22. Meeting Yun
3.4k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max is not able to understand, Why there is a question mark on his luck, even the main protagonist luck estimate is shown by the system.

[It's simple host, Think about those CEO novels, although those male lead is strong but their whole life and destiny revolve around heroines, So depending on heroin and their love for her, this luck is calculated, but now Hope heroin of the novel have fallen for you so it depends on heroin to unleash his luck or not.] System explained in its seductive voice.

"Oh so to steal his luck Hope have to be with him and he has to fall in love with her. right?" Max understand what the system means if a male lead has feelings for heroin his luck starts to unleash but now Hope is with him that unleashed luck going to him.

 That's means if that Yun guy falls in love with Hope, Max can get a constant supply of luck having sex with her.

[You are a kinda right host, although luck you getting is small but that going to be a constant source for luck but only if heroin is in a relationship with Male lead. So make heroin have a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship with the male lead. (it varies between each heroin)]  System corrected Max and explained to him.

"Oh, She has to be in a relationship with the male lead? No problem I can arrange that." Max does not have a problem with Hope being the girlfriend of that Yun guy, Why do you ask? Simple Max has a geass and sex lock that can be used as safety measures, So even if they are in a relationship that Yun can't do anything to Hope. And Max can rise male lead affection for Hope using Netori Halo passive. ( As long as host cum in a target, her So( husband, boyfriend, love interest.) affection rise for them by 10 points. Max 400).

Max looked at the mess on the back seat and their clothes shake his head and spend 100 Netori points to clean this stuff up.

In the blink of eyes all the fluids, mess and wrinkles on clothes faded away and looked like new clothes.

"Although it's perfect, still 100 Netori points are a lot for this."  Max felt little pain spending only 100 points fully knowing that he have more than 100,000 points.

"Forget it, Driver go to Feng Xing International." 

Max activated the intercom and instructed the driver, where to go.

"Ok, Master." The driver nodded and started driving in Feng Xing International office building. 

Neo who was seated beside the driver seat not even have any idea of what transpired on the back seat. He enjoyed playing his mobile game on his phone and was in a happy mood because he was going to meet his dad soon.

After 30 minutes car stooped in front of the Xing International office building. This whole building is allocated to The Feng Xing International corporation. 

"So this is that Yun guy office, huh, I might be a little jealous of him." Although Max is the heir of the Winchester family but he was still in training period so the resources he can use are not that much.

"*Sigh* Wishes still follow the rule of the equivalent exchange, huh, thank God I was smart enough to not wish something overpowered." Max thought to himself.

In his eyes nothing is free we have to pay the price for everything even if it says "free." It's a simple law in simple phrases "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction." 

Like this wishes Max used first one was to combine his favourite frictional world, but because of this, in exchange, he lost his strongest weapon "Knowledge" about them. In this scenario that Yun suppose to be just a normal guy but now it has a cultivation base making story a little different.

The same happened with Mana exchange Although he does not know yet how much that going to affect the world yet but he can feel that mana is weak compare to qi, So there Max has to pay price as "slow" cultivation.

The third Wish was to let him have the world's biggest background but because of this, he has to pay for his happiness and freedom in exchange.

So Max thinks about it, If he chooses some kind of bloodline or any other power, what he has to pay in return for them.

Although the system outmatched those exchanges, nonetheless Max have to pay the price for it. Like he can cultivate fast but he needs stats points, He can get information of his opponents but he has to spend Netori Points( Because Max is still a novice period it's free for now.) There is also his family, if wants his freedom back he has to get strong enough.

That's why doesn't wish for some OP skills or powers. if he chooses something like say dragon bloodline, he will become one of the strongest from the very beginning but that also follow "cause & effect" with it, which Max doesn't know.

That is what Max is most afraid of, This is Max biggest fear "unknown" cause if you already know what it is he can make some preparation but if it was unknown there is no way to counterattack it.

So Max only chooses simple wishes so even if things go south he can be prepared, And for power, he has a system so he was not in lost.

"Ohh there is too much stuff I have to do, I don't have time for this philosophical thinking." Max shakes his head, then looked at two goddesses in his arms, who sleeping soundly. Grace was in his arms and Hope at some point grabbed his left hand while in her sleep.

"Hey wake up sleeping beauty." Max lightly patted Grace ass trying to wake her up.

"Five more minutes mom." Grace just shift to a comfortable position in his arms.

"AHHHAA That's hurt." Max pinched her ass waking her up.

"Why you do that huh?" Grace looked at Max with a wronged expression on her face while pouting her lips and rubbing her ass.

"You little which." Max grabbed the back of her head and kissed her lips that still in a pouting position.

"Mhmm ah-hah" Max and Grace kissed each other affectionately for some time, And they separated there was a saliva string connecting their lips.

"Hey warn me before doing that." Grace punching on Max's chest with her small fists acting like a baby.

"Yeah ok ok Grace." Max grabbed her fists and said in a pampering voice. You know if old Max has her as his girlfriend, he makes her his wife the moment he turns 21 years old, who want to lose this caring but a hot girlfriend.

"Huh, where are we?" Grace looked out the car window and see a tall, majestic-looking building.

"Oh, it's Hope's ex-husband office." Max also looked at the building and answered her.

"WHAT? Does her husband work here? Then doesn't he going to bother you?" Grace looked worriedly at Max cause she knows anyone who can work have had a little background.

"No no Grace he doesn't work here."

"Oh, that's gre-."

"He owns it."

"WHAT?"

Before Grace sighed in relief, Max threw a bombshell of news at her. She first thought Hope's ex-husband might be some worker in this company seeing Hope's living conditions but she never thought of that guy owing whole company.

"Then what are you doing with Hope? It's dangerous Max these types of people can do anything." Grace on really worried for Max, if Hope's ex-husband finds out Max will be in a lot of trouble.

Hope's sleeping body shake a little indicating that she is awake. Hope not thought of this much since she and Yun have not even seen each other in the past 6 years but if there is a possibility of hurting Max, She doesn't want to take it, Even if she can't be with him.

Grace doesn't notice her little moments but Max whose stats is ten times of a normal man notice it.

"Grace you don't have to worry, That Yun doesn't have guts to move me if he did the next day his Feng International stopped existing," Max said like he reassuring Grace but his actual target was Hope.

"Really, You have this big background?" Grace is in disbelief, This Feng company is worth at least 10 billion yuan and Max can make it disappear in one day, It's unheard of to her, who comes from a small family.

"Yes, it's really BIG," Max emphasise the world big.

"Ok then but still be careful." Grace believed what Max said but still remind him to be careful.

"Ok let's hope droop Neo of here, then we go shopping, How about it?" Max let Grace seat on the right side again. 

"Hey Hope wakes up, we are here." Max "wake" up sleeping hope. 

Hope opened her eyes sleepily and act as she has just woken up, Then she looked outside of the window where a tall building standing majestically, and those long lost emotions hit her. This was a place she hated yet loved but now there are just a few memories and nothing else.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Max asked her gently, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"No, don't bother I will just come in 5 minutes, wait for me ok." Hope turned around and looked into Max's eyes with love.

Max doesn't say anything and just kissed her lips softly, before opening the door for her. He knows that she will be safe and if there is a problem system can remind him cause she is in his harem list of the system.

"No, let's go,"  Hope called Neo who was excited and entered the office building.

"Miss do you have an appointment." The receptionist on front asked the duo that just entered.

"Say that He Rui Xi is coming." Hope answers coldly and without waiting for her to reply get into the elevator and press the top floor where Yun office is located.

"Miss you can't go up there without an appointment, Miss." The receptionist called Yun to inform someone asking him but when she was on call Hope was already on the elevator.

"Boss someone named He Rui Xi coming up without an appointment, do I stop the elevator." That receptionist called Yun on the intercom and reported the situation.

"Huh, He Rui Xi? Let her come don't stop her." Other side of the intercom very cold voice sounded making the receptionist shiver in fear.

"Ok boss." She directly cut the call after notifying her boss.

"Why did she come here now?" 

In the luxurious office in front of the table very cold looking man is seated on a boss chair.  putting his fingers together thinking about the person coming in.

*Creak* 

The office door rudely opened and the duo of mother and son entered his office.

"What you do-"

That man wanted to blame them but the moment his eyes met her, there is only one thought on his mind.

"How come she this beautiful?"

(A/N : Remember Netori Halo passive also count on the love interest. Thanks for reading my novel and happy Diwali 😁😁.) 

43