11. Let’s do it here R-18
8.1k 10 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(P.O.V. Yang Shanshan (Grace))

Grace entered in restroom come to the sink to wash her burning face with water.

But her body still doesn't calm down on contrary it because more hot.

"huh mmmhmm huh"  Grace start to moaning while lightly touching herself. Her one hand fondling her left breast with her left hand and right hand slowly rubbing her crotch over her clothes.

"Huhh fuck it. I have to relieve myself or I go crazy. Anyway no one is going to come in for short time here."

 Grace said to herself and walk straight into last stall in restroom locked door behind her back and sit on closed commode while lifting her her skirt a little.

Then she open upper buttons off her white office shirt and take out her boobs from her pink bra and started fondling and pinching them with her one hand.

While other hand go down in the her skirt and slid her already wet pink panty to the side and started rubbing her lower lips.

"Humm yes yes hum" She started rubbing herself while imagine that handsome face.

"Am I pervert? I am rubbing myself in public restroom while imagine the stranger I just seen it."

This thought passed through Grace mind but soon stoped and lust start to overcome thinking ability and she started rubbing herself faster while still fondling her breasts.

"Huh huhhhh mmmh" She started to moaning little louder and her breathing also increased because of this she also huffing.

In few minute she reached to her peak.

"Creak"  "Slam"

The moment she was about to cum she hear sound of door opening and closing come.

She startled hearing sound of door suddenly stopped  what she was doing in fear.

"How come someone come here at this time? No one come here normally at this time why now? I was so close." 

Grace said in little fear and annoyed tone to herself. After all she was reached to her peak and someone cuckblock her it's reasonable to get annoyed.

She breathing little loudly and quickly because of fear of getting caught and her hot body still getting more and more hot.

She quickly buttoned her shirt buttons even forgetting to put her boobs in bra and try to sit quietly in the stall until that person get out of the restroom but she still failed to calm her loud breathing 

"Are you ok in there?" But voice come from out side of her the stall.

The moment she heard sound she froze. That voice so charming and filled with gentleness but this was not reason she froze.

She froze because that was sound of men coming from outside of her stall but she is in ladies restroom.

She silent for some time and about answer that she was ok and he was in wrong restroom but before she can speak other side voice rang in her ears.

"Are you ok I am coming in" With that sound door forced open.

She is about to scream at this moment at that men who broke in forcefully but the moment she looked at that men face she forget to scream. Looking that face her heart skipped a beat, her already fast breathing speed up again and her body again started to heating, her crotch also get hot and her pussy started to driping with love juice through her panty.

"Y-y-you?" Her voice trembled because of her excitement.

 (P.O.V. Max)

When Max spotted Grace in that group he started lust Aura on her then followed that fat men into office.

"System help he to shutdown security cameras" 

[Ding Already done it host costing little NP points]. System replied to Max.

Max now starting to get use to system doing things on its own.

 He also realize that every decision made by system so far are best for him so he let it be anyway its not like he can stop it even if he wanted to.

After this Max and that fat men come to his office and entered in it. This fat man never stop talking entire time trying to please him.

"Shut up do your job and don't bother me." Max get annoyed because of his continues chattering and use Geass on him.

That man is like getting imperial decree shut up and start doing his job without bothering Max.

"Now I feel little better." Max give sigh of relief and started monitoring Grace using system panel.

This is new function he discovered for monitoring anyone for little NP points (Depend on whom and how much time.)

Max looked at all the actions Grace make and little surprise cause her actions are to clumsy and she not even putting fingers in her pussy she just rubbing over it.

Max know that Grace is still virgin not even her first kiss given.

It's hard to believe this knowing that she is 3 years in relationship with her boyfriend and even currently living with him. 

But Max know the reason for it. Grace is materialistic and face saving woman she will not do anything until she have stable life also she have traditional woman belief and other reason is that her boyfriend never even take initiative to be intimate with her so she still remains virgin until this day.

Because of Grace is traditional woman she not even know how to properly masterbate hence her clumsy actions.

This is first reason Max choose her as his first target and second one is that she used to be professional dancer because that her flexibility is uncanny also because of violent moments her hymen is broken this was reason she suffered most in main story.

But one thing about her Max liked that once she give herself to someone then she never look back and  like in story she definitely regrets leaving protagonist but she never go after him even when her husband become jobless hurt her use it as medium for to his lust she still not leaves him. That's show that although she is materialistic woman but once she decides to follow someone then nothing can change her decision.

"It's about time." Max looked at her who about reach her peak. He stand up and walk straight toward the woman's restroom, all this time that fat man not even looked at him he just doing his work seriously.

When Max come to restroom entrance but his moments halted midway because

[Ding New mission released take Qin Chao (Nathan) girlfriends virginity

Requirement : Take any two virginity of protagonist( Qin chao (Nathan) ) * virginity.

Rewards : Get 20,000 NP , New function is unlocked, One SS level skill (random).]

Max shocked a little but not because of rewards but because of mission timing.

 Until now he receive two missions including this and each time it triggered when he wanted to do something too or it's about fucking woman .

Max started to seeing pattern here but he can't judge only on this so he asked system about missions.

[Ding Host you level not enough to get this advance information.]

Max already guessed this answer cause if he allowed to know this information system would already told him long time ago he doesn't need to ask for it.

"Anyway I think about it later *sigh*" Max said and sighed slowly shaking his head sideways  cause there is already to much in his mind that he have to figure out and now there is another one.

"Now let's continue" Max said that and opened the door and closed shut door from inside. 

Although this is a public restroom but there is little lock upper side of door for to close it. This is used by cleaners so they can close door while they are cleaning it.

Max already know which stall Grace is in and even if he not know he can still tell from little breathing sound coming from last stall.

Max asked her in very charming and gentle voice if is she ok fully knowing she is not going to answer immediately and be in shock for few seconds.

He waited for few seconds then said some concern words and opened stall door forcefully. After all for Max breaking it was piece of cake.

Max eyes met Grace eyes and both stopped talking. He have pretend that it was accidentally come to woman restroom so he can move to next action.

Max also looked at Grace current appearance.

He can only said that it was looks that can awaken beast in any men.

Grace current appearance is this, þher face is beat red, her wine like red lip is slightly opened to breath making anyone hard to control tasting it, her pure eyes now contain mist making them even more attractive, her whole white body have pink layer of lush making her more alluring although she quickly hastened her clothes but in hurry she did not put her boobs inside of her bra so through white shirt you can see her erected nipples because of she was sitting in letting her skirt up pulled up you can see her pink wet panty.

"No wonder Nathan* still have feelings for her even when she cheated on him." Looking at her like this Max thought of it.

"Y-y-you?" 

Grace finally broke silence and asked Max in tumbling tone while standing up from seat.

"Huh what are doing in men's restroom." Before she could ask question to Max asked her first .

"Huh? n-no this is woman's restroom." Grace said to Max but her body still becoming hot and started bit shaking cause of her excitement.

" Oh really? Then I am so sorry I don't see it but are you alright?." Max acted as he was surprise and apologize to her then he asked her in caring tone

"N-No no I am alright" Hearing Max caring words her heart filled with full of joy.

"No your face is so red and your body is shaking." Max held hand pulled her close to him and put one hand on her forehead to take temperature.

Grace looked at men that she imagine while touching herself. She felt embarrasse but also happy his caring actions .

"See how your face. first wash the face to cool it off I can hold your hairs back for you." Max said this Grace because what she was doing in stall her waist length hair already united little that would make her hard to wash face so he said he will hold her hair back for it also this will give him perfect opportunity to make move on her.

Grace just noded because her face is really hot now not only her face, her whole body is burning but she doesn't want to show her ugly side front of Max so she try to control it.

So both of them come to the sink and Max stand behind her holding her hair gently and other hand put on her waist.

Grace also notice this but thinking that this was only place he can put his hand and touched by Max she also felt little happy so she not think about it anymore  started washing her face.

"I know little about massage that might make you feel good I can help you if you don't mind."  Max also notice she not bothered by his and so he stand still for second or two and said this.

"Really? Sorry for bothering you then." Grace don't know why she agreed to let a stranger that she doesn't even know name of to massage herself but Max touch really making happy her happy so she couldn't help it to agree subconsciously. 

"No problem just relax your body I massage you while you wash your face." After saying this Max started to massaging her back with one hand using ecstasy hands in low power making her feel relax and happy.

"Ohh you really good at this."  Grace couldn't help but say this to Max because of double simulation of massaging skill and ecstasy hands making her already hot body more hot with his touch.

Hearing this Max know time is right so he moved his hand to upper part her back because of this his crotch touched her butt but Grace doesn't say anything keep her head down and washing her face.

Seeing this Max also start to become bold and let go her hair and start using both hands for massaging her back then he moved his hand front and started massaging her around her breasts. 

Grace body trembled because of his actions but she doesn't say anything to stop him. Max also see that so he also started to massaging her breasts while powering up ecstasy hands .

Grace feeling like electric current running through  her body from where Max massaging her. Now her mind going blank. she knows what she doing is wrong but she still can't stop herself from enjoying it.

Because of this action Max dick also get erected, his crotch sticking to her ass so she definitely felt that but still not saying anything still  pretending to her face.

Seeing this Max let go everything and put his head near her ear from behind making Max front body and her back sticking together.

Max right hand stopped massaging her boobs and go straight to her skirt and unbuckled her skirt button making it losse then he put his hand inside her crotch and started rubbing her pussy using full power ecstasy hand while other hand also using full power and pinching her nipples and boobs.

"Humm hum mmmmhm mm yes" Grace started moaning because of Max attack. she wanted say him to stop but she not said it fearing that he might really would stop.

"Do you like it?" Max asked her but she doesn't answer it but her hips moving on it's own massaging his dick. So Max put his hand in her panty and pinched her clit lightly while nibbling her earlobe.

"WHAT?? ahhhhh ummmmh ahhhhhhhh" Grace surprise because of his sudden attack and she cum.

After she cum her whole body become nimble and become soft so Max let her turn around to face himself and started kissing her aggressively  and put his tongue inside her mouth and fully using his H tongue ability.

Grace just cum making her body little sensitive but Max doesn't give her any chance to relax and started kissing her using his H tongue making her cum again.

"Yes I like it, i like it please stop now let me take a break or I will go crazy I am too sensitive now." Grace said to the Max because she cum 2 times one after another making her body weak and sensitive.

"Oh until then make me happy."  Max said this while taking out his dick from his pants.

This moment lust already taken over Grace so she kneeled front of Max and held his dick in her hand started to move back and forth but her moments is really clumsy but because of it's also was Max first handjob. He try to enjoy after adjusting a little but even after 5 minutes she using her hand.

"Try to use you mouth" Max said that to her.

"Mouth?" Grace asked Max. She really doesn't know that much about sex but she also doesn't want Max to disappoint so she giving her all.

" Treat it like lollipop first kiss it gently and start sucking it but be careful not to use you teeth ok" Max said that to her gently and she also followed

Grace held Max dick and started to caressing and start to kissing gently fearing to hurt him.

Because of her gentleness it give Max other experience of feelings.

After kissing Max whole dick gently she put its head in her mouth and started sucking just like lollipop. 

She sucking while using her tongue to lick its head in her mouth.

Max surprised seeing her actions  "Maybe she have natural talent in this?" Max thought this while enjoying her service.

After sucking for while she started to put his dick more inside of mouth. After she put 1/3 inside of her mouth slowly and stopped cause putting more inside her getting hard.

"You don't don't have to force it." Max said that to her. He doesn't want her to hurt herself doing this but she shake her head and put whole dick inside her mouth. 

The moment she do that tears started to come from her eyes and she gaged but she not let go Max dick. After some adjusting to it she started to move her head while sucking his dick.

It's was completely different experience he felt deep throating. Max never thought that his first blowjob will be deep throating also he was right she do have natural talent to deep throat in first try.

Grace start to speed up her head moments Max also enjoying it but even after 10 minutes Max did not cum making her desperate and tired and her mouth starts to hurt even so she did not complaine and fastene her moments doing her best to make Max happy. 

Looking at her like this Max also snapped out of his enjoyment and realize that although he have high stamina but she doesn't handle that much so he held her head and started moving his hips pushing his dick deep inside.

"Ahhhhh drink it up" After few moments Max cummed in Grace mouth.

"*ahem* *gulp* *ahem*" Grace choked on Max cum but she gulped all up.

"Do you like it?" Grace asked same question to Max with eyes filled with expectation for getting his praises.

"No" Max answered her.

The moment she hear that light in her eyes dimmed a little.

" No I don't like it I loves it" Max said that to her while lifting her from ground to makeing her seat on sink counter.

"Really? You are not lying." Grace asked Max while seating on sink board. The light in her eyes return and started dazzling when she hear what Max said.

"Yes why would i lie to you?" After saying that Max give Grace a romantic kiss on her lips.

After receiving this kiss Grace also belive Max and take initiative to stick out her tongue and put it inside of his mouth.

Max also started to play with her tongue with his and his hand started to open her buttons of her white shirt.

The moment Max opened her shirt he touched her boobs and started to playing with it.

Grace also warp her legs around his waist and enjoying his kissing and fondling.

Max release their kiss leaving tread of saliva between them. 

Max and Grace both looked at each other's eye and both know what going to happene next.

"Where you wanna do it?" Even though Max wanted ravage her right here rigt now but Max still hold back and asked Grace after all it was her first time and no girl want to lose her virginity in restroom.

"No here is fine, let's do it here." Grace can tell Max said that for herself making her love for him grow even more*  She also see it that he wanted to do it so she decided to do here . Anyway there is not going to blood.

"OK let's do it here then." Max holding back for sometime now so the moment Grace said do it here Max pull out her pink panty.

When Max pulled her panty. Grace little hairy pussy exposed front of him. Her pussy is driping love juices. Max opened her legs a little and put his face close to it.

Max use his fingers to open her pussy lips and started to lick it then he put his tongue inside her and started tongue fucking her. 

"Ahhhhh ummmm Yes ahhhh YES GO DEEPER GO DEEPER."

This much of simulation Grace never felt it before so she held Max head on to her pussy and pushed in while yelling and cummed of his face.

It's good thing that system block this voices in here from going out using  Netori Points or else they will be in trouble and Max next plane will fail.

"Ahhhf ahhf that was amazing you should have to much practice don't you?" Grace huffing for air after cumming and said to Max in little jealous tone.

" Not much, What are you jealous?" Max lifted his  face from her between her legs not answered her question but asked her another question using old scumbag tactic with smile on his face.

("Prince Charming" Title rise affection of virgin woman to between 70 ~ 90 depends on charm so when Grace first see Max her Affection for Max rise up to 80 Affection reaching to level of only one but there is restrictions on her like she have boyfriend or Max not even going to look at her so  she hide it in her heart but because of lust Aura ,Max intimate words for her and "Cherry-Popper" title (As long as host comes in her, her affection rise by 5 for Max making it to 90 Until Death) So she open herself to him and started showing her love for him. Also even if affection reached high level it's take time for that person to understand her emotions thats why her personality changing here. Also as long as affection doesn't surpass 90 there alway things interfere with their emotions like social status, there confidence in themselves, family situations etc problems a person can have interfere to showing their love. like those dog blood ceo novels where Heroine obliviously in love with Male lead but don't say anything to him for no god damn reason other then stretch novel don't worry I just giving example I am not going to do that way.)

"No why should I? hum." Grace said that but reached her hands to Max face to clean his face that wet because of her gently. 

Max looked at her gentle movements cleaning his face and her words that giveing him tsundere vibes.

Max looked straight into her eyes and see nothing but love for him in it.

"What happened why are you looking at me like this?" Her face turn red because of of his staring like little girl in love but that doesn't make sense because her moments during their sex acts so bold.

"You are beautiful." Max said that to her. Hearing this simple words make her so happy she can't even describe it in words. This is where high level Favorability(Affection) show its charm even little action is enough experience paramount of happiness.

Grace kiss Max again because of her happiness and Max also started rubbing head of his dick to her entrance of pussy while kissing.

Grace also put her arms around Max neck and warp her legs around his waist.

"muhmm put it mhhmm in" Grace said to Max while kissing Max.

Max also lubricated his dick using her love juices so Max held his dick in angle and push all the way in filling her whole to touching her uterus but barely maintaining enough distance so it's not going to hurt it.*(Perfect penis change size inside woman depend on there sensitive points and preference).

"Yeahhh muhhmm." Grace yelled when Max dick entered inside her touching every sensitive part inside her vaigina giving her pleasure she never felt before. 

"Ohh so tight." Max felt her tightness when he reach that inside like her pussy massaging his dick although Ai also virgin but Max go too easy on her so he never felt this tightness. Then Max started move his his slowly.

"muhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhh mummh you are filling my whole pussy I never felt this way huhhh."

Because of pleasure Grace started to rambling words that comes to her mind.

Max started to kissing her using H Tongue, His hands fondling her breast using ecstasy hands and speed up his hip moving speed given her 3 different sensation causeing her paramount of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhh YESSSSS KEPE GOING Ahhhh FASTER YESSS YESSS I AM CUMMMING."  Now Grace doesn't even care about her voice she fully throw herself in pleasure and while hugging Max tightly she cum again.

" *huff* you really amazing *huff*" Grace said to Max while putting her head on his shoulder because of exhaustion. 

Max also stopped his moments and let her rest a little while his dick still inside of her.

After few moments Max is ready to move Grace said something that make him halt his moments.

"Use it other one." Grace said without even looking at Max. Max not realize at firdt what she meant but in few seconds he realize and also surprised for her boldness. Although Grace is blod in sex but he also can tell that she don't make decision on her own she just followed his lead and do bold things to please him.

Max accelerate his thinking and realization hit him for her he was rich stranger that she fallen in love with and not might see it aging so she is giving her everything to him so she doesn't leave any regrets and to stop herself to bothering him if she can't handle herself from finding him she doesn't even ask for his name until now. 

This selfless love touched Max heart little although like he said he can't only with one but can definitely with all of them anyway he can handle it.

"Why you don't want to?" Grace asked in little trembling voice because of Max silence she fear that he might be denied her or felt disgust toward her mentioning it.

"Why don't I wanted to do that?" Max said that while touching her face gently and pull out his dick from her pussy.

Grace felt she is happiest gir- no woman in this world.

She get down from sink board and stand the way  she standed in beginning to was her face.

She put her hands front of sink board for support and stick her ass for make easy for Max to put his dick easily.

Max dick already lubricated enough but Max still put it in Grace wet pussy and rubbed her pussy juice on her pink asshole to more lubrication.

"It's going to hurt a bit bear with me ok." Max said to Grace while rubbing his dick on her asshole.

Although it's not recommended to put bare dick inside of a ass but Max have his system protection like sperm neutralization so he put it where he wanted

"Bravo six going dark." Although Max really wanted to say this at this moment but he stopped himself saying that.

"Am going in ok?" Instead Max said this and push  his dick head on Grace pink butthole.

The moment Max started to push Grace expression changes to pain and there is frown between her eyebrows because of pain. She hold sink counter tightly and waiting to Max put it inside her.

Seeing this he knows that he have to go in medium speed not too fast and not too slow. So maintaining this speed Max push his whole dick inside her and little blood flow out because of tearing.

Feeling Max dick inside Grace also become have cause there is no regret now she give everything this to this handsome stranger she fallen in love with at first sight.

"So warm and tight it's totally different experience from vaigina." Max said this deliberately to her letting her know that she was his first anal sex. 

Although others don't care that much but she who have 91Affection(one point gained when she cum from three simulation.) for him it's too much and saying this can get effect he wanted.

"Really I am you first?" Grace asked in happy and excited voice even forgetting pain in her ass.

"Yes you are my first." Max said that to her and pulled out half of his cock from her ass and suddenly put it again.

"Ahhhhh give me warning before doing that." She acted as she angry at him but Max know that she to late to be happy knowing she was his first. After all she now in obsession level affection for Max.

"But you like it though." Max said to her while start moving his hips faster and faster.

"WAIT wait uhhhmm ahhhh not this mhhm ahhh fast ahhhh."  Grace said to Max while moaning and huffing.

"Ohh yes ahh so tight I am about to cum " Max said to Grace. 

" Cum inside my pussy." Grace said that to Max 

Max also took out his dick from her ass and pushed into her pussy cummed inside her while hugging her from behind.

Grace also cum with Max when his semen filled her inside.

Both stood still in same position while they still connected stopping semen from flowing out of her.

After the heat Grace looked at Max with love filled eyes and just hugged him.

Max also just hugged her not moving his hands.

(A/N : I go into writing this too much that I forgot where to stop and counting writing so this chapter worth atlest 3 chpatersand doing research about Chinese names also take more time then expected and Chao means Nest so I choose Nathan as protagonist name because I don't find any English world close to Nest so atleast this is close. I already explained why Grace personality changed a little and why she suddenly in love with Max but even you have any doubt or find loophole feel free to tell me I will respond and correct it and more importantly thanks for reading 😁.) There is New type of skills introduced that use Mana I will tell about them in next chapter thanks.

66