18. Cross 90 R-18
5.2k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max and Hope started kissing each other passionately. Hope now full of lust because of pill and started running her hand on Max strong back.

Max also started to wonder his hand on her body making her already sexually aroused body more arouse.

"mummhh nnnnh mmmm." Hope started moaning erotically because Max kisses and his hand moment are too good that hitting her every sensitive parts giving her paramount of pleasure.

Max pushed her to side wall and started removing her suit jacket and then her shirt, Hope also cooperating to him removing her upper clothes.

After removing her jacket and unbuttoning her shirt, front of Max appear her surprisingly black sexy bra, that was barely covering her jade like breasts.

Max rudely grabbed them over her bra and started fondling them roughly.

"uhhhm ahhh uhhhh g-gently ahhh umm" Hope also aggressively kissing Max and reach out to his pants and started rubbing her hand over his crotch where is his dick is fully erected, because of her rubbing it's also becoming more harder then it's already was.

Max take out his dick from his pants and Hope  directly held that in her hands then start moving her hands back and forth.

Max also took out her breasts out of her bra and started pinching her nipples and rubbing them aggressively with one hand, while other hand lifted her short skirt a little and put his hand inside her panty rubbing her lower lips.

"Uhhhmmmm ummm ahhhh." Hope moaning started getting more and more aroused when Max put his index finger inside of her pussy and started massaging from inside while his thumb teasing her clit, because of this her legs clamp together squeezing his hand on her crotch.

"I am coming, I am coming, I AM CUMMMING." Hope held Max head on her face tightly with one hand while other supported her body lifting her pelvis up and suqrting all over the sofa.

"Hufff hufff" Hope started huffing for air after this intense orgasm while her body become more softer, then she lay down on the sofa facing up.

Max let go of her lips and started kissing her from neck to her breast gently then he put her right nipple in his mouth and started teasing it with tongue while other hand fondling her left breast.

"hummmm uhhhhh ahhhh." Because of this Hope   again started to moaning and held his head of her breasts tightly then warp her legs around his waist.

Because Hope's this action Max dick are on Hope vaginal entrance, hitting there every time when Max move a little.

"Uhhh muhhhh put it in it Max please i-i can't bearer it a-anymore uhhmmm."  Hearing Hope's plead Max slid her black panty from her and held his dick on her entrance in angle and with his hips moment directly pushed in it into her deepest part.

"Ahhhh uhummm ahhh be gentle." Hope inside are filled with Max cock hitting her every sensitive place inside perfectly.

Because of Max dick is fully inside of her both of their crotches are touching each others giving simulation to her clit.

Max let go of her nipple and kissed her mouth putting his tongue inside her but this time Max used full power of H tongue and started moving his hipps back and forth faster.

"UHHHHMMMM AHHHHHH I AM CUMMMING." The moment Max tongue entered her mouth Hope eyes become wide open because of simulation then she also started kissing back while holding his head and warping her legs his waist tightly while Max ramming his dick inside of her pussy hitting her every sensitive place because of Max attack Hope couldn't hold it at all and she cummed continuously for a minute while Max dick never stopped ramming her pussy.

Because of this continuous orgasm she become muddle headed and her vision become hazy.

"y-yun" In her dazed state she speak out that men's name.

Hope doesn't realize what she did but when Max herad it he felt something pop out inside his head.

He let go her lips and lifted her legs up in missionary position, then took out his dick out side her pussy and put it on her asshole after without any notice directly rammed inside her ass tearing it a little.

"AHHHHH WHATTT THATS HURT'S NOT IN THERE." Hope screamed in pain because of Max suddenness and tears of pain started flowing from her eyes.

But Max is not in state to listen to her pleading he just ramming his dick faster inside and out of  her asshole roughly.

"MAX STOP ITS REALLY HURTING ME." Hope also start pleading Max to stop cause there is no lube it's really hurting her.

"Now you know my name is Max huh." Max as if someone possessed him, without paying her any heeds start moving his hips fatser and faster.

"WHAT DOSE THAT MEANS AHHH UHHH MMMM." Hope couldn't understand what happened to Max but because of Max have blessing of perfect D and lust from pill she also started enjoying it in her ass.

"UHHH AHHHHH GO FASTER FASTER MAXXX." Now Hope started to enjoying it and feeling pleasure from her pain like something new awaken in her.

Max also started moving his hips rapidly putting his dick inside and out of her continuously.

"MAX I AM CUMMMING, I AM CUMMMING FROM MY ASS."  Hope yelled top of her lungs and clenched sofa with her hands.

"Grrhh ahh so tight." When Hope cumming, her asshole clenched Max dick tightly and because of this he also cummed in her ass.

*squrit* *squrit*

Max cummed in her ass his full load but his dick not go soft it still stay hard.

Max grabbed Hope by her neck and lifting her to seat on a sofa, pushing her back on to side wall but her legs still not let go his waist 

"Say my name." Max asked choking her and took his dick from her asshole then thrust it inside her pussy.

"AHHH UHHHH Be gentle Max uhhhmm ahhh." Because of Max sudden thrust Hope startled but for some reason she like it when Max grabbed her neck roughly making her more excited but still remained him to be gentle.

"I said say my name." Max just repeated what he just said to her tightening his grip on her neck and speed up his hips moments.

"UHH AGHH MAX UHHMMM MAX." Hope become more exited when Max choked her and started yelling his name.

"Uhm that's more like it remember this name." Max let go her neck, that become red because of his grip and started biting and sucking her neck leaving traces of hickey's on them while keep thrusting her pussy with his dick.

"Uhhhmm yes Max YESSS UHH AHHHHH." Hope cummed again with this much simulation and because of this her vaigina tightene Max dick inside of her.

Max still moving his hips even when Hope cum making her already sensitive pussy more giving ger paramount of pleasure.

Hope eyes turned and her tongue stick out from her mouth making ahego face.

"Hope who is better me or that yun guy huh." Max pinched her chin and asked her this question.

"Uhh hummm uhhmmm h-how d-do you mhh." Hope was in full on pleasure and lust but she can still able to understand what Max asking her.

"I said who is better me or that yun guy Hope." Max pinched her nipple while fully using massage and ecstasy hands power.

"AHHHH ITS YOU MAX ITS YOUUU." Hope first didn't want to answer but after Max use his full power she couldn't help it and cummed while saying this.

"That's more like it Hope." Max again started kissing her using full power of his tongue.

"UHHHH MUMMMMM HUHHH YOU ARE THE BEST MAX I LOVE YOU." Hope couldn't take it any more, her lust take over her and she cummed again.

"Agrahh hahah." Max dick squeezed by Hope vaigina so tightly that Max also reached his peak and cummed inside of her pussy.

"Huff huff" Max and Hope both of them have rapid breathing and huffing for air.

"Clean it for me Hope." Max grabbed her hair and shoved his dick inside her mouth.

"Ughh aghhug ummm." Hope also started to like it when Max being rough with her so she also didn't resist and try to take whole dick inside.

"Suck it up Hope like a lollipop with your tongue." Max put his whole dick inside her mouth to throat, gaging her.

"Gag *cough* gag." When Max put it his dick to her throat she started gaging and coughing but still continually try to suck his dick up with enjoying expressions on her face.

Max pulling her hair while moving his dick in and out from her mouth.

"Aghhh drink it all Hope." After final push Max cummed inside her mouth filling it up.

*gulp* *cough* *gulp*

Hope gulped all up but because of her first time she coughed a little while trying to drink it up.

"Aha ahhh" After drink it Hope opened her mouth and showed to Max trying get praise from him.

"Good job Hope." Max moved his hand on her face gently while saying it.

Then Max started to put her clothes back on her cause there now very little time before Neo and Grace come back.

Max put her panty back on hips her gently and try to cover it her still dripping pussy and asshole with his semen.

Max buttoned her shirt for her, put her tie for her then her suit jacket then tied up her skirt to look normal and Max also put his shirt on.

After 2 minutes both of them put their clothes on that look normal without any difference in their clothes.

Hope body now fully attached to Max body leaning her body on him. She closed her eyes with happy smile on her face.

But Max is not that happy because what happens to him middle of their act.

"System Burst link."  Max immediately activated his Burst link so he can talk to the system and get his answers from it.

(A/N : Hahahah I am pretty sure you guys got bore with gentle R-18 scene so here it is and it's even with continuing story consistency. By the way Hope crossed the mark of 100 affection so she act a little out of her character.

Have a nice day guys and thanks for reading.)

44