10. Yang Shanshan
5.3k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.O.V.(Yang Shanshan)

Yang Shanshan is in bad mood today her boyfriend send her to her office in his broken old bicycle even though she insisted she will using bus but her boyfriend doesn't listen to her saying that bus aren't safe for girl like her and it's his boyfriends duty to send his girlfriend off and pick from work.

If it was in college time her boyfriend said that to her heart going to fill with love and she going to feel butterflies but now she just felt it's annoying. 

After graduation reality hit her hard all those love words that make her happy doesn't make her happy. 

she knows that in this society only one language work and that was language of money but never know how hard is it to earn enough money to comfortable life that's why she always angry and sad but her boyfriend doesn't seems to notice her changes he still that as care free as he used to be in college.

After graduation they moved in together and she get a job as soon as possible but her boyfriend he still not even trying to get proper job he still living on doing odd work and little money he gets from his parents. 

She said to him so many time to get a job to improve their living conditions but he was doing whatever he wanted and she really tried of him hearing that they are still young and there is still to much time for them to earn money.

But Yang Shanshan is materialistic and face saving woman because of experience of poverty in very young age. she know how it's feel like not having food to eat and not having enough things to cover her in winter and the despair she felt not knowing when the next meal she going to receive  

Her family later do improve a lot making it upto middle class family so do their living conditions improve  but because of this she become firm in her beliefs to never wanted to  experience that despair again.

"You don't have to come to get me in evening I can come alone" Yang Shanshan get of from back sit of bicycle and said to her boyfriend in very annoyed tone.

"How come? I am your boyfriend it's my duty to this things for you" Her boyfriend said to her with smile of his average.

"You do know that if you can spend more time searching for proper job I can be more happy right?" She said to her boyfriend with little anger in her voice.

"This again i already said we can much time to earn money in future so first enjoy our life a little."  He still said that with smile on his face not even realizing this made her more anger.

"But- *sigh* forget about it you do whatever you wanted to do." She said to him in plain tone.

"Yes great I know you understand me Grace." He said in happy tone.

Grace is english name for Shanshang which means beauty and gratefulness hence name Grace.

 Grace and her boyfriend in relationship for 3 years but he still don't understand this simple trap.

"OK Grace bye or you might be late for your job"

"Yeah be careful on your way back." Even though Grace is little disappointed in him but she still have little feelings for him after all she was with him for 3 years and he did treat her nicely 

"OK I will have a good day" He said to her and ride off.

"Yeah you too." Grace also responded although in  little cold tone.

Grace also turned around and walk into the building 

"Grace come here and join us." The group of girls shout at her and invite her to join them.

Grace looked at them and walked towards them.

They are her so called "friends" here in this office.

"Grace are you still with that guy? Why are you wasting your time and youth on him?" The moment Grace come to them they bombarded her with questions.

Grace knew they are not her real friends it's just facade she not fool to believe them but she also jealous of them cause their boyfriends always come in cars to drop and pick them up from work where hers come with broken old bicycle.

"Grace you are so attractive you can definitely can find someone way better then that losser." One of the woman in group said to Grace.

They are right Grace boyfriend doesn't suit her.

Although Grace face is not that beautiful but she have an indescribable attraction to her. Her hair is tied up beautifully. Her eyes is as clear as water that make people's hard to look away from it. Her red lips are like wine intoxicating causing one unable to resist wanting to taste it. Her figure is very average but that was in golden ratio with was perfectly compliment her.

Even so Grace doesn't let anybody talk something bad about her boyfriend cause insulting him means also insulting her.

She ready to make her apologize to her but when she looked at group they were all staring straight at on direction. 

Grace become curious what they looking at so see also turned look at it.

The moment she looked at figure standing front of the door her breathing stop her heart started pounding fast and her cheeks also starting to turn red.

"Woooh how handsome he looks like prince walked out of fairytale it's will be so great if he come here for me." Grace subconsciously thought about it and when she realized that what she is thinking her already turn red cheeks turned more red.

"What are you thinking Grace you have boyfriend and this handsome price like man not here for you." Even though she said that in her mind her eyes never left that perfect figure.

Then Grace see that her aloof branch manager acting like little man front of this young man also apologized to him this make her even surprise because to her this manager was a big shot that she not even dare to think about provoking it.

Then Grace also notice notice what that handsome young man wearing although it's just casual suit but she can tell it was not cheap one.

When Grace looking at him suddenly that man also looked at her in shock and panic she even forgot to take her eyes away from him at keep looking without blinking.

"Aaahhhh i am dead. He looking at me why I am froze at this time? What he is going to think about me now?" Grace started complaining in her mind then something unexpected happened that man give her gentleness smile she ever see and because of she also calmed down lot.

"His smile is soo good" Grace said in her mind then she started to feel changes in her body.

Her body is started to feel hot and her crotch also felt little tigling her vaigina started to get wet and she started to horney while keep imagine that handsome man's face.

"What happening to me why I suddenly I felt wet? Because this handsome man? But he his handsome and his his perfect body I wonder how it's felt riddin- stop what are you thinking Grace. No I have to go to washroom to fresh up." After that young man left with manager Grace also put her things on the her table and go straight to restroom cause she feeling more and more hot while photo of that handsome man keep appearing front of her face.

When both Max and manager left whole slient office started to boiling everyone talking about Max and no one notice Grace strangeness.

(A/N: You guys have no idea how much time I spent searching for definition for Shangshang name. Also if you don't get it Grace is effected by "Prince Charming" title and Lust Aura.)

56