12.NTR Master
5.2k 6 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max and Grace hugged each other for sometime.

Grace doesn't want to leave Max embrace at all. She thinks that this is the first and last time they ever going to be with each other, so she wanting to enjoying every moment of it.

"Are you ok?" Max asked her this because she was sobbing quietly in his embrace.

"No I am just happy." She say it to Max hiding her sadness from him.

"Oh that's why, by the way do you have boyfriend?" Max first replied her but suddenly he asked her this question.

Max doesn't ask her if she is single but ask her that is she have boyfriend. This simple words enough to get different conclusions. 

If he asked her first question she might deny it having a boyfriend to maintain her good image in Max eyes But when Max asked her question in second way out of panic she is going to answer it right.

"Yes, no no I mean that that." Grace started to rambling words because the moment she heard Max question she panicked not because she cheating on her boyfriend or not because him knowing this, She doesn't care that anymore she only care about what Max thinks of her. 

Grace doesn't want to leave her image as cheating whore in Max mind.

"Whao so that's great I love fucking others woman." Max said in exited voice.(He is pretending)

If it was some other woman Max said this too, She will definitely slapped him on his face in next second. 

But Grace affection(Favorability) reached 96 for Max, So for her it's like a heart balm soothing her emotions and making happy.

"He likes to fuck others woman that means I have chance?" Grace said in her mind with expectation in her heart.(Obsession my friends is scary people start to lose their morals.)

Although Grace also complained about Max in her heart because of his liking habit but because of this habit she can get chance to be with him so she doesn't get mad on him on contrary she become more happy.

"How long you with him?" Max put his on her shoulder and said in her ear like devils whisper.

"Th-Three years." Grace said in shy tone.

"Oh three years, you do to much together then, right?" Max still said in same way in her ear.

"No we don't even kiss." Grace explains hurriedly to Max so he not misunderstood.

"So you give your most of first times to a stranger you just met other then your boyfriend? You are naughty girl aren't you?" Max said this to her nibbling her earlobe gently.

"N-No no its not like that." Grace voice little tumble because of Max action. 

She also wanted to explain to Max but even she doesn't know how to explain, say that she fell in love with at first sight of Max. No one going to believe that. Even for her it's hard to believe much about other. 

Then Grace notice what Max said 

"Most of first time? But i give you all of my first times."  Grace said to Max in confuse tone, Also putting her on his shoulder hugging his back. As if reminiscing time she giveing her first times to Max.

 Grace body really exhausted right now and she still pain down there in both places.

"No there still one first time remaining " Max said this to her while his hands started to caressing her back.

Feeling Max moments Grace is frightened, she really can't handle another round, her body is exhausted to extreme but she doesn't say anything to Max just hold him little tightly and prepare herself to endure pain. (She doing this so Max not get mad at her and decide to never see her again, now she might get chance to be with him she doesn't want to lose it.)

Max also know her current state that she can't handle another round but he wanted to check how she reaction on his actions.

 But to his surprise she just ready to endure pain other then to stop him and blame him. Max also now know horror of obsession, Once someone have Obsession on something they can do anything for it. 

Max started think if favorability surpassed 100 he have to be careful although Grace not go full Yandere mode on him but he can't tell that about other woman's he is going to have so he decided to ask system help later.

Here Grace closed her eyes and ready to endure pain hugging around his neck.

Max hand smoothed back side of her white shirt. Then moved his hands towards her boobs and  grabbed gently but to but Grace surprise Max put them in her bra and stared buttoning her shirt as gentle possible , Then pulled her pantys up to her pussy that still dripping his semen out of it and tidy up her skirt.

Then Max slowly put strand of hairs front her face to behind her ear gently.

Feeling this gentle moments Grace opened her eyes slowly. Front of her is a handsome young man's face that stole her heart away.

The tears flow out of eyes leving wet tear marks.

Max looked in her eyes and cupped her face with his soft hands and wipe it her tears using his thumbs.

"Although I have bad heart I don't like hurting my women." Max light green eyes staring in Grace black pure eyes when he said it. 

Grace heart felt warmth and security she never have it before, At this moment she only thing she wanted is to be with Max for rest of her life, 

"Even if if there is not much food and clothing as long as I can be with him that not sound so bad right?" This thought passed through her mind. So she closed her eys and put her lips forward for kiss. Max also understand her meaning, he also lean forward and put his lips on hers.

Her red soft wine like intoxicating lips touch it Max symmetrical red lips and both started tasting each other's lips slowly in romantic way.

At this moment Grace forgot that she was in restroom. For her this scenery is like in fairytale where prince kisses peasant girl in flower garden.

After few minutes they broke there kisses. Grace and Max both looked at each other and suddenly chuckle.

"Haha we don't even know each other's names yet we do all that." Grace laughing while saying this maybe she is happy that Max said her as his woman or she laughing on her how she give herself to total stranger.

"And whose fault is that? if you don't look that alluring would I do that?" Max said in teasing tone.

"Hey don't say that I feel shy." Grace covered her face with both hands and he face turn red, When she hear what Max said she remembers what she doing before Max come into the restroom.

"Hey ok ok i not tease you." Max removed her hands from her red face while saying this but Grace eyes dodging Max eyes because of embarrassment.

"My name is Max Winchester you can call me Max, What is yours beauty?" Max pinched Grace chin with his slender long fingers to hold her face front of his face.

"M-My name is Yang shanshan but you can call be Grace." Every time Max do something like this her voice started to tumble.

"Grace huh what a fitting name." Max said to grace while appreciating her name.

"So Max you like fuck other woman huh? how many do you do it until now?" Grace asked Max warping her arms around his neck.

"There is correction I like to steal woman not only fuck them and you are my first steal." Max put his hands on her hips and answered.

"hahaha I thought you are some lady killer playboy ." 

Now Grace already let go her worries when Max say that she is his woman. So she also started act normal around Max and also start to joke. There also factor of she again being his first at something.

"Makeing fun of your up coming NTR master huh." Max pinched her hips while saying this.

"Yeahhh sorry that's hurt." Grace said this to Max in wronged look.

"Yeah ok let's go out to eat." Max slapped her ass lightly and opened door and walk out.

"Yeah ok." Grace also have happiest smile on her face and followed him. She doesn't even notice that door is locked because of her excitement.

When they both walk out of restroom Grace first get out of office and after few seconds Max followed her.

While leaving Max erased all memories about him from all this people's and walked out of the building.

" Where are we going?" Grace holding Max hand in public totally forgetting that she still have boyfriend or she just doesn't anymore.

Good thing Max have Geass that can erase people's memories while walking.

Grace walking posture changed little because of pain but still have bright smile on her face walking with Max.

*creak* *break*

Car stopped front of two of them and drive get out to open door for them.

"Whoah you have Car and driver?" Grace surprise a lot although now she doesn't care about money  that much but her childhood shadow still remains so seeing this car she got this surprise.

"That means you have lot of money so we don't have to be hungry." She casually said her inner thoughts.

 But  when Max hear this he felt little pain in his heart. He knows exactly what she go through when she was child because of this she always worried about money to have food and clothing but deep down she only wanted happy loving family and husband that care about her.

In the story she become Nathan girlfriend also because he was nice to her just because of that she become his girlfriend but later he changed when she become his girlfriend this also reason she not give her body to him.

when they living together Grace said to many times to Nathan find a proper job.

 Because she also wanted start a family but doesn't want give birth until she have stable life so she can able to give her child a childhood that she never has but Nathan never listened later she even get severe depression because of her worries that Nathan never even notice she suffering like that for one more years(making 4 years them together) then ended up getting drunk and sleeping with her classmates (That classmate on purpose do that.)

"Don't worry with me you don't have to worry about food ever again." Max hugged her in his embrace and said to her in firm tone.

"Hum then take care of me from on." Grace moved to tears this words touched her softest part in her heart.

"OK ok don't cry again you crybaby." Max wipe her tears with his thumbs again in same way while saying this.

"Am not crybaby ok its your fault Max." Grace little red eyes looked at him, she pouted and say it in little crying tone.

This looks and her actions ignite already exhausted fire inside of him again and his dick started wake up from his slumber. 

Max wanted to teach this seducing vixen how to be a men, yet he still hold his gun down.

"Yeah yeah it's my fault ok." Max said like he convincing a child while hugging her shoulders and get into the car.

"Hey I am not child don't say it like that." Grace protested inside the car but honestly hugged his right arm and put her head on his shoulder.

Driver closed the door after them go to the front seat and drive to the closest luxurious hotel.

Although driver is surprise how come young master is close to a woman but it's not his place to ask questions.

(A/N: I am reading about how to write good novels so here might me some changes in writing style tell me if you liked it( I am still studying so there might me some more changes in writing style for few chapters

Thanks for reading and have a nice day to all 😁) ).

51