24. Using S*x Lock
3.2k 12 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max little surprised hearing what Hope said cause being a pilot is her dream and if she does not go there to give a test now there is no telling when she get this chance again if she ever going to get one.

"Why Hope, isn't being a pilot is your dream?" Max looked into her eyes and asked straight up. He knows that why she wanted to be a pilot and the reason behind this are quite sad but she wanted to give up after all that Max just couldn't understand.

"T-That i-i Yes it is but I can change it." 

When Max asked her this question there was a fleeting moment of pain in her eyes but that quickly replaced with great determination.

When Max heard he become a little confused, A woman who go all through that torture just to give when she gonna get it? Then the realisation hit him. Yes, becoming a pilot was her dream but now she wants only one thing and that is to be with Max at any cost. If she becomes a pilot there going to be way least time to spend with Max and she also fears that if she leaves for the exam Max might forget her.

"Ehhh, hahaha Hope do you think I have a memory span of goldfish or what? It's not that easy to forget beauty like you." When Max realized what reason might be for her strange actions, he burst into laughing wondering but he also started thinking that how much she care about him to just give up her life goal just to be with him although it's all because of the system skills and effects but nonetheless these are genuine feelings of her from the soul.

"Hey that's you know that." Hope doesn't understand what to say, She just started saying random words but there was warmth in her weak cold heart.

"Ok, You go to your test and nailed it and be the best pilot out there." Max sided higher her and kissed her alluring lips.

"But that means I have to go there for a month and if I become pilot there going to be way less time for us." Hope snuggled in his arms but was still a little worried.

"Hey, Don't worry about that, If you become a pilot I can hire you as my personal pilot." Max confronted her in a caring voice. Anyway, there was more than enough pilots for him so one more not gonna affect him and she also going to get a lot more monthly salary than she going to get from the airline.

"WHAT YOU HAVE PLANE?" Hope and Grace speak up at the same time. They were shocked knowing that Max own a plane.

"Hey, When I said I am rich I mean it you two." Max also get Grace into his embrace and put his hands-on their breast from around their necks.

"Are you a monster?" Grace couldn't help but say it cause after Max put his hands-on their breast his dick gets hard in his pants even after doing all that in just a single day.

"Hey, It's not because you guys are seducing foxes?." Max pressed their breast over their clothes.

"hehe" Both of them giggled, unzipped his pants and both of them started giving him a blowjob at once.

"Argh, I am coming" After some time Max cummed in Grace's mouth but other than gulping that she kissed Hope transferring it into her mouth. Then they give Max a teasing smile.

After a few minutes, they reached the airport and Max and Grace accompany Hope to the security check.

"I will be going now, remember to miss me *muah*" Hope eyes teared up but still give gentle smile to Max and kiss him on his cheeks.

"Yeah be careful and do your best in test *Kiss*" Max grabbed her head and give her a french kiss. He didn't bother by it that she gives him a blowjob a while ago cause he liked her personality, Where she will give up everything for her love and suffer for it. So he can at least bear with that little smell. Hope felt so happy when Max kissed her even this make him uncomfortable.

"Okay, I will do my best, Grace bye see you soon." Hope quickly turned around and leaves but Max still caught little tears falling but he knows that those tears of happiness.

Grace also waved at her and also give her encouragement before she leaves.

Max and Grace also leave that airport after Hope's onboard the plane, Then they get into the car and headed towards her office.

*******Front of Grace office*******

Now it's already 7:30 in the evening Grace was half an hour late from her usual time.

An average looking boy was standing in front of the entrance with a very run-down bicycle and a worried expression on his face.

"Why is she taking too long is everything ok in there."  Qin Chao(nathan) is looking at the exit of the office while checking the time on his very old keypad flip phone. He wanted to go inside but security won't late he went inside without permission. That's where villain traits are good no matter where the villain goes he will be treated with respect.

*Creck* *Break*

There was a black car stopped in front of him, Missed hitting him from just a few inches.

"HEYYYY Who the fuc-" He wanted to curse that the car owner but the car door opened and Grace walked out while Max holding her slender waist.

"Grace why are you in this car and who is he?" He didn't understand why Grace was in this car or who the handsome man holding her waist is, So he asked worriedly.

"Oh, this he is my cousin." Grace use the same lie but her voice was cold. She remained him so many times in the morning yet he still come to get her. Old Grace will be happy if he is this persistent in finding a job but current her didn't even care if he lives or dies.

"Oh, nice to meet you then, My name is Qin Chao but you can call me Nathan. what is your name?" If it's was normal his first going to be that why Max holding Grace's waist but because of Max netori halo his IQ has dropped and it's hard for him to become suspicious of them.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too." Max also greeted him by shaking his hands but while shaking his hand Max put a sex lock on him making him impotence (erectile dysfunction or asexual depending on how Max wanted and can be changed later.)

"Oh by the way thank you." Max had a playful smile on his when he said that after all like I said Max have a habit to say thank you after enjoying their "services".

" Huh, What are you thanking me for Max." Qin Chao was confused about why Max thanked him at their first meeting.

"Hey, It's because you take care of my cute Grace all this time" Max pull her closer to him and where Qin Chao can't see grabbed her ass.

"Huh, Oh you thanking me for taking care of your cousin, Don't worry I will not treat her badly." Nathan(Qin Chao) puffed his chest reassuring Max.

Nathan also felt very powerful emotions for Grace now like he can do anything for her. Although before he liked her but now his emotions for her reached a higher peak. His eyes never left Grace figure for a second but unknown's to him, he losses the ability to get aroused so even his emotions become very high for Grace but they were pure ones.

Max know why his emotions become like that, After all, he did cum too many times inside a Grace triggering Halo passive, making Nathan affection cross 110 unhealthy obsession level.

"Absolute suspension." 

"From now on you going to maintain a safe distance with Grace, never touche her, never looked at her sexually, also when she was with me even you find out what we were doing you not gonna disturb us or mention it to anyone, treat it like you never seen anything but never going to have any thoughts about hurting Grace or Me and When you know what we were doing you going to felt anguish, despair, distress all kinds of bad emotions but no matter how much you suffer you must live on no matter what unless I contradicted."

Max quickly put everyone in absolute suspension and write commands on Nathans subconscious mind for safety measures although there was Sex lock and System protection for Grace but Max still use Geass for just in case, You never be too careful about stuff related to the protagonist.

"Oh, Max wanna come for dinner in my place." After giving command Max took out suspension so people start moving again, And after that grace asked him to go to her place for dinner but she give look to Max while saying it. Max very well understand what that looks like, If he does to her place dinner is not the only thing he going to eat.

"Hum not today, how about tomorrow?" Although Max wanted to go and fuck her behind the protagonist's back but it's not even a day passed since he comes to this world, He can do that later but at first, he has to study his system at home properly to know more about its new functions.

"Oh okay but you have to come tomorrow." Grace was a little disappointed but still, cheer up and asked him to come tomorrow.

"Yeah, I will *Kiss*" After Max finished speaking, he hold her back head with his hand and started kissing her while Nathan was still watching them with surprise.

"Y-you y-you what are you doing?" He pointed his finger at Max breaking their kiss. When this happened Grace got really pissed at Nathan but still hold it inside cause she still needs him for her to be with Max.

"Oh, This we always say goodbyes like this," Max said casually then he ignored them got into his car and headed towards his home.

"Oh, that's why that scared me for a second, hey come anytime you are welcome in our house." Nathan sighed with relief and waved his hands back to Max.

"Is he this stupid?" She knows that Nathan did not have a sharp brain but this much stupidity is unbelievable to her. "His girlfriend gets french kissed and he thought it was normal? It's good that I meet with Max or I don't know what happen to me." She thinking this while waving at Max.

(A/N : Uhm quick question do you guys like if I also add traps in it?

Yes

No

Just let me know.)

Do you like if inadd trap in harem?
  • Yes Votes: 60 33.5%
  • God No NOO!!! Votes: 119 66.5%
Total voters: 179
43