4. Invincible from start (Edited)
6.4k 10 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max stared at his system panel for straight 10 minutes with a still dumbfounded look on his face.

"Is there something wrong with the system? Aren't you supposed to give me some basic skills and a pitiful amount of NP like those systems in novels do?" 

Max dumbfoundedly asked questions to his system, While still looking at his gains. It's not like Max hates taking free stuff but he knows everything has some price even if it is "free" that's why Max asked this question to the system.

[Ding! Host please don't compare me to those third rate systems, I am only an absolutely invincible system.] System said in a sweet female voice with a prideful tone.

[Ding! The reason hosts get this much is because I am not created by a single God but have blessings of other gods so they also give you something to do their "things" that's why it's reasonable to have this much stuff also there are other rewards hosts you can get with your advancements in plot.]

"Oh so that's why they give me this much stuff to do their bidding properly" Max has a sigh of relief that this is not that fishy but he is still on his guard. Max looks at his NP and decides to open the system shop but before that, he is going to accept and look through his gains.

"System gives me details about my rewards." Max said to the system.

[Ding! Details are like following 

God-level Cooking : It's the Cooking skill of the god of cookery. This skill contains all knowledge and experience related to cooking. Which will come to you as naturally as breathing air.

God-level Massage : Its Massage skill of God of medicine & pleasure. With this skill, hosts have all knowledge and experience related to massage and essential medicine.

God-level Singing: It's the Singing skill of the god of music & voice. With this skill all knowledge and experience related to singing integrate in the host.

Lust Aura (Active) : Able to intensify lust in targeted persons (multiple targets can be chosen but the effect is also will be diluted).

(Note: Target will be conscious of their actions, Just they can't control their lust for you. So proceed with caution.)

Ecstasy Hands (Passive) : It's a hand skill that can pleasure women to a godly extent. 

(Note: With this skill the host can fully extract God-level massage skill to the host limit.)

H Tongue (Passive) : It's a tongue skill that every H Anime MC (especially NTR antagonist) has but this is an upgraded version. This skill can make any woman reach climax just by using tongue. 

Smooth talker (Passive) : It is a skill that is able to help the host to convince someone about extreme things more easily through words. (If the target was woman effect will multiple)

The title "Milf Lover" : It's able to increase your sexual attraction to the older(According to host appearance age.) opposite sex to you 50% to 100%( Depend on how much she is loyal to her partner. If she does not it will be 100% attraction).

{The Perfect Geass} : It's a skill God himself made for you. It has the power of all geass with code. (The only host can see images of geass even if it's activated but can make it visible to others if he wanted to.)

50,000 NP points : System currency.

"This is too OP right? with these skills it's so easy to make the protagonist's life miserable or can even kill it" Max said while light shining in his eyes.

[Ding! Host don't be too happy. Your current timeline is 1 year before the start of the novel so you can't kill the Protagonist yet. If you kill the protagonist this world also crumbles without a protagonist node to support it. Also even if a novel does not start yet, the protagonist still has his luck reserve and with your luck, it's close to impossible to kill it on the contrary you will be the one who suffered from it.]

"Huh, Why killing a protagonist will destroy this world? If I can't even kill him, Then what is the point of sending me here? because no matter how I make him miserable he can still rise because of the protagonist 's halo." 

Max asked while starting to get anxious because he knows how heaven shattering protagonist luck is. If he can't kill them then no matter how strong he gets he still can't be able to escape death.

[Ding! It's not that the host can't kill it but it can't kill it before the novel starts. But the host has to consume all of Qin Chao (Protagonist). And The reason why can't you kill him? Think like this, This world is a some kinda game and the protagonist is an important file in it. If you delete that file then the game will crash and stop working but if you replace that file you can freely delete that file. It's more complicated than this but for the host to understand this is how this world works.]

Max sighed but then again pumped his spirit anyway if he can't kill the protagonist he is at least able to steal his harem.

[Ding! Host you can't steal Protagonist wife's before the novel started.]

When Max heard what the system said he was ready to curse but then he read carefully what the system said. 

"So I can't steal the protagonist wife right?" Max asked System with an evil smile on his face. Feeling there is a loophole in the system statement.

[Ding! Yes, you can't steal the protagonist 's wife's before the novel starts. Wife favorability will not increase for the host as the host is determined to be a villain by the world.] 

System replied in its female sweet voice.

"Then what about other women like finance, lovers etc," Max asked while praying let have been what he is thinking.

[Ding! Host you can steal them. Also if you can make the protagonist feel despair you can also steal his luck] 

"OK then that's great," Max said while being so happy that he wanted to start jumping happily.

Max is happy because in <My Beautiful Teacher> the protagonist only has one wife and others are just fiances and lovers. Yes, he has only one wife in all those women, that's also why Max started to hate the protagonist.

"System opens shop for me," Max said to the system because even if that novel has not started yet, This world not only have that only novel, Here is also anime, hentai and other novel plots combine in this world so to be on the safe side Max wanted to equip himself for worst.

[ System mall is opening]

[System mall is opened]

Max looked at arrays of items, skills, Techniques, etc In it. Anything you can imagine was present in the mall from godly techniques to the simple daily necessities. Anything you wanted will be provided in the system shop but most of them were still gray because Max was not strong enough to be able to handle them. The available items are all related to Sex given justice to this systems name.

Max skip most useless things and go straight to juicy parts. There were skills and items like following 

Skills (Passive & Active):-

[Knowledge about sex : The basic Knowledge of weak spots and positions of woman's body(Best for virgins like you host)]= 100 NP

[Though reader: Able to listen to beings thoughts] = 200 NP

[Perfect body : Make Host body more attractive with golden ratio]= 500 NP

[Lust meter : Give rating about how sexually aroused someone is right now.] = 1000 NP

[Loyalty Meter : Can tell how loyal people are to your host]=1000 NP

[Favorability Meter : Can tell favorability of others towards you host]= 1000NP

(Buying all three-meters give 500 NP discount)

[Desire reader : Able to know their deep sexual desire]=5000 NP

[Perfect D : The perfect penis made to give maximum pleasure to all the woman's regarding their preferences]= 10,000 NP 

[D Worship(Passive) : Once Host has sex with a woman that woman not be able to get pleasure from others then your D]=15,000 N

Items:-

[Aphrodisiac pill : Like its name. This pill able make any woman lust score through 100 without them knowing they are drugged]= 100 

[M Collar : Used make someone Masochistic (Once used it's become invisible to others and can't even touch or feel by his wear)]= 1500 NP (Can not be used on protagonist)

[Sex Lock : Can not be sexually aroused as long as the lock is bound ( It's invisible to others and they can't feel or touch it)] (Can be used on the protagonist)=5000 NP 

Max was a little annoyed why even the system mocked him but he let go knowing he was no longer going to stay being a virgin. So he looked at shop items then his point and decided to buy all of this stuff. Anyway he has enough NP and there is no use saving them so he might use it to give him an edge in the beginning. So Max buys all items he can at the moment. Then he opened his system panel. 

[ Netori System ]

Name: Max Winchester 

Level 1 : (0/500exp)

 

Titles : Milf Lover 

Mana : 500/500

Strength :24

stamina :35>40

Vitality : 40> ♾

Agility : 24

Speed : 25

Charm : 69> 100

IQ : 120>125

Luck : 15

The average value of a normal male is 10 (except IQ average100)

NP : 0>50,000>10,000

(Netori Points)

Skills : God-level Cooking, God-level Massage, God-level Singing, Smooth Talker, H Tongue, Ecstasy Hands, Lust Aura, <Perfect Geass>, D Worship, Perfect D, Thought Reader, Desire reader, Advance knowledge of all musical instruments (All other skills integrated into the host for seeing them click to expand)

Shop: Opened

Inventory : Aphrodisiac pill ×2 , M Collar ×1, Sex Lock ×1

Harem :

(Other functions will be available when the host reach certain levels)

68