21. Threesome 2 R-18
4.2k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Huff* *Huff*

Inside the car both Grace and Hope panting for air And on the other hand, Max is like nothing happened, still seating relaxing position.

"Ahh, I'm ahh." Max take his dick out of Grace ass, making her moan in pleasure.

"Hope, Clean it up." Max put panty on Grace because his semen dripping out of her ass and kissed her on her lips then put her to the side cause she is exhausted.

"Yes *woof* *woof*" Hope is really likening this roleplaying so she continues to act like a dog.

*lick* *smouch* *gag*

Hope started licking Max from his balls to his dick and kissing all over it then she directly put it in her mouth making her gag on it, but she likes it more when it's hurt her.

*gag* *cough* *gag*

Max grabbed her hair forcefully and pulled her towards him making his dick directly enter her throat gagging her. 

Because of Max, these actions tears roll down from her eyes but that ecstasy look on her face makes Max dick harder.

"That's it, Time for the main course." Max pull her up using her hair and her seat on his lap. Hope also enjoyed his roughness and wrap her hand around his neck.

"Hey, are you ready for punishment? *Slap*"  Max slapped her ass hard then lifted her little to put his dick in her.

"Yes, I am ready? Punish me, master *woof*" Hope now learning on her own. She gave erotic look on her face making her exotic face more seductive.

"Oh, So which hole you wanted me to punish now?" Max teased his dick on her pussy and asshole with one hand.

"*Woof* uhhhmm Both master *Woof*," Hope was moaning and said in a salacious voice.

"Huh, Both holes? Aren't you are bad bitch, *Slap*, You know bad bitches get punished. *Slap*" Max slapped her ass cheeks harder while saying it.

"YES, I AM A BAD BITCH PLEASE PUNISH ME, MASTER UHHHMUMM." The pleasure Hope can't handle it and cummed cause Max used his ecstasy hands while slapping her ass.

"Ok then." Max unfasten her shirt and took out her bra, releasing her jade-like breast with pink nipples.

"AHHH YESS I AM COMMING COMMMMMING." Max pinched her nipples with little force making her cum again, Max not holding back his ecstasy hands anymore, giving Hope paramount pleasure.

Hope cummed all over Max dick coating it with her love juice. 

"AHHHHH YESSSS UHHHMMA HAHAHA AGAIN." Max didn't wait for her to calm down and shoved up his dick in her pussy, hitting her cervix directly, and making her cum again. 

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* 

Max grabbed her ass with both hands and started banging her pussy, Max put his index and middle fingers up in her asshole giving her double pleasure.

"AHHHHA YESSS YESSS UHHMMMMM AAHHHH." Hope couldn't keep her voice down anymore and began to moan loudly holding Max's head on her breasts.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* 

Max speeds up his penetration a lot making the loud sound of her ass hitting his lap.

"AHHHHHHHHH COMMING I AM COMMMMMING." Max bite her nipple a little harder, This excited her even more making her cum again but Max never once slowed down, continuously banging her sensitive pussy giving her pleasure non-stop.

"AHHH SLOW DOWN A LITTLE MAX I CAN'T TAKE IT." Hope's eyes turned back, her tongue sticking out of her mouth with her saliva dripping from it.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* 

Listening to Hope"s pled Max, speed up even more and started using massage skills to press all her sensitive points on her ass and in her asshole with his hands and those two fingers inside of her ass.

"AHHHH I AM GOING CRAZY MAXXX STOPPP AHH UHHHHMM AHH." Hope wasn't even able to resist a little and cummed continuously non-stop.

Hope losses her all energy and just lays on Max's head while Max still fucking her and biting her nipples.

"Ahhhhh Uhmmm Max please stop I c-can't take it anymore *huff* *huff*" Hope doesn't even have any energy to moan loudly but because of Max she cummed again, So she starts to beg Max to stop his actions.

"Oh aren't you wanted to be punished? I am punishing you now *Slap*." Max teased her coldly and slapped her ass again, Now her ass turned red because of slapping and that might be hurting but every time Max rubs on it while massaging her, her pussy will become tight making her more aroused, still Max uses his massage skill to quell her pain a little.

"AHHHHHHHHH *huff* Please Max if this continues I will become crazy Ahh Uhmmm." Hope cummed again when Max slapped her ass, making her weaker but every time Max moves his hand on her ass that tingling sensation of the pain like giving her energy making her more aroused.

"Do you learn your lesson, hope? That mistake never gonna happen again, right?" Max grabbed her back hair lifting her head from his head to front of his face.

"Yes *huff* I promise you that never going to happen *huff* Ahhh umm," Hope said confidently even when she panted for air, determination on her face was genuine. 

"Then here comes your reward Aragh," Max said and sped up his speed and released his hot cum inside of her, filling her pussy.

"AHHH YESSSS THANKS MAXXX Uhhhh Ahhh FILL ME UP." Hope become ecstatic after Max released his semen in her, She also cummed with him, She even forgot how many times she cummed. She just closed her eyes and pass out with pleasure on Max's chest, while his dick was still inside of her.

"Hehe, Little fool." Max gave her a chuckle and smoothed her back giving her a massage using his God-level skill. She soon relaxed and fell asleep on Max body while they still connected, Max looked at her and knows that from now on she will not going to have any problems with his women as long as he have a place for her.

*Splash* *Squirt* 

When Max takes out his dick from her lower lips, Semen mixed with her love juice come out of her pussy dropping on the car floor. 

Max just slid her black sexy panty back on her pussy that was barely covering her pussy.

"It's might be, she wears it for him right, too bad it's got cheap for me now." Max looked at Hope sexy lingerie and figure out that she might be wearing this because she going to see that Yun guy but now there is no chance, she will go to him.

Max slowly put Hope to his left side and put his suit jacket on her, So she does not feel cold. You see although Max now starts to act like a villain, But he still cares about his women, Speaking of women Max looked at Grace on the right side.

"Are you jealous, Grace?." Max said and take her into his arms, hugging her.

"No, I am not jealous, I am not as pretty as her so it's alright that, you give her more attention for but please don't forget me ok?" Grace cuddled in Max's arms and said in a little pleading voice.

"Hey, Grace you are beautiful, You don't even know your charm, and I never forget my little woman." Max kissed her lips gently and said to her.

This is also true although Grace is not beautiful if you compare her with heroines like Hope but she has a natural charm that can able to seduce any men and because of Max duel cultivation technique, she also becomes a little more beautiful although not that much but they're still improvements.

"Grace, When will your boyfriend come to pick you up from your office." Max wanted an answer to this question so he can further improve his plans to get Netori Points.

"Around 7 o'clock, Why Max?" Grace was surprised because of Max question but still answered honestly.

"Oh, That's means we only have 3 more hours, huh." Max looked at his branded watch showing 4 pm.

"Yes, It's only three more hours," Grace replied in a sad voice.

"Why feeling down Grace we will meet again tomorrow." Max patted her head and reassured her that she doesn't need to be sad.

"Yeah, that's a promise okay Max." Grace becomes happy and holds his hand tightly.

"Yeah promise, But can you do something about this." Max dick again erected when he hugged Grace, like I say she has the charm to seduce any man, Even Max is no exception.

"Yeah ok, my love." This fox whispered in his ears biting them, then kissed his lips, giving a very seductive smile to Max, then slowly moved her head towards his dick while still looking at Max face with a teasing look in her eyes.

*lick* *lick* *lick*

Grace slowly and gently start licking his dick's head giving him a different type of pleasure.

Because she was seating to Max right, she have to bend forward to the side to lick on it. Seeing this Max put his right hand on her ass and lifted her skirt a little, then put the index and middle finger in her pussy while thumbing in her ass while using ecstasy hands, bestowing her with bliss.

"Ahhh hmmm *lick* Uhhmmm ahh." Grace licking and sucking Max dick while moaning with pleasure.

"Grace put it all in." Max speed up his fingering speed and instructed her to put it all in her mouth.

"Humm *gag* *cough* *gag* uhhhmm AHHHHH HUMMMM."  Grace put while dick in her throat when Max adjust it for her.

Max's hands were incredibly giving her elation in both her ass and pussy.

"Grace I am about to come Argh has." Max hold her head down with his left hand and cummed in her throat directly.

"Uhhhmm *cough* *cough* AHHHH UHHHHH." Grace choked on Max semen a little but because of Max's incredible hand, She cummed from her ass and pussy at the same time, making her forget the pain of choking.

"That was great." X2 

"Hahaha." X2

Both Max and Grace said at the same time making them laugh a little. Max put his little brother inside his pants to give him a break.

"I am tired now." Grace lazily said to Max and seat on his lap, hugging him, putting her head on his shoulder, Then she closed her eyes to sleep.

Max also supported her back and adjust his body to make her comfortable to sleep.

"So this is the life of a villain, pretty good haha." Max thought about it those protagonists needed so much time to just sleep with one woman and here he who just "come" to this world, not even a day passed but have slept with three goddess level beauties, even doing a threesome with them. This is his called life, not that protagonist that wherever he goes people start to mock him.

"System show me that Yun guy stats." Max suddenly remember that he doesn't check that Yun guy's Stats although he was just the normal CEO in the novel but after Max wish there might be some changes after all rich can able to cultivate a little if they fund those sects.

[Ok Host.....

Yun stats are like the following...

Name: Mu Ji Yun

Mana      : 100/100 

Strength :16

stamina  :15

Vitality     : 17

Agility       : 18

Speed        : 14

Charm      : 19

IQ               : 110

Luck           : ????

Skills. : 

Business(Basic) : This skill is knowledge related to business including all side branches ex. Share Market, Trading etc

Negotiations(Basic) : One of the best when come negotiations, can able to make profit easily.

Etiquette(Very basic) : Have manners and personality as nobels.

Love aura(Very weak, Passive) : Able to make women fall in love if they are in relationships with him.

Effect : Women in relationship affection will increase to live level.

Cold CEO aura(Weak, Passive) : Its aura every high cold CEO must have 

Effect : Make your surroundings peoples respect you and are afraid of you.

"Like I predicted he also cultivated a little, but why there is a question Mark on his luck system." Max confuse why he has a question mark on his luck.

(A/N : There is going to be another chapter later in the night. And thanks for reading 😁)

44