9. Protagonist girlfriend
5.5k 8 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max looked at his status panel and frowned cause everything is looks normal except two things. 

The status panel doesn't show his cultivation teachique and there is no stats gained by using cultivation teachique but before Max ask system about it system reply comes first as if knowing what Max going to ask.

[Ding Host there are two reasons that was not added in status panel first one is because novel not started yet using cultivation teachique will be detected by heavenly way(if you want more information just message me here I will provide that).

If heavenly way detected you host it might start novel timeline early and with your current luck there no chance for you to face protagonist.

(Cultivation teachique uses heaven and earth qi(mana for others Max can use qi because of system but currently not have any cultivation base.)

The second reason is Stats point provide you linear growth where teachique provides you curved one where stronger you get harder for you to become stronger that is not in case with Stats points you can become stronger just adding points so system convert those cultivation you gains into Stats and when Stats reach 100 it will provide to you host]  System said in same sweet charming female voice this time there is spirituality in that voice.

This might be longest system give it explanation before it was use to take break each topic but now it's just said two things in single sentence also it's voice also started to sound little bit intimate.

"So that's why you do that without asking me again?"

Max now annoyed why his system do whatever it's want without asking him it's not like other novel systems. 

[Ding Hum don't compare me with those trash systems host which have to get permission from there host every time. I was programmed by god to  think best and safest ways possible for host to become stronger for that I don't have to get your permission directly from you host because if every time I have to ask before doing anything that will be annoying to you and me host]  

(System ask Max subconscious mind and proceed with it.)

Max surprised by system answer not because it's again answered without him asking also not because what answer it give but he was surprise for how it's give him this answer.

System clearly showing emotions such as disgust and pride in its voice which was not there before so Max started to speculate the reason.

Max doesn't ask directly to system because he have his thinking ability to think not like those protagonists of other novel which have to ask every little think to their systems without even thinking about it themselves first its not like Max hated asking system  for it but he likes to have little speculation then ask system with that you can understand more easily and also can know how system thinking work with that it will be easier to communicate with it in future.

After giving a little thought Max figure it out reason might be because of his level increase that level not only his but also system.

[Ding Hahaha you are right host it's because of level increase my restrictions also lift with levels allowing me use more power and give me what you called emotions to better understand the surrounding to make more accurate judgments.] System said in joyfully maybe because Max figure it on his own or happy because it's new ability.

Hearing what system said Max also  felt little proud figuring that out on its own but he also knows that it was so easy to guess this one.

Max then added is Stats points in like 50 to Stamina because he going to need that a lot, 30 to Strength and remaining in IQ.

[ Netori System ] 

Name: Max Winchester 

Level 3    : (1440/2000exp) 

Titles      : Milf Lover , Prince Charming, Cherry-Popper, Waifu lover, "Star-Child" 

Mana      : 1500/1500 

Bloodline  : Star-Child 

Strength :24 > 54 

stamina  :100 > 150 

Vitality     : 40 > ♾ 

Agility       : 24 > 40 

Speed        : 25 > 41 

Charm      : 100 > 200 

IQ               : 125 > 135 ( It's take 2 Stats until 150            after that it will take 10 Stats upto 200)

Luck           : 15 > 1015 

Average value of normal male is 10 (except IQ average100) 

NP                : 10,000> 11,440 

(Netori Points) 

Skills  : God-level Cooking, God-level Massage, God-level Singing, Smooth Talker, H Tongue, Ecstacy Hands, Lust Aura, <Perfect Geass>, D Worship, Perfect D, Thought Reader, Desire reader (All other skills integrated in host for seeing them click to expand) 

Shop: Opened 

Inventory     : Aphrodisiac pill ×2 ,M Collar ×1, Sex Lock ×1 

Lottery available  : 0 

Sign-in available   : 0 

Harem  :  Ai Hayasaka = 110 Fav 

(Other functions will be available when host reach certain levels)

Max looked at his status panel and was little proud cause it is gains he have collected in only little over 3 hours.

"Time to go get her" Max said with evil smile on his face which look more charming then evil.(High level Charm)

Max put plates on dishes he make so they not be too cold and called his subordinate to take him to the place. He doesn't have driving license so he have to depend on others then he walked out of his house.

"I should get driving license" Max murmured. Even though age limit for license is 18 but he can get one using little connections.

"Master get in" Car stopped front of Max and driver get out for open door for Max then said to him.

Max get into the car then car started moving towards their destination.

This car is normal looking Mercedes Benz  but it's not normal every part is modified it's glass is bulletproof, it's Tyers are also made that even if they get punctured it can still travel atleast 50 kilometers and all around inside of car frame is armored.

Max sitting inside the car and admiring interior which so comfortable then looked at addresse where he is going.

"Lu corporation huh. Why this sound familiar?" 

Max looked at Lu corporations name and fall into thinking where is it he heard this name or to say where he read this name.

"I figure that later first let's first focus on target" Max put this in back of his mind and ask later his subordinates to investigate for now he only have his target in mind.

After some time car stopped front of office building 

"Master we are here" Driver said after he opened door for Max.

"OK thanks" Max get out of the car and said to driver. Driver froze first thinking of master how thanked him today but become happy because of Max thanks.

"No master you don't need to thank me it's my job" Driver said that with happy smile. Max looked him his loyalty toward Max risen to 75 then Max nodded at him politely and walked into the building.

Max thanks him not for loyalty increase but its his genuine habit he has in previous life to say thank you to someone when they do something for him even if he was paying them for it cause it's polite to do that and saying thank you doesn't cost any plus you can rise your favor in their eyes.

The moment Max entered in office building of Lu cooperation all people eyes focused on him no matter what they was doing like he have some kind of magnatic field to attract their attention.

The office abruptly fell silent. Everyone have only one thought "How can he fall from heavens grace?" Because of Max otherworldly charm and with his casual clothing make him look like fallen celestial(Angel).

After few seconds Max see short fat man rushing towards him in hurry.

He is manager here. After he comes to Max he first apologize for his late coming and politely invited Max to his office but at this moment Max attention is not him.

Max looking at woman who was standing with group of woman's and looking at him without blinking.

Max looked at her and give her his best charming  smile and turn around to follow fat man with playful look on his eyes.

(A/N: Quick question here do I use Chinese of name of her or make something up but to be clear I am not good at giving names.)

59