..."

"Say it loud."

Minerva answered her.

"I was wondering. Was there a reason for doing it?"

"Reason, you say?"

"... Yes. This attack on the empire doesn't seem to have been done because they wanted to attack for the sake of attacking."

"..."

"Athena, are you saying that this attack has another meaning?"

"... I think so."

"Me, me! I have the answer!"

The fifth of the sisters stood up and pranced for attention.

Her hair was short purple with two large locks that looked like Athens.

Her eyes were hazel.

Her outgoing personality was her charm.

"Go ahead and say it, Epsilon Luna."

"Yes, yes!"

"Luna thinks this was a greeting."

"...!"

"What do you mean?"

Artemis asked in confusion.

"Luna thinks this was nothing more than a greeting from someone."

"If they had really intended to destroy the empire, they would have done it unannounced."

"The information the grandmaster said about that mysterious Epstein who must be the culprit. Luna thinks that this Epstein was just giving us a salute."

"...You're saying, what was a taste of his power?"

"Luna thinks so."

"Kukuku. An enemy leaving a greeting as a declaration of possible war, this makes my evil power increase considerably."

The strange comment came from the penultimate of the sisters.

Her green hair was so big it reached the floor which matched her gray eyes.

Her stature was the second shortest and two huge horns were worn as ornaments.

Eta Eris was the most outgoing of the sisters.

"Eris, stop talking nonsense."

"Luna, I think you're overreacting."

"If such an enemy is hiding in the country, he would have already tried to destroy it or take it over."

"Take over the country? That sounds scary."

Said a small voice coming from a girl who looked about ten years old.

She was the last of the seven sisters and next to her tiny chest was a Jake doll.

Her hair was so silky and white that she was sometimes mistaken for an angel.

Her blue eyes did not help to contradict them.

Among all the sisters, Zeta Pollux was known as the most cowardly and whiny of them all.

These were the seven sisters who were created by Fahren, but to this day it is unknown how they have life.

"Enough everyone. Remember that we came here to talk about the young master, topics related to other things are forbidden."

"Yes."

"Very well, let's get back to business."

The meeting resumed smoothly.

As the only one with official design, the fanservice is for Nirvana.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/6978607

0