7. Start cooking Insidious plan
5.8k 10 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! Opening system panel]

[Ding! Host received dual cultivation technique yin-yang harmony]

" Ying-Yang Harmony Technique : Able cultivate through Sexual intercourse. Using this while having sex (run automatically) man become more powerful and gains little charm and woman become more charming/beautiful and gain little strength. "

[Ding! Lottery system is activated]

[Ding! Sign-in system activated]

[Ding! Ai Hayasaka affectionate for host exceed 90 Title Condition met.] 

[Ding! Title unlocked "Prince Charming" ]

[Ding! Title unlocked "Cherry-Popper"]

[Ding! Title unlocked "Waifu lover"]

 

"What? Three titles at once? Max looked at three titles receiving them at once it was made him surprised and happy. He looked at the sleeping beauty next to him who was still naked showing her dangerously seductive body. Max have the urge to pick her up kissing her excitedly and getting down for another round but he stopped himself from doing that cause even though he goes so easy on her she still feels tired and weak so he did not disturb her rest. 

"System tell me about these titles" Max rivet his attention to the system from Ai and asked about titles.

[Ding OK please wait host....]

[Ding Effects of titles are like the following host

"Prince Charming": As the name suggests this has an effect to make host virgins Prince Charming in their eyes.

Effect : Favorability of virgin female risen to the love level "

" "Cherry-Popper" : Do I have to say anything about it?

Effect : Taking the virginity of a girl make her (anyone ) favorability rises to 89.

Note: If a woman is not a virgin every time host make a woman cum while having sex with her. Her favorability towards the host increase 0~5 depending on how much pleasure the host giving her(Host possess Perfect D so it's 5 favour each time)

"Waifu Lover" : Every anime waifu lover. 

Effect : Anime girl's/women's characters favorability towards host increases to love.

(Host have high charm so favorability increases are in between 70~90 (favorability rate also increases with charm)) "

 Max looked at titles and started thinking about it. Its titles related to Ai like "Prince Charming" Title because for her Max was her Prince and as the system said Title Condition was above 90 favorability so Title triggered when Ai crossed 90 favorability towards him.

Again "Cherry-Popper" title might be gotten because of taking her virginity.

"Waifu Lover" is Title only effective for anime women so that might be because Ai is an anime character.

[Ding Host you are somewhat right about titles you get this because of Ai but not just because she is Ai. You can think of titles as achievements in games where you get achievements doing certain things just like that are titles you get titles easily in earlier and it's getting hard to get it later on.]

"Oh, I get now." Max also understand now how titles work he has to do a certain thing in a certain way to get them.

"System tell me about favorability and other meters meaning." Max also wanted to understand more about them when getting them but because of all that happened, he doesn't get time to check it out.

[Ding OK host showing them on panel....]

[Ding Favorability ratio is like following....]

{ 0-30 = Indifferent, Acquaintance, Friends

30-60 = Friends, Church, Love

60-90 = Love, Only One, Until Death 

90-100 = Obsession 

100- 500 = Unhealthy amounts of obsession

500-♾ = Not even death can take them apart.}

(Note : Most people are only able to reach 60)

[Ding Lust ratio is like following....]

{ 0-30 = Man of steel to Normal.

30-60 = Normal to Horny.

60-90 = Horney to Desperate.

90-100 = Can let even ugly bastard fuck them.

100-500 = Even Cactus can be a dildo.}

[Ding Loyalty ratio is like the following....]

{ 0-30 = Not loyal to Can do little trustable.

30-60 = Little trustable to loyal until their interest is not damaged 

60-90 = ______ to can do anything until their bottom line is not crossed.

90-100 = Can cross their bottom line to self-sacrifice.

100 - 500 = Your order is like words of God's.}

Max little surprised because he thought 100 is the limit but now it's a little different.

[Ding Lottery have 3 available free tickets. do you want to try the lottery host?]

[Ding Sign-in is available to do you want to sign-in host?]

 Max looked at the cultivation technique which really as the name suggests Yin-Yang harmony where yin has little yang and yang has little yin in it. He wanted to further study it but system notifications grab his attention away.

"OK system do all 3 Lottery and sign-in" Max now tasted system rewards so now he doesn't want to let this collect dust here.

[Ding Lottery is Shuffling....]

In front of Max, arrays stuff started to shuffle so fast that Max couldn't tell them apart so he just closed his eye and started waiting for rewards.

[Ding Thanks for your patronage.]

[Ding Thanks for your patronage.]

Max spirit is a little down because even though he knew about lottery is not always give rewards but he had little expectation about it.

[Ding Epic Title " Star-Child" Acquired]

[Ding Congratulations host for getting Epic Title]

The moment Max see this Title he shook up a little because the name of that title if this anything as he imagined then he hit jackpot.

[Ding sign-in reward Title "Netori Halo".]

The sign-in reward also come but Max was more focused on the first Title so without wasting any time he asked the system about it.

[Ding Rewards details are like following....]

""Star-Child" (Epic rank) : This title give you the favour of stars as their child.

Effect : Host charm doubled, Host has affinity everything and being in the whole universe from heavens to abyss everything give their love to host and not harm it. (Passively not harm it like even if he put his hand in flames did he not get any damage but someone else use fire element that might hurt him Depend on is that from his own body or surroundings). Able to Meet strong and beautiful women and gain their favour easily.

(Note : It's a weak version of Star-Child halo and before activating it's recommended to go into the bathroom because this title is going to remove impurities in the body and change the bloodline of the host.)"

"Netori Halo : This is a halo must-have for Netori.

This halo help host steal (Especially woman) from others

Effect : Make possessor (stolen party, boyfriend or husband or love interest) hard to notice their so cheating, Drop their IQ and raise their affection for a stolen party(their woman) every time host cum in them(woman)10~20 points depend on the critic (Max limit :400). Even if they know about the fact of cheating they don't do anything other than feeling sad and miserable for themselves but still not stop loving."

When Max looked at the Title he become overjoyed cause it was as he thinks it is the halo of the novel protagonist he read (Star-Child escape arrange marriage) in a past life. This was the thing that made that protagonist super OP because no matter where he goes everything and everyone loved him even in the abyss loved him and take care of him where others will just die once entered it also he doesn't lack women what 10,000 women harem he has at least billions woman(If you read it you can find out why) and he also have luck strong enough to escape from creation rank beings(his ex-girlfriends). even the system say that it was a weak version of that this still makes Max happy cause with this he can also get favours from those monster/demon girls.

Then it's Netori Halo this also makes Max happy cause more affection owner(bf, husband, love interest) more netori points he gets fucking their woman.

After reading this Max closed the system panel he get off the bed and put a blanket on Ai who was still sleeping naked then walked towards the bathroom to accept the "Star-Child" Title while thinking about a plan to make the protagonist life miserable and looking at the smile on his face you can tell he is cooking something insidious in his mind.

66