23. Feeling of love
3.1k 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the duo enters Yun's office, Neo looked at his father curiously, This is the first time he was seeing his father but doesn't move forward towards to him cause he is still very much attached to his mother if she did not say him to go he will not go towards his father.

Here Yun didn't even notice Neo, His all attention was on Hope.

"What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating so fast when I see her?" 

Yun couldn't understand, what was happening to him. The moment he sees Hope, His always cold heart started beating fast and he is amazed by her beauty, In his heart, there were sprouts of emotions that he didn't understand.

"We haven't seen each other after so many years and now you suddenly came to see me..." But he who was always cold controlled his emotions and asked her in a cold voice.

"The nanny taking care of Xuan has gone back to her home town and I have to take the company's private flight training." Hope also use a very cold voice and continue speaking

"Please take care of your son for a month, after that, I will come and pick him up." Hope directly go towards point.

When Hope see Yun for the first time in 6 years, There was a little tingling sensation in her heart, After all, this was a man she was in love with for 12 years but those emotions quickly replaced with someone"s face making her happier. 

She couldn't help but compare the two of them and come to an astonishing conclusion that Yun can't be compared with Max at all, comparing him with Max is like she insulting Max, They have differences between them like heaven and earth. 

Max looks, temperament, charms thousands of times better than this Yun, So those unwanted emotions are replaced with pure hate for Yun. 

"Goodbye," Hope her goodbye then turn around and walked out of the door. She did not even give reminders to Neo or say something nice before leaving, She was anxious that if she take more time Max might be misunderstood her, So she just left in hurry.

"Hey Wait!" Yun yelled behind her back but Hope didn't pay him any attention and continued to move at her pace until she closed the door.

*Sigh* 

Yun just sighed, He still couldn't figure out what those emotions are but he have a very strong urge to continue talking with Hope but she did not pay him any attention.

*Tap* *Tap*

"I saw your pictures in magazines before, never thought the real person looks worse than the pictures." Neo walked towards Yun table and started looking at magazines on it.

"Tsk tsk, you even photoshopped your picture, No wonder mom doesn't want to stay with you. Hahaha." Neo looked at pictures and then Yun then started laughing holding his stomach.

"Hey, are you my son?" Yun pinched Neo's cheeks while asking him, There was a little expectation that he was really his son, So he can have some connection with Hope.

"Nope." Neo outright denied.

"What? You are not my son?" Hun gets surprised and there was little disappointment in his heart.

"I am my mum's son." Neo proudly push up his chest and answered.

"Hey can you speak properly, I thought I got scammed." Yun patted his chest, comforting himself.

"Even though Hope and I have been separated, having another man's child is normal too. I don't know why knowing this makes me feel a little jealous." Yun thought to himself, It's weird that when he imagines her with someone else he got a little angry which is out of his character.

"Ok, so you are your mom's son then what is your name?" It's uncomfortable for Yun for having a son this big but not even know his name.

"I'm Mu Ji Xuan but you can call me Neo, Are you Mu Ji Yun?" Neo looks at Yun with little expectation after all no matter how mature he acts, he is just a little kid who wanted to be loved.

"You call your father by name huh." Yun lifted Neo in his arms.

"Hum" Neo just pouted and looked away. 

Then Yum started to ask Neo questions like, how old he is, what he likes, what Hope is like, how is their life is and all. 

In-office there was a harmonious atmosphere between father and son except for Neo sometimes making some savage comments.

Inside the ladies restroom in the office building was on the ground floor.

Hope looks at herself in the mirror while brushing her teeth and cleaning her mouth thoroughly. 

"It's good that this building also has a store to buy these things." After washing and cleaning her mouth and teeth Hop thought to herself. She doing this so Max doesn't get disgusted when kissing her later, 

Where did she find toothpaste and brush? Simple although this whole building is for Feng cooperation but there is convince store for employees on the ground floor where they can buy daily necessities.

Hope hurriedly fixed her makeup, last time looked in the mirror to see if everything was perfect, check her breath then exited out of the restroom. 

Here in the car Max monitors everything using a system and can also sense strange emotions that Yun showed on his face fa or second.

"System show me that Yun's affection for Hope." Max have a playful smile on his face and his mind cooking something wicked.

[Host Yun's affection for Hope is currently 80.]

System voice still not changed, It's was seductive enough to ignite a fire in Max again.

"Huh, aren't it's supposed to be 70? System explain." Max hardly controlled his emotions and asked rational questions. 

[Yes, Host it was supposed to be 70 but when Yun looked at Hope it's triggered his locked affection making it 30 to 40 and then your halo effect affection added 40 points making it 80.] System explained presently without lashing out on Max. 

"Ohh that's why thanks system." Max also noticed that system now not lashing out or we can say that it's only lashed out once. Maybe there is something Max does not know yet about the system.

[It's not a problem host] System voice was a little happy when it's say this.

Max ignored this, He will think about it later but now his attention return to the outside of the car where Hope hurriedly walked towards the car.

"Sorry sorry, I am late." When hope entered, she first apologises to Max in hurry.

"No, it's ok, let's go," Max calmed her down and said it's ok, after all, she just take 10 minutes in and out although she was late 5 minutes but it's also because of his reasons she got late. So Max orders the driver to go towards the shopping district. 

When they come to the shopping district, Hope and Grace woman's nature is revealed. They dragged Max to every shop they like and start their shopping spree.

 

After an hour later Max holding shopping bags in his hands, These women's buy everything they liked which means most of the stuff was for Max. Yes, that's right more than 90% of the stuff they bought was for Max.

If Max didn't insist that they also have to buy for themselves they will only buy stuff for Max.

They also wanted to Pay themselves, even when they don't have much money on them. This warmed Max a little cause he knows they are not acting they genuinely wanted to pay because their affection for Max long surpassed rational thinking as long as there is something that can make him happy they wi going to do it.

Max still not let them pay cause money is just a number to him now, Also the clothes they buys are all Max likings and he also wanted to buy clothes for himself, There are only suits in his closets, so it's not bad to have someone choose clothes for him.

The stuff girls bought was not much but that left Max speechless.

 Hope brought one normal dress and others are all kinky stuff like latex suit, collar with leash, leather whip, long rope, plug etc. all types of BDSM stuff she can find she brought it.  

Although Max's face is not thin but he wanted to hide his face from people when paying for it and Hope it's like she was buying something normal, her face was not even red on contrary there was a smile bright smile on her face.

Grace also didn't do any better, even if she was not as extreme as Hope but the stuff she brought was also related to kinks. 

She brought one normal dress and then buys a school uniform, maid uniform, office style dress but sexy one, Sexy Cat dress with tail, Sexy police uniform,  All colours stockings each, Spector glasses, Sexy lingerie and bras cause she might see that Max liked it when hope where it, etc There is also some accessory related to this stuff. 

They spend 2 hours shopping all this, This surprise Max cause 2 hours are a lot but for women shopping it was the last time they can take.

"Ohh because of my flight we didn't even get to shop much." Hope here breaks Max's delusion.

"Yeah, we didn't even buy much stuff, next time we will shop our heart's content." Max looked at his hands full of bags, if weren't for his physics he will be having a very hard time, And this much stuff in their eyes "not much". Old Max will be able to spend at least 1 year on these clothes.

Max shook his head and didn't argue with them, after all, there is a saying that says "The person who argues with crazy is madman, The person who argues with madmen is crazy but the person who argues with a woman is both madman and crazy." 

(A/N: I read it in the " I don't want to be the protagonist" novel. I recommend reading it to you guys.)

Max put everything inside of the trunk, then headed towards the airport.

"Hey, I can stay if you want Max." Hope suddenly asked Max holding his left hand in her arms.

(A/N: There going to be less R-18 stuff with the characters that already have R-18 scenes, That doesn't mean there isn't going to be any but they going to be less frequent than new characters. Because new characters also needed their R-18 scenes. 

Thanks for reading. Guys one request comment on what you think no matter it's good or bad but just let me know if it's good or not so I can get a little idea. Also happy Diwali to all.)

44