Side Story ─ Barbara’s dream
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My dear readers, we enter the last fanservice of the volume.

The extra story you wanted and wished for, the truth of whether there will be oyakodon or not!

To say goodbye to Eli, it's her fanservice.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/6889073

After recovering and getting plenty of rest after what happened on Alvin's ship.

I decided to settle my internal conflict once and for all about whether or not I should tell them about him.

During breakfast, I turned to Eli and Barbara who were fighting because Barbara wanted to eat too many pancakes.

"Eli, Barbara, I'd like a moment of your time after breakfast."

"Umm?"

They looked at me quizzically at the sudden request but didn't refuse.

We were going to make a horrible decision.

◇◇◇

We went to the garden to contemplate the flowers growing.

We sat down on a bench.

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden Razel? Asking us to come here the two of us."

"Wait. Don't tell me you're going to try again to convince me to have a threesome with my mother!?"

"That time was just that one time and don't think you'll ever be lucky enough to repeat it again!"

(Eli. You're shouting it, it's really good that the servants cover their ears and leave when you start revealing things.)

"It's not that. I wish it was that but not this time."

What is it?"

After Barbara's question, I kept thinking and then started to go a little soft on my actual question.

"Girls. Do you guys miss Alvin?"

"...!?"

Both mother and daughter were really surprised by that sudden question.

"Razel, that's something I didn't expect you to ask."

"..."

Barbara was thoughtful unlike Eli who talked about many things.

"For starters, issues related to that man are something I don't want to talk about."

"If he's happy with another family somewhere, so be it."

"He abandoned us so I don't want to think about it."

"That's an interesting question you ask."

Barbara finally spoke, she was looking at the horizon, surely remembering things from her past as she watched this place.

"Unlike Eli, I do not possess the true blood to own this place."

"I told you before Razel-kun, I loved him, if nothing ever happened between us, I would have definitely gone back to him."

"If he asked for his place as head, I would give it to him, part of the duchy rightfully belongs to me but his relatives wouldn't allow it."

"Mom, where do you want to go?"

Neither Eli nor I understood what Barbara was saying.

She looked at us and smiled.

"I'm already giving him up for dead."

"I hope Alvin never comes back and be happy wherever he is. He's your father and I'll never hate him for it."

"But I don't love him anymore. That love is buried as is my bond with the Fitzenhagen's."

"Besides, I already have beside me the real man I was meant to love."

She hugged me affectionately.

Then she lightly touched her belly.

"Not only does he love me, he also deposited inside me the proof of our love."

"So my answer will always be that. Eli, I understand that you still have feelings for your father, I do too, but they are stored deep in my heart and I only remember them when I see you."

"Let your father go. Don't expect him to come back to us."

After hearing those words, Eli began to cry.

"Huh? Why am I crying?"

"No. I don't want that idiot to come back, let him stay away from me."

"Damn, they won't stop."

Seeing her cry, I remembered little Eli from the game who also cried.

Eli wants to look strong and acts like she doesn't care. But she really remembers.

She loves her father even now.

I'm about to tell them that same husband and father tried to kill them because he was a psychopath.

I'm sure it would tear them apart if I did.

I stood up and hugged Eli tightly.

"It's okay. No one will tell you anything if you say you miss him."

(Even today. I wonder if my dad from Japan will be okay after hearing about my death.)

(We weren't close because of his work. But I hope he wasn't affected by my passing.)

"Eli. Let it out."

At that moment she burst into tears.

"Uwaah!"

"You're a stupid father! A miserable man!"

"How could you even think of running away, let alone without your family?!"

"It hurts so much not having my daddy here!"

"I hate you Alvin for hurting me like this! For abandoning me and my mother!"

"We would have gone along with you no doubt if you had said something. I didn't care about losing the house or my surname, I wanted to be with my parents."

"I hate you for being a lousy father and not the wonderful daddy I thought you were!"

Barbara also stood up and tearfully hugged her daughter.

"It's okay Eli."

"Let it all out."

"Alvin's not coming back. Right now we have to take over this territory."

"It's the only thing we really have a legacy from him. Also think of your grandfather who loved us very much."

"I'm sure your grandfather would have wished the same thing too."

"Uwaah! I hate crying for him! I really hate him but I can't hate him that much because he's my daddy even with all this!"

"It's okay Eli. Just remember your daddy carrying you on his back, remember Alvin playing with you."

"Don't remember the bad things he left us but the beautiful memories we made."

After listening to both of them, I could only think about it.

(Alvin hurt them so badly and they are showing signs of improvement little by little.)

(I can't drop this bomb on them, I'm sure it would tear them apart.)

(So, for everyone, Alvin von Rosenberg simply ran away and never came back.)

After Eli cried like waterfall, she calmed down and we picked up the conversation again.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you very much and sorry for showing that ugly side of me."

"There is nothing wrong with you. Besides, Eli will never have any ugly side, she is a very beautiful and perfect girl."

"Tell me more compliments."

I was hugging both of them and they were resting their heads on my chest.

You would think it's a perfect situation to have mother and daughter showing their love for you.

But right now I was giving them comfort as they expelled everything they had bottled up about him.

"By the way, Razel-kun, what was the question about him?"

"I don't think it was in a superficial way."

Suddenly, they both started to look at me.

I'm suspecting that they think I know something about Alvin's whereabouts.

Well, if I know where he is now.

"Do you..."

"No. It's nothing like you think."

"I was just wondering if you girls would still think about him after we had kids."

"I can't think of any man other than my new husband anymore. Besides the little guy here is proof that I love you very much."

"..."

"What's wrong Eli?"

Eli stared at both of us and then sighed.

"It's okay."

"About what?"

"Mom, I'm giving you permission so you can continue to have children with Razel."

"...?!"

"My mental health is already in shambles now so I highly doubt it will get any worse. I guess I'll have to start taking therapy."

"Really Eli?"

Barbara's happy face was to ask Eli.

(Are you saying it's okay for your mother to keep having sex and get pregnant by your fiancé?)

(Thank you so much Eli. I always wanted my life to be like in an eroge and not a filthy game like this.)

(Thanks to you my kinky dreams come true. Too bad there's no such thing as cute fairies or dragon girls in battle bikinis.)

"But listen carefully both of you. Just because I approve of what you do, doesn't mean you're going to do it like animals again around the house."

"Have some modesty for everyone here!"

In the distance I could see Cordelia and Lily who were spying on us, their expressions said it all.

(You're not someone to tell them to have modesty while doing so.)

"It's okay Eli. Just because I can now have more babies with my beloved doesn't mean you can't either."

"Come on, together we'll start starting the Rosenberg dynasty. A bunch of little boys and girls will run happily through the halls and gardens of this house."

Normally my expression would be one of pleasure because I would have more nights with Barbara.

"A dynasty of children... I don't think my hips can handle that many births."

"Don't worry. You inherited my hips, a large waist is vital to give birth to healthy children, as my mother, your grandmother used to say."

"A woman needs a huge bottom if she wants to reestablish a fallen noble house."

"After your first birth you will have hips like mine and you will see that it will be easier there."

"Please don't."

The situation went from sadness to smiles and then to panic for me.

Will I be able to have the manly power to have so many children?

◇◇◇

Barbara was being awakened by someone.

"Wake up."

After having a conversation a mother should never have with her daughter, she went to lie down.

"Wake up."

She was being shaken roughly.

"Umm."

"Wake up, Mom. I'm hungry."

She opened her eyes immediately as she heard the small voice calling her.

There, in front of her was a little girl at least 5 years old.

The little girl was beautiful like her and her hair was black and red-eyed.

"Mom, I'm hungry."

Seeing the little girl and being called mom, Barbara hugged her tightly.

"I see. It's not a dream."

Barbara could feel the warmth of the little girl's body.

"Mom, you're choking me."

"I'm sorry. Let's make you something."

"Yes."

She got up and walked out of her room with the little girl holding her hand.

"Elia-chan, what do you want to eat?"

"I want pancakes."

"I see, pancakes. Mommy wants pancakes too."

The little girl's name was Eliana.

As she walked through the hallways, she noticed that the walls were scribbled with crayons.

She smiled at the sight of those drawings made by little hands.

Next to her, two children ran past.

One of them had blond hair and red eyes while the next had black hair and black eyes.

When she reached the kitchen she found the cooks busy preparing breakfast.

Barbara apologized to the chef for interrupting him and went to prepare some pancakes in the corner.

Naturally, Barbara didn't know how to cook.

But her maternal instinct made her prepare that food with all her love.

After finishing it, they went to the table.

"Good morning."

"Good morning!"

In the family dining room, the large number of chairs stretched out on that long table were numerical.

Many children were sitting there, the other women in this house were also seated and some children looked like them.

Some with long ears and some with tails and pointed ears.

In the center was Razel feeding a newborn along with Eli and Lily.

Seeing this, Barbara's smile grew so big that her cheeks ached.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

"Come on, Elia-chan, eat your breakfast."

"Mommy made it especially for you."

The moment the little Eliana tasted a bite, Barbara opened her eyes.

She was in her room in the middle of the night.

Next to her were Razel and Eli who wanted to sleep with her.

Seeing them, she understood.

"So it was a dream after all."

She touched her slowly growing belly.

She smiled and before going to sleep again she said.

"I want you to be born already, my little one."

"I want to show you what a wonderful world awaits you."

It is said that a mother's happiness is to see her children grow up. But for Barbara, the greatest happiness is for that baby to be born and to be able to give her all the love she couldn't have in her childhood.

Less than half a year to go until the baby is born.

1