Side Story ─ Christina’s Date
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's finally time to wrap this up.

The last SS from volume 8.

The expected star is someone who should develop her feelings for Razel as I don't like forced couples.

Look forward to the big announcement I will make in the finale that follows.

Tina was doing her maid duties as she normally does.

There was nothing unusual about today.

Until she heard footsteps approaching where she was.

It was Barbara who was looking at her in a very serious manner.

"Emm, is something wrong ma'am?"

She asked very puzzled by Barbara's behavior.

Her mistress asked her bluntly.

"Christina-chan, how is your relationship with Razel-kun going?"

"Huh? Th-That's a personal thing, so I..."

Tina had become Razel's girlfriend thanks to past events.

Thanks to Razel, her heart was filled and the jealousy demon that lived there disappeared.

The problem was that very one.

"Eli told me that you and he haven't done anything as a couple."

"That's why it's wrong what you're doing. Today is Saturday, seize the day and go on a date with him."

"Huh?"

"B-But I'm working."

"Forget about work. Better get on with managing your nonexistent relationship."

"But..."

"I said!"

And that was how a quick date was formalized for Razel and her.

◇◇◇

"Agh. Do I look good in these clothes?"

After determining the place and time.

Tina was forced to change by the maids.

She had no idea what to wear, so she went for the safe thing and something that matched her charm.

A long white one-piece dress that came down to her knees.

A small blue sweater, on her head a feathered hat and in her hands a purse with everything a "young" girl should have for a date.

"Is it okay that I came?"

Tina had her doubts.

(For starters, I'm a woman over 100 years old by human standards.)

(In human years I'd be pushing 30.)

(Although the madame will be 42 this year, for some reason she is much younger, almost looking 20.)

(Is there any cream that can reduce age?)

(It is true that I accepted to be one of his girlfriends because I was in a vulnerable moment and Razel-dono is not a bad guy.)

(He is very womanizing it's true and only has obscene things in his head. But in other aspects he is too outstanding.)

(In terms of strength I must say that having children with him is the lottery. After all in just one year he has made too many achievements, and now with being the main trump card during the battle days ago, there will certainly be no woman who doesn't want to have the children of such a man being.)

"Tina."

(There's also the fact that for some reason his body is at a level that he can't envy anyone.)

"Tina. I'm here."

(He's very tall, detailed muscles and overall has that thing that looks more like a lady-killer than a reproductive tool.)

"Tina, hey, I'm here."

(Just because the others are probably addicted to getting action during the night doesn't mean I'll be the same way.)

(There's a time and a place for all that. That's right, you should control yourself a bit and think of the poor servants who have to wash those sheets that smell like fluids.)

"Tina!!!"

Tina was lightly slapped on her cheeks.

Opening her eyes she saw Razel in front of her, her face flushed.

"R-R-Razel-dono!!! What time did you get here?"

"I've been watching you mumbling things for a while now. Are you all right?"

"I-I'm fine. And umm, you look great."

"Thanks, this is our first date. I took a while to choose an outfit that's not too dressy but not casual either."

"I-I see."

Razel wanted to take Tina's hand but she avoided that by crossing her arms.

"Shall we go for a walk for a while?"

"Sure."

◇◇◇

Razel and Tina's date passed without any abnormalities.

They walked through popular places for couples.

Going to a fancy restaurant for lunch.

Even went for recreational activities.

It was an ordinary date but with a problem.

(I can't look him in the face.)

During the whole date, Tina has been avoiding looking Razel in the eyes.

She was looking for any excuse to avoid seeing him.

After finishing the recreational activities they went to the park and sat on a bench.

When Razel asked her how the date went, Tina kept quiet.

For Razel that was a hard blow as he thought the date was lousy and she didn't like it.

That made him demotivated.

But for Tina it was different.

(Why can't you tell him, stupid me?)

(Tell him the date was wonderful. That you enjoyed it and that you'd like to have another one sometime.)

(Tell him damn it or he'll think you're a horrible woman.)

(Aren't you a former sword saint?)

(Get the courage to tell him you enjoyed it or I'll kick my own ass!)

"Sorry."

Razel suddenly spoke as he watched the sunset.

"I didn't think it was such a horrendous date."

"Eli and the others liked bringing them here. I guess not all of them must have enjoyed it and were just being nice."

"Sorry. Next time I'll take you somewhere better."

Seeing Razel's disappointed smile, Tina finally shouted out what she was holding back.

"You're wrong! It really was a wonderful date!"

"It's the first date I've ever had in my life. And I hope it won't be the last with you."

"I haven't spoken or seen your face more than anything..."

She at first hesitated to say it but did so by clenching her fists.

"The thing is... I just feel a little jealous of all of them."

"I understand that you're not prejudiced to half-humans and I love that about you. But I have to say it."

Tina touched her chest and stared Razel in the eye for the first time.

"Are you really okay with me? You know I'm over a hundred years old?"

"You helped me avoid a horrible fate and I will be eternally grateful to you, but would you really like to be married to me?"

"You have a lot of pretty girls and your age with you. I don't care if there are other women since they are all happy by your side, I want to be happy by your side too."

"But our relationship happened in the heat of the moment."

"That's why... I wanted to know if you didn't say all that out of kindness or to save me... we hadn't even talked once and I became one of your girlfriends."

Tina's reaction was very cute and normal.

She was that day doing her job and suddenly found herself rampaging through a village.

She was saved by the one who defeated her and became one of his women.

She couldn't process it correctly.

She thought there was a mistake.

"It may look like that. And it's true that we haven't had much contact since that day."

"But I am interested in you. You're a beautiful and above all strong woman."

"I'd like to have a woman like you by my side."

"Even if you have other women like that by your side?"

Tina suddenly behaved similar to Eli, selfish like a girl who wants to be praised.

Razel told her the words she wanted to hear but they came from his heart.

"You are all special. We may not have gotten to know each other or relate the way we hoped but we ended up together and that's what matters."

"Besides. I love all of you equally, you will never be one on top of the other."

"It will take time but I will make you all happy."

Hearing Razel's feelings, Tina blushed, she began to understand why all those women enjoyed being with him.

It was as if Razel was a gift to those women.

She puffed out her cheeks like a little girl and said.

"Your womanizing side is amazing. You certainly have a talent for picking up women, because I'm falling for you without a doubt."

They both laughed and after the park lights came on, Razel approached her.

Tina knew what would happen, but she didn't back down.

She brought her lips close to his...

"I'm sorry! It's too embarrassing for me!"

Unintentionally she gave a powerful kick to Razel who went flying straight into the water fountain.

"Huh!"

Eli and the others were spying on them because they wanted to see how far they got.

They were shocked with their eyes popping out of their sockets as they watched Razel fall into the fountain.

After understanding what she did, Tina went running to his aid.

"Razel-dono! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"

"Hold on please, Razel-donoooooooooooooo!"

Despite the fact that it didn't go the way either of them expected, Tina's first date was something they would undoubtedly remember.

Or maybe not.

This is pretty much what happened and should happen, but someone was too embarrassed for it.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/6975528

1