8. Power of Cooking
5.1k 9 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max entered in bathroom and lays in bathtub and start accepting process.

The moment he give system command his whole body felt current run through constantly and black liquid started to come out from his every pores and his blood started to boil seeing this Max ready to receive heart wrenching pain but pain he expected never come but black liquid and blood boiling never stopped Max was it was little  surprising for Max because in is knowledge this process going to hurt like hell. 

[Ding Host system can make decision for your own good without host permissions so system blocked all the pain also before you cummed in Ai system also neutralize sperms so you don't have to worry about anything.]

When Max hear that system to be honest he have little panic in his heart because if system can make decision on his own it will be totally out of his control although when system make it decision it was for his own good but fear still remains.

[Ding Detecte host is panicking start calming host.]

With that sound Max mind calm down slowly and he started to think about this matter again cause system really wanted to harm him he have no chance against it also it was only doing it when it was necessary like personal AI assistant.

[Ding Host although I am not as simple as AI assistant but you can say that I have multiple failsafes in the system to protect host from any harm.(Only when necessary) ] System said it to Max in its charming female voice.

Max also started to figuring out it was reasonable to have failsafe in so called strongest system like the cartoon he used watch which protagonist have  golden finger which also have multiple failsafe and hidden functions only triggered when his life in danger and also make right decisions for him.

Max choose to ignore it cause he was not strong enough to have any opinions anyway other than worrying about future he will enjoy present first then even if was trap he doesn't have any regrets.

After 10 minutes liquid stopped coming out and blood also started to calm down. Max looked at  stinky water in bathtub he stand up and unplugged tub and walked in shower to washed of remaining impurities on his body.

Max walked out of shower with one bath towel tied to his waist and one over his neck that he was holding with both hands. He was happy he never felt this light and refreshing and air around also felt like someone giving him warm hug.

Max come to mirror and looked himself in it although not much changed about his appearance same perfect body and face and other then this his skin become white and soft that make any woman jealous but his temperament have tremendous changes his old high cold aura replace with gentle one his smile have healing effect(emotionly) and it's look like whole world showing their affection towards him at this time looked like celestial coming from heavens.

Looking at himself max knows that it's was all because of Star-Child title effect he can also warmth world around him making him more relaxed and happy.

After admiring himself in mirror for for minute he walked out of the bathroom to grab clothes from closet. 

Looking inside Max dumbfounded there were only suits for every occasion in this closet then he remembers his old self trained only to wear suits so he can be always representable in biggining old child Max resist wearing suit all the times like which child wanted to wear this tight and hot clothes that make him hard to play but that was not problem cause he was not allowed to play because all his time is occupied for training from basic manners to advanced business for 6 year old child and about suit in the end his father forced him to wear it even to he start hunger strike because of it he never cared enough to even know about his strike in the end his stepmother convince him to eat but Max adopted new habit because of this he started to sleep naked cause this is the only thing he has right to choose.

Max looked through his memories and couldn't help but to feel sad for its past self cause it was his wish was the reason he go through that and maybe reason past life Max personality is more dominant but anyway he have time to think late for now he have get ready to start his plan as soon as possible to get 'first pot of gold'(Slang used in novels to describe first gains).

Max picked up casual suit and were it then check time it's 10:00 AM then at Ai who somehow still sleeping then he doesn't bother her. 

He write her note saying he cooked breakfast downstairs go get that when she wake up and time he comes back after writing this he put note on bed side table and kissed her on her forehead then walked out of bedroom to kitchen for cook something for her. It was her job to cook fresh breakfast for him so breakfast was not ready earlier when she comes to wake him up.

Max walk into the kitchen. This kitchen is normal kitchen in first sight but you look closely you can see that how perfect it was made taking in consideration of both safety and convenience. Everything is in place where is that suppose to be . 

Max is not come to kitchen that much even though he did get little training from family but because it was not that necessary it was not as serious as other studies also there was other servant was in old house and here is also Ai so there no need him com into kitchen but this time coming here felt to him like his home ground everything is familiar to if like he grow with it. God-level Skill is not joke.

Max going to make simple omelet fry and toast for breakfast for both of them. He opened refrigerator and took out eggs and put put butter on slice on bread then put it in the toaster.

Max started stove started heating oil in pan then he break egg and put it in when oil is hot enough there was little sizzle then put some little salt on egg and seasoning as simple as that but his every action have some rhythm like work of art every little action contains some profound meaning that mortals to ignorant to understand. 

After some Max created three portions for him,Ai and his stepmother who was still the company. Then he do simple decorations and that's it very common way nothing special ingredients simple normal way everyone make .

Max looked at breakfast he made in less then 5 min and astounded because those nothing like some casual dishes that have some attraction to them that attract people to eat it also there smell enough to make their appetite fire up and can't help from wanting to eat it. 

In Max both life he never see it dish this attractive and good smelling. He doesn't care about any manners and he takes bite there was volcano of flavor in his mouth even though he just use just salt and seasoning but it was enough to make this this better than any dish in this world this was power of God-level Skill have even though he can't use it even half of it but it was to make him paramount in this world.

Max eat faster because he get message about information he asked his people to get. Even though he is in his training period he still have his own hidden connection to use after all he is number family heir.

There also system level up notifications but because of his titles excitement he is not notice it.

"System open the status panel"

[Ding OK host status panel is opening... ]

[Ding Status panel is opened]

[ Netori System ] 

Name: Max Winchester 

Level 3    : (1440/200exp)

Titles      : Milf Lover , Prince Charming, Cherry-Popper, Waifu lover, "Star-Child"

Mana      : 1500/1500 

Bloodline : Star-Child 

Strength :24 

stamina  :40> 100

Vitality     : 40> ♾ 

Agility       : 24> 40

Speed        : 25> 41 

Charm      : 100 > 200

IQ               : 125

Luck           : 15 > 1015

Average value of normal male is 10 (except IQ average100) 

NP                : 10,000> 11,440 

(Netori Points) 

Skills  : God-level Cooking, God-level Massage, God-level Singing, Smooth Talker, H Tongue, Ecstacy Hands, Lust Aura, <Perfect Geass>, D Worship, Perfect D, Thought Reader, Desire reader (All other skills integrated in host for seeing them click to expand) 

Shop: Opened 

Inventory     : Aphrodisiac pill ×2 ,M Collar ×1, Sex Lock ×1 , 100 Stats points 

Lottery available  : 0

Sign-in available   : 0

Harem  :  Ai Hayasaka = 110 Fav

(Other functions will be available when host reach certain levels)

[Ding Host get Ai Vaginal virginity gets 1000 NP]

[Ding Host have sex Vaginal sex gets 200 NP]

[Ding Host make Ai cum 8 times (30×8) 240 NP]

(Note : No multiplier is added.)

(A/N : If there are extra information about skills and Titles but writing them will make chapter too big and boring to read so I will try to add here in suitable occasions in next few chapters)

57