3.Why Netori System II (Edited)
6.5k 7 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

7:00 AM morning alarm clock started buzzing, irritating the 17-year old boy that was sleeping on the bed. Hearing the sound of the clock his eyebrows frowned. He woke up irritable and stopped the clock and started looking around the room. This room is neither small nor big but has some kind of perfect structure that gives very pleasant feelings that everything is well thought of before making it and puts things very appropriately to make the best of this place. Just looking at it someone can tell that it's professionally customized by top tier professionals.

 

"Where am I?" The boy muttered to himself while looking at the surroundings. Then walking out of the bed he went into the bathroom to wash his face. While washing his face he looked in the mirror and his whole body froze like someone used a freeze spell on him. In the mirror image, there is someone whose beauty can't be said in words just like some immortal walking in the realm of mortals. He has an angular perfect face, sword eyebrows, light green eyes that are so perfect that it's hard to look away from them, Perfectly cut ink-black hair shade that suits him perfectly. He looks a grade higher than professional models. Then the boy looked at his body that was not too thin or too fat but perfect with six-packs on his abdomen with skin that even ladies will be jealous of soft and healthy white with little ruddy color in it.

[Ding! Beginning to start up]

[3....2.....1.....0]

[System is officially activated]

[Welcome host to the Netori System]

[Ding! Detected that host memories in disharmony proceed to fixing it.]

The boy's face changes and he closes his eyes when the last ding is heard. Large amounts of memories start to appear in his mind but even so he is still able to pick them apart after some time.

After some time the boy opened his eyes slowly while a little smile grew on his face, hinting that he was in a good mood but then again he frowned. 

"Why is it the Netori System?" 

This guy is our Protagonist Max. After digesting information he started to figure out his and this world situation. Currently Max is the heir of the world's first hidden family but for training purposes, his family sent him to live separately from their main family. He is not alone though with him his loyal maid, stepsister and stepmother also comes with him. His father has to maintain the family and he does not care much about them other than Max being he is the heir of the family not as a son. So he did not come with them "an- wait for minute, that sounds way too fishy to be coincident."

   

Max knows that it's a mixture of novels, Anime & H Animes and this story is a lot like them with a little touch of all of them. 

"I have to look at that in detail later."

he said while focusing on his main task to make Protagonist life miserable. 

 

This world is the same as that of the novel except its 10× bigger than that in the novel was also there is some cultivation sects hidden in the world and only rich and powerful people known existence of them, But the key difference is that this worlds power levels are too low then it was in original novel cause of other than using qi they have to use Mana but through using qi cultivation technique resulting slow breakthrough and cultivation speed. 

But Max still had a question of why don't create a suitable cultivation technique so he asked his System.

[Ding! It's because of divine will. When God made mana the main source he also put some restrictions on this world. So others can only use cultivation techniques without even knowing that they turn into mana. For them, this slow speed is standard cultivation speed because of divine will.]

[Ding! The reason System called Netori System is because it's created for hosts to steal from anyone specially Protagonists which includes but not limited to their Chances, Treasures, Contacts, Luck but mostly steal people's women/ heart, Which can strike long-lasting effect on plot and party involved. That's why the Netori is the name of the system.]

(Note: There are both male and female protagonists that's why stealing heart option is included. Which only applies to female protagonists.)

"So that's the reason then Huh, Then open my status bar system."

[Ding! OK host status bar is opening]

[Ding! Status bar open host]

[ Netori System ]

Name: Max Winchester 

Level 1 : (0/500exp)

 

Titles :

Mana : 500/500

Strength :24

stamina :35

Vitality :40

Agility : 24

Speed : 25

Charm : 69

IQ : 120

Luck : 15

The average value of a normal male is 10 (except IQ average100)

NP : 0

(Netori Points)

Skills :

Shop: Opened

Inventory : God-level gift package

Harem :

(Other functions will be available when the host reaches certain levels or completes some hidden achievements.)

 

"So it's simple and easy to understand. I like it." 

Max said to himself while looking at his status panel. He is not surprised by his above-average stats because he was cultivated by his family from a young age even though speed is slow because of wrong techniques but he is still cultivating vitality based techniques to have a good and long life hence his high vitality. There are still some questions about the System panel so Max asked System.

"System, what about levels and how to gain them? Also how to get NP(Netori Points) and Titles and how do they work? Tell me all about it."

[Ding! Levels are your rank host and stealing(preferably woman) and doing lewd stuff with them can also give exp and NP for you to spend in the system mall. Titles is special buff(Mostly about attracting opposite sex) That help host in his conquest. There are also missions to do to get rewards.]

Hearing what the system said Max was a little dumbfounded. What about making the Protagonist life miserable? This System is exclusively made for stealing women. What type of God was that to make this System? Max said so but then brushed off, anyway he does have plans to steal women and this system makes it super easy. He was not a hypocrite that found a good reason for what he wanted to do. He will do whatever he wants and live his life to every second to make up for the last one.

After a while, Max looked at the inventory where the God-level gift package was still waiting for him to open.

"System open gift pack for me", Max said to the system 

[Ding! God-level gift package is opening]

[Ding!!! God-level cooking skill acquired]

[Ding!!! God-level massage skill acquired]

[Ding!!! God-level singing skill acquired]

[Ding!!! Ecstasy hands acquired]

[Ding!!! Title "Milf lover" acquired]

[Ding!!! Lust aura acquired]

[Ding!!! H tongue acquired]

[Ding!!! 50,000 NP acquired]

[Ding!!! Smooth talker acquired]

[Ding!!! From God himself The perfect geass acquired]

At this time Max is just staring at his System panel without even blinking to comprehend what just happened.

73