20. Threesome R-18 (Cause Why Not?)
5k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hope dumbfoundedly looked at Max and Grace kissing each other.

Max kissing Grace on his right side, where his right hand fondling her breasts from around her back. Grace is also unzipped his pants and take his hot rod out of his pants.

"Y-You y-you what are doing?" Hope don't understand what is happening right now, how come Max and Grace doing this shameful thing together, aren't they cousins?

"Uhummm ahhh hmmm." Both Max and Grace ignored her and because of Max skilled hand, Grace started moaning softly, While rubbing his erected dick with her hands.

"Max, please answer me." Hope eyes become wet and tears started to flow on her cheeks leaving wet trails behind because Max doesn't answer her at all,  He just kissing Grace passionately this scene tearing her heart out.

"Max, please stop and answer me." Hope started to beg Max to stop and answer her questions.

"Can you do it with mouth Grace?" Max stopped kissing Grace and asked her.

"Uhm" Grace nodded and get on her knees. There is enough space back seat of a car to do this.

Grace started to kiss Max dick while rubbing it upside down. Grace is now fully proactive this way cause she is jealous, although she doesn't mind Max having other women, heck she even helps with it but it can't stop her from being jealous.

"*gag* *cough* *gag*" Grace tried to deepthroat Max dick but because of the position she was in she can't able to do it, resulting in gaging on it.

"Don't force yourself, Grace." Max put his hands on her head while saying it.

Hope here is desperate, She couldn't warp the situation around her mind. She just cried silently while looking at them.

"Does it hurt, Hope?" Max looked at her and suddenly asked her this question.

"YES, please stop now." Hope still begged them to stop, She can't handle Max being with another woman.

"Ohh? Then think about how much you hurt me?" Max still moving his hands with Grace's head who are giving him a blowjob.

"When Max, When did I hurt you? Please tell me I do everything to fix that, But please talk to me"  Hope is afraid that Max never going to see her again after this, that thought enough to make her terrified.

"You don't remember? Let me remind you then, What name do you say after your orgasm, Hope?"  Max's face was cold when he asked her this question.

"What name? Aren't I saying your na- Noo." Hope first get confused after hearing Max question and about to answer it to him, Then it's hit her, she remembers what name she said during their act, Then she just yelled out because of surprise.

"Max please I can explain, th-that i-i....." Hope to try to find a reason to explain but she couldn't find one cause at that time she really speaks out his name and can now also understand why Max acting like this.

"Sorry, I am really sorry, I really hurt you, sorry" Hope just started crying loudly because she knows how much she hurt him, she now blames herself so much for hurting him, She raises her hand and is about to slap her on her face.

"Stop what are you doing, Hope?" Max caught her hand that was about to fall on her cheeks.

"Sorry, I don't mean to hurt you, Max?" Hope just crying none stop blaming herself.

Max looked at her like this and felt little pain in his chest, cause he knows the reason why she said that and also understand it, but he has to do this because as heroin in the novel, she never let Max be with other women in her life, she either first agree to it then do something later to his women or just might self-harm herself so it's necessary to do this for Max.

"Ok don't cry I don't like a crybaby as my woman,"   Max said in a cold voice like those in CEO novels. Then wipe her tears but seeing this Grace sped up her sucking speed.

"Argh, Grace drink it up." Max does not hold back and hold Grace's head and cummed inside her mouth.

"*gulp* *cough* *gulp* Ahh."

Grace drink it up all, Then Opened her mouth and stick out her tongue to show it to Max.

Seeing this scene Hope felt angry at Grace doing such a shameless thing with her man but still hold it back cause she blamed herself for hurting Max.

Max grabbed Hope hair and make her also seat on her knees in front of him.

"Ahhh, Max gentle."  Although she said that but delighted look on her face betrayed her.

"But don't you like it rough?" Max grabbed her chin forcefully making her look at him.

"T-That T-That..." Hope lost for words not knowing what to say to Max.

"You see, I have yet to punish you for your mistakes " Max let go of her chin and grabbed her hair, Then pull her towards his face, lifting her from the front of him to make her seat on his lap.

"Yeah punish me, Max please." Hope voice becomes erotic because of Max actions.

"Ohh So you want punishment huh?" Max gave an evil smirk and slapped her ass hard.

*Slap* *Slap* *Slap*

"Ahhhaa uhhhmm Ahhh harder punish me more Max." Hope is on paramount of pleasure, with each slap on her ass her pussy getting wetter, she becoming hornier and hornier.

"Ohh you want more punishment?" Max smirk and stooped hitting her,  then let her kneel in front of him again.

"You want this, Hope?" Max asked Hope holding his dick in his hand.

"Yes, please give it to me Max." Hope staring at his dick greedily.

"You wanted this, Hope? Then beg me like a dog." Max gave her a playful look and picked Grace up from the side and put it on her lap facing Hope.

"Grace, can you handle it?" Max gently asked her cause although she will do everything for Max but he knows she wishes to be gently treated by her partner.

"Yes, Now it's not hurt that much." Grace turned her head around to Max, wrap her arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. This action is very hard to do but because of her inhuman flexibility, She does it with ease.

"I mean to say can you handle it in the other one, Grace?"  Max lifted her a little and adjust his dick around her asshole.

"Th-That's also fine," Grace said in shame while also moving her hips for Max to put it in.

"What about me Max? I am doing what you asked me." Hope now seating like a dog begging for treats, sticking her tongue out. 

Hope is really angry at Grace because Grace doing all this with her men in front of her without any shame at all but she bears with it for now and she will later retaliate for seducing her man,

Yes, she was the one who seduced her man. Max did nothing wrong here.

"Oh, you wanted it too? But are you begging me like a dog?" Max asked Hope this question and slowly pushed his whole dick inside of Grace asshole.

"Ahhh Uhmmm Mmmmm ahh." Because blessings of Perfect D, Max dick perfectly hit her every single spot, making her moan in pleasure.

"I am begging you as a dog, see." Hope's heart ached seeing Max dick inside Grace ass but still calm herself down when she looked at satisfaction Max's face, So she put her hand on the front and stick out her tongue like a dog.

"Ohh but the dog doesn't talk, Hope?" Max lifted Grace with his hands and started pushing his dick inside out of her slowly.

"Ahhh uhhhmm ahhh." Grace started moaning erotically from pleasure and her love juices leak out from her pussy sliding down on the seat, then down on the car floor towards Hope's knees.

"Huh OK *woof* *woof*" Hope can not bear it when Grace love juices touched her knees but when she looked at Max's face, she felt happy looking at his satisfied expression. So she just acted as Max instructed, After all, she also felt some unknown emotions doing this.

"Yeah bark like some good bitch." Max patted her head while still pushing his dick inside out of Grace asshole.

*woof* *woof*  

When Max called her bitch other than feeling angry, Hope felt delighted and barked to express her happiness.

"But you know good bitches, know how to lick for treats." Max is still fucking Grace ass but controls himself from using his full skills, if he did Grace might cummed server time until now and lost her energy to continue having sex.

"*woof* *woof* but Max your th-that inside, how am I?" Hope is now fully in her character and ready to lick but Max dick was still inside Grace ass fucking her, Although she now feels that bad but how can she lick Max dick while it's still inside Grace ass.

"Who said that you have to lick my dick?" Max used one hand and open apart her soaking wet pussy lips, indicating that Hope have to lick this.

"This Max i-i can't that.." Hope couldn't make herself to lick her love rivals pussy that was still soaked with having sex with her own lover.

"Hey, you don't have to,  just treated as I don't say anything," Max said in a sudden cold voice and put his focus on Grace again.

"No no, I can do it *woof* *woof*" Hope is afraid that Max get mad at her and never contact her again, so she gives up and leaned forward her body, then moved her face towards Grace wet pussy.

*lick* *surf* *lick* 

Hope thought that this is going to be humiliating but after licking it, She felt a completely different sensation from it, So she started to lick more making the surfing sound because of the wetness of Grace pussy.

"Aghhh Yes lick it deeper, Yes." Grace on feeling two different sensations making her more aroused and giving her different pleasure. She pushed Hops head on her pussy tightly making her stick her tongue deeper inside.

Then Grace bend forward on Hopes back reaching to her skirt and started fingering her pussy in that position.

"Aghh I am about to come, Grace." Because of Grace this action, Max get enough room for the move fast enough making him reach his peak. He not holding back now cause if he did this both women can't handle it.

"Yes, I am also about to cum, you can cum in me, Max." Grace also reached her peak because of both Max and Hope actions.

*lick* *surf* *lick* 

Hope also started licking fast because now she likened this sensation and excitement to this humiliating action and she also reached her peak because of this and Grace fingering.

"Arghh I am coming Grace." After saying this Max unloaded his hot semen inside of her ass.

"Ahhh Yeah I am coming." Grace tighten her ass because Max hot semen entered inside of her making her cum from her ass and pussy.

*squirt* *lick* *lick*

Grace squirted all over Hope's face but Hope also licked it delightfully, and she also cummed because of this.

(A/N : Sorry there was a net problem so it's caused a late update also there is part two this but the chapter was getting too long and the net is not stable so I uploaded this first and tomorrow upload the second part and next chapter. sorry for being inconvenient and thanks for reading and have a good night.   

also, Hope is M so for her humiliating is like a fetish and you guys wanted to punish Hope so it's begging of that, later there will be more punishments.)

48