Author’s Notes (Volume 8)
153 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day has finally arrived my dear readers.

Time to say goodbye in a new year.

This was the last work of 2023 and now it is the first concluded work of this year. It is even poetic.

Everything I want to say is written here so please read it.

Don't forget to give your opinion and review of what happened.

I hope you had a happy new year.

My dear reader’s greetings once again from your favorite author, Siegburn.

This volume is the second one where again everything got complicated for me.

Either because I was too lazy to write, something happened to the computer, the saved document died, etc, etc.

Like volume 7, it took me almost 4 months to complete it and even though there are less pages, let's say it almost beats it in number.

Longer volumes will come, but when the story is good, it doesn't matter how long it is, does it?

Let's start with what happened in this volume.

I'm sure you're interested to know why I brought in a spaceship.

Well as expected, the humans on this planet were colonists so sooner or later there should be an arc that talks about it and this arc was it.

The interlude that talked about the scientists talking about the machines seen here we will see in the next volume because there I will put in something very special that will only be revealed there.

Just as this volume was special because it finally revealed Alvin's whereabouts.

How much did you like Alvin's story?

I'm new to this making one of your family members a mortal enemy that must be eliminated, it doesn't feel normal to me to say your dad is evil and you must kill him.

I was inspired by a book called "I am not a murderer" which was about a man who had everything in his favor to be one of the worst murderers in the world and thanks to the news where he sees a guy who was arrested for being one, the man got scared and decided to write horror novels to quench his psychopathic thirst.

Alvin is the same, a person who was born defective from the factory.

No one is to blame for him being this way. Alvin chose the path of enjoying watching others suffer instead of just making awkward jokes and dirty jokes that didn't hurt nobody.

It was always planned for Alvin to end up like this.

But now he is dead and will no longer be able to torment our beloved Elize and Barbara.

I honestly already want to write about the baby she will have, I even want to put already the moment where Eli discovers she is pregnant, that moment will be the same in context with her counterpart, Alisa from World Ixion Saga.

So, I will have to wait a lot, because there are many volumes.

About the new characters I feel that if I hadn't had these problems, I would have put in more stuff about them.

In fact, I had to eliminate the development moment of Dartanyan and Gray Hood, for the next one it will be.

Emily is a lovely girl, I want to get her on screen more as I'm putting together the combat teams for future enemies.

Razel is clearly in the main team along with Amy, but the rest go into the second or third group and there's a certain ally character you'll love when he comes out.

It was planned at the same time as when I was building the Astraea backstory.

I'm going another way. *laughs*

About Solomon, Russell and their countries I won't talk until their time comes.

After the tragedy of Myat and several others, the world entered a new stage of change.

Enemies are getting stronger.

Threats become more and more dangerous and little by little the Arklight empire will be in crisis, just as the game says, I'm not making spoiler.

Haruomi is a character I wanted to give more screen time, but Aldis was very unbearable for me, he reminded me of a certain explosive guy who just screams DIE and that's why I had to put him to sleep quickly.

Cid grew more, at this rate something really horrible will happen for Regulux and the palace because of how he gains power and influence, the worst part goes to the Rosenberg family who can be said to be Cid's primary benefactors when no one else was betting on him.

I think I have nothing more to say.

Now let's get to what I've been meaning to tell you so much.

*Epic music plays*

Ta~da~!

Announcement of the first and official spin-off from Razel's novel!

I know I had already said I was announcing one, but it's just that that one wasn't well executed, possibly I'll finish it... or not.

But the important thing is that this spin-off is really special.

You can consider it as a DLC of the story.

Which is canonical but the events you will see already happened.

That is to say, you will have to read until volume 8 to be able to read the spin-off, then when volume 9 arrives there will be a mention that everything that happened in the spin-off is real and happened before volume 9.

After I finish this volume, I will calmly take a break and then start writing.

This spin-off will be called.

Reincarnated in an Otome game as the ugly character in the background: Tears of the Iris.

The synopsis is still in development, but it will be a plot that is not tied to Lily or the capture targets, but where Razel will stick his nose in.

As these events do not involve our beloved characters, new characters will be coming to accompany Razel on this journey.

We will see new wastelands.

We will meet new allies as well as face new threats.

There will be laughter, tragedies and above all a plot twist that as usual in my novels, has a deep meaning with one of the characters.

And best of all, new waifus (busty, not tables, among them new milfs) that you will be able to appreciate.

I'll just say that Eli will have a rival in the background, there is also another important announcement, but I'll say it after this.

Volume 9 of World Ixion Saga will come immediately after finishing the Razel spin-off, I won't say how many volumes it is, but it's a very short story.

This new volume will be about personal development.

Remember that Rudel caused a justified genocide and was declared the world's public enemy number one?

Well, thanks to the crisis in our world, especially the people who cry and deserve a punch in the nose. It made me understand that it is very important to have human contact.

So Rudel and the others will have interpersonal development to change their lives.

They can also rejoice, because Ellen's lioness will return, Alicia will finally meet Rudel.

And Lecia will have a romantic tryst with Rudel where I will verge on the illegal and novel-appropriate.

Look forward to it.

Now let's get to the real end of this.

And I have some bad news, a very tragic one.

I will do it in your corresponding publication, but I will say it in all my works.

It's a shame for me, a very big one, but the novel of The Ambition of the Sword God is cancelled.

It pains me very much to say it. You do not know how much.

It is an ambitious novel with a lot of things prepared, but with the problem that the reset erased all the information, I could not recover more than 20% of everything.

And that 20% is not useful to put together a story because they are parts that talk to each other as they go through a certain event.

I can't decide if as a parting gift I will tell you spoilers of what was to come or if I would do volume 3 and close the plot there.

Mind you, I did say it's cancelled but not that it wouldn't be part of my universe.

Since Zelzeus and Regulus' story is very deep and I don't want it to go to waste.

I also want to report that the novel of: I am the strongest Cheat Lord in the whole world! Will also be ending this year.

The remaining volumes are very short, I won't say how many, but I want to at least get the final volume out in December and say goodbye to Rei and the others.

Now really, it was a pleasure chatting with you.

Thank you very much for supporting me by reading my works.

It is thanks to you that I write and it didn't come to nothing.

Once again.

Coming soon volume 9 of Reincarnated in an Otome game as the ugly character in the background and also its first and official spin-off.

Look forward to it!

Thanks for reading volume 8.

The fanservice this time corresponds to one of the new waifus of the spin-off.

I won't say her name or who she is. I will only say that her name is Lulucy and that this phrase will be used now.

Rudel forgive her, but not Razel.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7050585

1