2. Why Netori System? (Edited)
7.3k 7 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max tried to calm down his excitement and after a long time, he finally calmed down enough to ask about the conditions.

"So I just have to make Protagonist life miserable?" Max asked God a little hesitantly. 

"Yes, Steal whatever they have and don't worry about their gods you free to do whatever you want even kill them if they hindering you to do your job" God say again in that neutral but charming voice

"But aren't you God's hated protagonist because of those God's?" Max asked, He was confused about why gods let him kill those God's but hated the protagonist for doing the same.

"We are not angry because the protagonist killed them but we are angry about how weak they show us in those novels, Other than that we do not associate with those 'fake' gods, After all we are thé original gods," God says to dispel any worries Max has about killing those gods.

"Is that so? Then it's great, Now give me some OP cheats for stealing from MC and to make protagonists lives miserable" Max now let go of his guard a little because now agreeing with this gods means, he can go to those worlds, he always dreamed about, He now also understand that even if those world's God's are powerful they are not worth anything in the eyes of this origin gods. He even doubts that those gods might not even know there are other gods above them.

"OK, I can give you the Strongest System who was blessed by other gods and specifically created by me" God laughed and shook his illusionary hand. The divine golden light flew from it and levitated in front of Max.

In front of him, This golden sphere light orb levitating. Max looked at this golden orb with ecstasy. It is a system that every otaku dreams of getting. 

In this total white world this golden shine is eye-blinding for normal people but somehow Max is still able to see it.

"Say Accept to bind the system" God reminded Max

"Oh ok," Max said "Accept" and suddenly that golden light orb flew inside of him. Max closed his eyes and prepared himself to endure the pain or something but nothing happened. Everything goes back to normal like it was in the beginning.

"Why doesn't something happen? Where is my System?" Max couldn't help but to ask God about it.

"Don't worry, the system is already bound to you and can not be taken back. When you wake up in that world, It will also wake up and there are lots of surprises for you in it. I think you're gonna like it" God said to Max in a very mysterious way.

"OK then about my three wishes" Max thought about it and suddenly said to God his last promise in exchange for doing things for these gods.

"Aren't there two now? I already gave you the system?" God asked Max with a playful smile that hides because of his illusionary figure 

"No, you gave me a System on your own accord, not what I wish for it" Max protested saying there were three, arguing with the technicality of wishes.

"OK then, three it is then, ask for what you want but be aware it has to be something about the world you are going to" God says while widening his smile behind the illusionary figure.

 

Max got excited feeling proud of cheating god to a wish and started to think about his three wishes.

 'Ok, It's decided.' Max said in his mind

"God merge my favorite novels, Anime & H Anime but slowly and step by step according to my power level." Max said his first wish to God.

"Done! Otherworld will start to appear according to your power level(when Max at least become mid-level powerful in that world, They will start to appear as to prevent him being overpowered by others in novice period.) More information about it will provided by the system to you" God says to him while waving his hand

"OK, Then for my second wish change power source for cultivation only to the Mana in that world," Max said to the God with an evil smile on his face because Protagonist of the novel who these gods hate is spiritual Qi cultivator even his physic is made for that but if you change Mana is only power source for cultivation. It will take away his beginner's advantages and also make his masters technique pretty much useless but Max still thinks that because of the protagonist's luck he is still able to cultivate but that is going to be very very slow.

"Hahaha good choice boy" God smile turned into laughter and he praised Max for his wits but he tells that cultivation technique still able to cultivate using Mana but the speed of that would be way worse than used to be like example if it takes 1 month to cultivate using qi it will take 6 months to 1 year depending on person to person. So he don't have to worry about it

"OK," Max said and remembered this fact because knowing MC luck in a chinese novel (CN) he has to be wary but it's this thing that makes him excited about this new world he is going to.

"Then for my last wish let me have Number 1 hidden background in the world as me heir and nobody knows about my this background and for front let it have 100 billion market value groups heir as my identity but let only a few people knows about it"

"Huh I thought you were going to wish for some other things but wish for a big background? Can I ask why?" God is a little confused because with his wish, Mac can ask for anything but he chose a big background as it is only a mortal thing of external power. He didn't understand why such a thing was asked by Max. It is a little incomparable to the divine being.

Max first heard God say this he was amused finding something God doesn't know so he said 

"I will tell you but in exchange grant my little request"

"What boy I think I am too soft on you now huh but ok I grant you a little request but don't play with me again like this" God said it in a stern voice but the smile on that face behind the illusion never faded more like it is praising his actions.

"OK ok, it's the last time I do it." Max said that but he was not serious about it ."So my request is to send me before 1 year where MC girlfriend hasn't cheated yet"

"Is that so it is easy but there are some restrictions that your system will tell you about now tell me why you choose background over personal strength?" God asked the question he wanted the most answer of.

"Simple, The reason I choose a background is because with that my plan can go smoothly and without any hindrance. In the mortal world, personal power is not as important as your background unless your strength surpasses the current background power. Also, I have a system to make up for personal strength. I don't think the system blessed by multiple gods is any worse than any wish. That's why I choose background over some quick OP strength" Max tells his reasoning to God.

"Yeah of course that system is too OP you can tell when even God like me saying it also I think I understand your reason behind your choice but in the end, I still prefer personal might, This may be different between divinity and mortal minds" God say in the same neutral voice but now there was some emotion in it that was hard to detect.

"OK now we waste lots of time now you can go on your journey may I bless you for your conquest"

God said and waved his hand suddenly white background changes & a portal appears and starts sucking Max inside. It happened so fast that Max didn't get time to prepare but before it sucked him. 

Max says "Thank you God I will not disappoint you" before goes into it 

God has a beautiful smile on its face after hearing those words from Max.

87