19. Possessiveness
3.9k 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max surroundings stopped moving and the system panel appear in front of him.

"System can you explain what happened to me before?" 

When Hope said that man's name in the middle of their act Max felt something pop inside his mind although he can still control his body, but that feeling overwhelm him making him act that way.

[Host that happened because of possessiveness of formal Max, Formal Max was like that ML (Male lead) of CEO novel high, cold and most importantly possessive. Although now with you two merging all negative effects lowered, But when Hope said the name that provoked those emotions hence what you have done.]

Listening to the system explanation Max also understand why happened at that time. Max hated it when Hope said that name in the middle of their act but it's reasonable cause at that time her affection for ML was not low, although it was locked but it was still there. So in dazed states, she called his name (A/N : it's not that far fetched after all she was in love with him for 12 years.)

"How can I stop this emotion then?" Although Max knows that Hope has a masochistic personality. and she like it rough, but what he did really was too much.

[Host don't worry about these emotions, it's part of your personality and it's not gonna harm you.] System explained in a seductive voice.

"Are you sure it's ok?" Max is not comfortable with those emotions.

[Yes host it's ok to have these emotions] System reassured Max in its seductive voice.

"Ohh ok then, show me, Hope's affection for me." Max let go any way he can try to control these emotions.

[Host Hope affection for you is 106(an unhealthy obsession level.) ]

"That much? hehe, I guess it's not bad to go crazy sometimes." Max plan was just to cross 90 but now it's surpassed 100 which means it makes it easier for him to proceed with his next plan.

"Ok system show me my rewards." Max was excited to see his rewards.

[OK host ...

The mission is complete,  

Detected that host overfilled mission,

 upgrading rewards...

Rewards are following, 

School Pass (Upgraded)

 Random suitable skill.]

[Host other rewards...

The host gets Hope Anal virginity  gets 1000 NP

The host gets Hope Oral virginity gets 1000 NP

Host have Vaginal sex gets 200 NP

Host have Anal sex gets 200 NP

Make Grace cum 30 NP (30 ×8= 240)

You get blowjob 100 NP 

You cum 3 times inside her 50 (50 × 3=150)

Total :2,890 × 10( Heroine) = 28,900.]

"Oh, so heroin gives 10× multiplier, huh, System gives me full details about rewards." Max really wanted to know full detail of the School Pass reward l.

[OK host.....

School Pass: It's the pass that allows the host to go to any school in existence. (Fiction included.)

(Note : It's is the upgrade version that can allow the host to an indefinite time travel through them. They're going to be the cool down period before the next jump.)

Random suitable skill : Give very OP suitable skill to the user to use it in that school world.

(Note : Skill will be provided with every time host travel through the world but can only use it in that world. Although it says skill but because this is an upgraded reward, any suitable OP things can be given for example armour, mana skill, normal skill, Bloodline, Artifacts etc.)]

"FUCK" Max couldn't help it to speak the vulgar language, He did have a world jumping system but it only allows him to jump from one world to another giving him a suitable identity but it's no guarantee that he will be in the protagonist school or when it's triggered but with school pass, he definitely can create the best identity for him in that world and travel there anytime he wants.

"OK system tell me where can I go using this pass in my current state." Max is so excited that he can go to those schools he just watched on T.V.

[For host current state is recommended that hist first goes through some easy worlds without any power or very little power.]  The system suggested to Max.

"Oh, any recommendations system." Max is not able to decide so he directly asked the system.

[In my suggestions host you should go to the following school's related anime...

Prison School

Angel Beats (No danger)

Your lie in April

Mayo Chiki

Hajimete No Gal

Gamers

Haganai : I don't have many friends 

Saekano : How To Raise Boring Girlfriend

Masamune Kun No Revenge

Nisekoi

Rent A Girlfriend

Kiss X Sis

Grand Blue

Highschool Of The Dead(Very Mild Danger)

Maken Ki (Very Mild Danger)

The Quintessential Quintuplets (Mild Danger)

Date A Live ( Mild Danger) (Recommended)

The Familiar Of Zero( Mild Danger)

Yamada-Kun And Seven Witches(Mild Danger)

The World Only God knows (Mild Danger)

Infinite Stratos (Mild Danger)(Recommended)

To Love-Ru(Mild Danger)

Freezing (Mild Danger)

Sekirei (Mild Danger)

Is This A Zombie (Mild Danger) (It's also recommended)

Rosario & Vampire (Mildly Dangerous)

Heaven's Lost Property( Danger)

Demon King Daimao( Little Danger)

Kill La Kill (Little Danger)

My Hero Academia( Little Danger)....]

"System I asked you to recommend me suitable school not list out all anime names." Max was dumbfounded looking at a series of anime names he once like.

[Host it's just one of few, there is also "Incredible" and "Harry Potter" Series not recommend cause it's is to easy but you can also go there and there is also novel schools.]  The system just put more options in front of him.

"Can I go to the "incredible" world? Max ignored the system and only focus on the "incredible" world.

[Yes host but because of its low level you can't get that many rewards so it's not recommended by the system.] Systems reminded Max

"But I can go there, right?" Max again ignore everything the system said and focus on this point.

[Yes host you can go there any time you want.] The system gives up trying to change Max mind and finally give an answer that Max wanted to hear.

"Ok, then how can I travel there?" Max really wanted to how he can travel from world to world.

[There is a two-way host, First is to accept the task related to that world, and the Second pay netori points a minimum of 100,000 NP per jump.]

"That many? Okay, then I will travel there later." Max wanted to go there as it is his childhood dream.

"Burst Out." After getting answers to his questions Max shut off the burst link.

Max surroundings start moving again and Max senses return to normal.

*Knock* *Knock*

The private room door get knocked, then Grace and Neo walked inside the room.

"You surely take too much time there Neo, Are you really ok?"  Grace asked Neo as they entered the room.

"Yes, sister Grace I am fine." Neo also responded to her.

"Ok then, but tell me if you feel comfortable, ok?

Grace still worried about him a little so she reminded Neo.

"We're back," Grace said while looking at Hope and Max. Then she noticed something strange Hope face was red and her body is leaning on Max, Although it looks normal but Grace know Hope doesn't like the touch of other men so it's baffled her.

Although Hope has Hickey all over from her neck to torso but there is a place easy to hide. So she just looks normal with a little red face.

"Ohh you two take your time huh," Max said to them without a shame.

"Ohh Neo are you alright?" Finally, Hope speak and asked Neo. 

"Yes, mom I am fine, let's go we have to go to dad's place." Neo also said innocently and excitedly to Hope.

But the moment Neo said this Hope face turn white and her body start to shake because of fear and she tries to reach Max to explain to him.

"Let's go or you might be late to go there, Hope."  Max stood up and walked out of the room and Hope just looked at his back blankly.

Neo also followed Max in excitement, So do Grace now only Hope left side the room.

"Wait, I can explain." After they left Hope also come to her sense, with tearful eyes she follows them outside the restaurant.

In front of the restaurant, Hope see the black car, inside that car Neo is getting into the front seat and Max and Grace are about to get in the car.

When Hope reach them Neo was already seated in the front seat, Grace was in the back and Max was just about to enter the car.

"Max *huff* wait i-i can explain." Because of running Hope was out of breath but still trying to explain Max hurriedly.

"First get inside the car." Max enter the car and said to Hope in an indifferent voice.

"*Huff* Ok" Hope want to cry now, For the first time, she felt that her son is annoying in her life.

After Hope get into the car and closed the door, Car started moving aimlessly on the streets.

"Max listens to my- Huh" Hope turned her head and was about to explain to Max but what see the front of her left her speechless.

(A/N : I couldn't figure out of to move the story fast and not miss any important information so, I decided I will take my chances and write how I like it reading😁, Thanks for reading and have a nice day to all.

Also, I hear your suggestion and start Grammarly. Say if you like it or hate it.)

45