5. So am I immortal? (EDITED)
6.8k 4 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max looked at his change in status panel and started asking questions about changes in his status panel, like why his Vitality is infinite? Why does his Charm increase so much? How did he get a new advanced instrument skill that he didn't buy?

[Ding! It's because most god-level skills have effect and because of that the host gains extra rewards like additional skills. For example, hosts possess God-level Singing skill and because singers need to have basic knowledge about the instruments to sing properly, hosts gain Advance-level knowledge of instruments.]

[Ding! Host your Charm increases because of the perfect body, Smooth Talker and Singing skill which improve your temperament adding points in Charm(Charm not only about facial look and body but also about communication and other factors combine). Host also has hidden Charm stats because of his world shaking background but that data yet to be added in because host hidden his identity. when the host identity is revealed those points will be added in the Charm.]

[Ding! Host Vitality becomes infinite because he possesses <Perfect Geass> with its code giving host pseudo-immortality hence infinite Vitality.]

"Wait!!! That means I am immortal?" 

Max asked the system in an unbelievable tone. How come he becomes immortal right from the start? where the protagonist has to go all that shit. Max couldn't decide if he felt happy for himself or pity for the protagonist but considering how arrogant the protagonist becomes in later parts, Max doesn't have any idea to feel pity for him anymore.

[Ding! Correction host it is pseudo-immortality, You body is immortal(Can take large amount of damage and have super healing factor) but not your soul, Host don't have to worry though as your soul strengthen enough to stop withering in the passage of time, This was also a gift you received from the God.]

Even if the system said that Max still doesn't calm down, pseudo or not this is still the immortality, Dream of most people in the world and now he was immortal, So he can ignore most of the things that he might have to think about before. Then he started to think about skill levels that he might have guessed because of his increased IQ but he still asked System about skill levels to confirm his guess.

[Ding! Just like you thought, the ratings of skill given by using standard relative to gods means what God's think about that skill. There are standard skill levels are like following :-

 

Basic skills: It's basic level skills any God can use if he wanted to but in the mortal realm these basic skills are like those of top professionals.

Proficient skills : It's Proficient level skills that gods can perform with little to no training but in the mortal realm it's best of in the world like legendary figures in history. (Ex. Paganini, Tartini, Mozart Etc.)

Advance Skills : Its Advance level skills gods, Which have to train to be able to reach this level. Most gods don't do that thinking it was a waste of time but in the mortal realm, this level skill never appeared. It's midway between mortal and divine skill.

Transcend Skill : It's Transcend level skills that most Gods never are able to reach. Only a few of them are able to comprehend this skill. It's infinitely close to the divinity(God-level) but because of the lack of divine power in it(every skill can reach divinity) it's not able to become a God-level skill.

God-level Skill : It's the skills that truly achieve divinity making them have divine effects. Only a few gods skills can reach this level giving them God of ________ Titles.

(Note : Anything means anything can reach divinity given that it has time, talent and more importantly it has to be in the divine realm but because the host possesses a system he doesn't have to worry about that).

Creation Rank : ???

?????

?????

Origin Skills : ??????????????

(Host level is too low to know about other skills.)

Max looked at the skill level and it turned out as he thought and he can also guess that Origin Skills are for those Origin God's.

"OK thanks system I understand now. Can you show me my target protagonist status?" 

Max asked the system about protagonist status to make a proper plan. He does know the basics about him but it's good to have that data in numbers.

[Ding! Host don't need to thank me. This is my duty. Now opening the protagonist status ...]

System says that but its voice has some satisfactory tone.

[Ding! Protagonist status is opened... ]

Name: Qin Chao

Mana : 000/000 

Strength :6

stamina :5

Vitality : 20

Agility : 8

Speed : 7

Charm : 5

IQ : 100

Luck : 30,000(Lowest estimate) Locked

Skills : Feng Shui (Beginner), Cooking(Beginner)

Constitution : Devil's/ Demon body

Passive : 

Peach blossom : Able to have encounters with beautiful women (Locked).

IQ Slash : Make his opponent drop their 50% IQ (For women it's 50% easy to gain their favor) (Locked)

Sex bound : Having sex with him increase woman's favorability towards him(Locked)

Ying Tian : Possessed by the god(Past self). Can use the power of god for a few minutes only one time in a day(Only when Qin Chao life is in danger.) Locked 

GF Charmer : Able to attract Someone else girlfriend (just attract not sexually but other skill effects can also be applied) Locked

(All Locked Skills will unlock once the novel start)

Max is a little dumbfounded here. He did guess the protagonist knew the story and had ideas about his luck but he is never able to know his passive and luck is broken to this extent. (A/N : Look who is talking about being broken)

 

Max looked at his luck that was 15 then the protagonist's luck that was 30,000 even this is the lowest estimate in the beginning so think about how much luck he is going to have when he grows up.

[Ding! Host it was reasonable because Qin Chao Reincarnation of "God of creation" (fake pseudo-God), so that much luck is still not that much for the reincarnation of god and don't be discouraged by this much luck, This is not in effect until novel start-up time but starting time can be changed depending on how much his luck remains and how much desperate he become because of you.]

"So that's it. His luck is not going to hinder me as long as I don't want to kill him. right?" Max said to the system while drawing an evil smile on his face but because of his charm it made him look like a devil, dangerous yet charming.

[Ding! Yes, as long as you don't want to harm his life you can do whatever you want.]

 System answered his question.

"Don't worry even if he wants to die I won't let him" 

There is something awakened in Max, Knowing that as long as he doesn't go for a kill he can do whatever he wants.

At this time there is a knock on the bedroom door with a plain female voice 

"Young Master, are you still asleep?" 

On another side of the door stood a girl in her maid uniform with blond hair, big boobs, tight ass and hourglass shaped waist. She was perfect where big should be big and where small should be small.

At this time she is waiting for Max(her master) to answer and help him get ready to go to school. Because if he is not ready in time now he is going to be late, which is what her master hates the most.

Hearing a knock and a girl's voice Max was startled then memories related to her started appearing in his mind. After a brief moment he recovered. He walked out of the bathroom and went to the open door. 

The moment he opened the door both of them froze. Max froze because he knows this girl but not only in this life but also in his previous life. In anime her name was Ai Hayasaka from love is war. The reason she became his maid might be because of the fusion of multiple worlds.

He then remembers his memory about her where she was given to his step-sister as a servant, When Ai was 7 years old and she lived with them as master and servant relationship from then on.

Ai froze because of Max. The reason is that Max is not wearing anything at this moment. He is totally naked standing in front of her. It's because he sleeps naked and before all his mind is focused on the system so he doesn't notice the fact that he was naked. 

After a few seconds Ai turned around at the lighting speed she was about to yell because of her surprise but her training as a servant maid she was able to hold herself back from yelling.

"M-M-Master you are not wearing anything" 

Ai said to Max in a stuttering voice because of nervousness. You can't blame her even if she was trained but she never was in any relationship with a man, It's not that she knows nothing about it but knowing in theory and seeing in it person is a big difference.

Max looked at Ai being this nervous and felt happy because she was the one who always teased him and his stepsister. It feels good when tables are turned. 

Max also notice that he is not panicking and had confidence that he never had before it's not like the previous Max. So he quickly asked the system about it. The system said that he was born in this world and after 17 years of living in this world the memories of his previous life and system awakened and merged both of his life as one person that's why Max have this confidence. The training he got as to train future family heir boosted his self confidence a lot. So looking at Ai who is rarely nervous Max wanted to tease her.

"Ai what happened? Why do you turn around?"

Max said with a playful smile on his face waiting for her answer but before he waited for her answer system voice rang in his mind.

[Ding! Requirement met unlocking task system.]

[Ding! New mission released! How come the Netori System has a host who is still a virgin? Take whatever you want without any worry about others.

Task : Take Ai virginity and lose yours

Reward: Lottery & Sign-in system unlock, Dual cultivation technique(Random)

Limit : 3 Hours

[Wants to accept Mission : Y/N]

Listening to the system voice Max's eye twitched, How come this absurd title for Mission. He was a virgin but the system doesn't have to always shove it in his face but task about taking A virginity doesn't bother him because they both grow up together, Ai treat his stepsister as her sister but she has different feelings for Max, Which old Max also noticed but because of the relationship between the master and servant she never dares to say it nor does old cold hearted Max care about it. This world-old Max chose to ignore it because of family education he never sees her as a woman only as his servant but that was old Max not the current Max.

Current Max is different yet same they both merged to eliminate any negative facts about him. So to current Max, she is more than a woman he sees as her partner and good wife material. So without thinking much he touches her shot lder from the back fully knowing Ecstasy's hand is active and accepts the mission.

74