15. Hope and Neo
4.2k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The duo that come in was Mother and son.

The Mother is about 25 or 26 years old and child is 6 years old.

Mother have short blond hair, slender eyebrows with brownish eyes, long straight nose, plum charming red lips that looks seductive, Her body is also like model.(Yellow eye sound weird so change to brownish).

Her breasts are neither too small are too big but big enough to make her look plump same is for her ass. Her ass also plump but her waist some how slim making her already attractive figure more seductive. Her long legs are enough to make normal people crazy not to mention those who like foots. She doesn't look like Mother of 6 year at all.

This time she wearing uniform of the co-pilot , Simple white shirt with black tie with light blue jacket over it. Her skirt is over her thighs colour of skirt was light blue same as her coat. Her high heels also was blue colour.

She is holding hand of 6 year old boy who looks little handsome with black hair and black eyes.

At this moment they are entered into restaurant while talking to each other but Max notice worry and sadness in her eyes and also have pretty good Idea of why is she have that.

"She is pretty isn't she?" Grace also notice Max gaze on her and become little jealous, so she asked this

"Yes she is pretty." Max attention is on her so he replied without thinking.

"Ahhh Grace that's hurt." Grace pinched his waist hearing his answer but there is not much power she use it, even if she did for Max physics that not much he is just acting knowing that he messed up.

*Hump* Then Grace turn her face from him to duo with big smile and waveing hand to them.

"Hope, Neo what a surprise you also come here?" Grace dragged Max towards there direction with smile on her face.

"Grace you also here? It's really a great surprise. Last we meet months ago."

Hope also pleasantly surprise finding Grace here, So she also smiled back at her happily.

"Hii aunt Grace." Neo also politely greeted her.

"Hey call me sister I am not that old ok." Grace kneeled down on to pull his cheeks while saying it.

"OK sister Grace." Neo said in his childish voice.

"Whoa you are soo cute, I might abduct you someday." Grace let go his cheeks and hugged him in her arms.

"Hey you know this is my kid right?" Hope also jokingly said to Grace.

"Hey but I really want one." Grace pressings her cheeks on Neo face while hugging him.

"Why don't you have one Grace you not going to stay young forever." Hope try to hold back her laugh while saying it fully knowing that it's going to irritate her.

"Hey hey Hope am not that old, I am just 22 year old do you understand 22." Grace let go Neo quickly stand up from ground come front of hope and said excited voice.

"OK ok Grace I am wrong you are young hahah." Hope try her best to not laugh at Grace but in the end she couldn't hold it and laughed a little.

"Hey don't don't make fun of me Hope , Forget it how are been this day." Grace stopped acting and hugged her.

"I am good, how about you?" Hope also hugged Grace back and asked same question.

"I am? You don't have a idea how happy am I." After hearing Hope's question Grace become happy and said her excitedly while them let going a hug.

" Whoa Grace what happened that made you so happy do tell me." Hope also influenced by Grace and  become excited for news.

"Hum.. that I got big promotion Hope." Grace stopped a little before answering her and giving quick glance to Max secretly.

"Huh.... You this exited just for promotion Grace I thought you engaged or something." Hearing Grace answer Hope's all excitement dropped a lot.

"What do you mean just a promotion? You know how much money I am going to earn now?" Grace explains her point.

"Yup this is a Grace I know" Hope know her obsession with money so she get why Grace become so excited.

"What do you mean by that hope." Grace asked her annoyingly.

"Nothing it's nice to see you Grace." Hope stopped her laughing and said to Grace with smile.

"Hum it's nice to see you to Hope." Grace also replied to her with smile.

"Oh wait I forgot to introduce to you someone" Grace acted as she just remembered and said to Hope and moved this duo closer to Max.

"Hope this is my cousin Max and Max this is my best friend Hope and this little guy is her son Neo." Grace introduce them to each other but changed Max identity as her cousin.

"Whoa you never tell how handsome you cousin is Grace , Hii nice to meet you I am Hope." Hope first said to Grace then reintroduce herself to Max while moved her hands for handshake.

"Hii My name is Neo, big brother." That little guy also Introduced himself.

When Max see Grace and Hope know each other's he genuinely stunned cause Hope is also character in novel but its from different novel. So them knowing each other surprise Max.

 When Grace said fake reason why is she happy Max also understand what she wanted to do and because of this his affection for her grew a little.

"Hii I am Max, pleasure is all mine, Grace also never say that she have this beautiful friend."  Max also shake her hand and replied with his charming voice.

The moment their hands meet Hope felt that current run through her body from hand. She quickly let go of Max hand and little blush appeared on her face.

"What is this feeling? It felt so good." Hope said to herself in her mind with little blush on her face.

After Hope let go Max hand quickly he did not mind it cause he know why she do that, so he also lean down to little guy.

"Hii Neo nice to meet you too." Max said to Neo while patting his head.

Hope looking at Max while controlling strange emotions in her heart. She noticed him the moment they come into the hotel and have sudden urge get to know him but she somehow controlled it but when she come front of Max her body move on it's own and she take initiative to shake hands that she not usually do with a men.

when he touched her hand her whole body become hot and that urge to get to know him become more stronger and this gave birth to a strange feeling in her body but she not hated this feeling but kinda like it.

"Hey why you two involving me in this also you little guy why you call him brother and me aunt huh?" Here Grace break Hope thinking and started blaming three of them.

She notice the way Hope eyes looked at Max although a little jealous but there also little pride in her cause Max is also her man. So she helped breaking this situation. I have to say although she doesn't look like someone with a sharp brain but she is smart woman.

Max also notice this and give thumbs up in his heart. Then started making a plan.

Three of them looked at her and just laughed. Grace just acted as she annoyed.

"Hope you come here to eat? How about we eat together?" Grace then suddenly invited her to join them for dining but before Hope agreed she just book four tables for them.

Hope also doesn't mind eating with her best friend also there is Max that give her weird but good feelings so she just go with it.

So they come to private room for four. In middle of the room was dinning table and side of dining table are two long sofa enough to seat two people side by side. 

Although there bigger rooms in this restaurant but Grace purposefully choose this small one.

After entering in room Hope wanted to go left side of table to seat with her Neo but Grace seated next him saying that she wanted to seat next to him so Hope have to seat with Max.

So seating position was like Grace sat in left wall side and next to her was Neo. Hope sat right wall side and next to her was Max. 

(Grace front was Hope and Max front was Neo)

There is not much space in between Max and Hope  it's just barely enough to not touch there arms while seating.

Normally Hope will never seat like this with a man but there is something in Max that she can't resist it's like same 6 years ago.

Hope shake her head trying to forget those unpleasant memories.

"You ok Hope?" Max asked her in very caring voice. After hearing his voice Hope also get of those memories.

"Yeah Hope if there is problem tell me I can help." Grace said to Hope while she kicked Max leg below the counter.

"No no its nothing it's just about work, Thanks for asking Grace Max." Hope immediately denied and thanked them for caring specially after hearing Max voice she really felt happy and better.

"OK then let's order shall we?" Grace is really hungry now, She only eaten breakfast and after  doing all those activities with Max she can't control her hunger.

"I want fried chicken and fries." Neo first to order it his favorite food.

"No Neo you can't always eat that that's unhealthy." Hope intervene and scold him a little.

"But Mom I want it please I don't ask again." Neo start begging Hope for fried chicken and fries.

"No means no." Hope not budge from his actions.

"Hey Neo your mother is right you know that food is unhealthy if you eat too much of it." Max intervene between them.

"See listen to brother Max." Hope become happy when Max take her side not knowing why she felt that way.

"But it's not that bad to eat it sometimes." Before Hope even fully feel her happiness Max take 180⁰ turn.

"Hey Max you suppose to take my side." Hope couldn't help but say it, but realize that there no reason for Max to take her side so her spirit got down a little.

"Hahaha sorry Hope but let this guy have for now  after this he not going to ask for it again, right Neo?" Max winked at Neo after saying this.

"Yes mom I will not ask for it again." Neo also understand and followed the suit.

"OK but this is the last time I am going to agree." Hope sighed front of them but her heart felt happy it's like they are little family bickering on dinner table. 

This was her dream to to this with that man but it never achieved, she even doubt that he doesn't know his have a son.

"I love you so much mom you are the best." Neo happily said to Hope.

Max noticed her expression change and know that his plan work.

 "Let's just marinate this emotions first then make move on her."  Max thought in his mind.

So everyone order something and after some time their food came.

(A/N : The original name of Hope is (Xi) means Hope that also match her story so I give her this name And Neo original have is (Xuan) spring but I give him Neo(gift) name that suit him more, I was thinking about skipping some part then decided not to cause that might make hard to imagine it.)

46