25. New multipliers
3.1k 6 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the busy evening hours of the city, a black car runs on the road without much traffic. Passerby cars give way to this black car. Although this car is not that high class looking but to for these passers-by this is a symbol of power and wealth.

Inside the car, a very handsome looking boy was seated with his eye closed like he was sleeping.

"Too much happen today," Max muttered to himself. It's just a day passed but his life is completely changed. He only now get time to just sit and contemplate everything and understand his current situation

He understands that this world is made of his favourite friction worlds but because of that their character's stories changed respectively changing their fate.

Like Ai being his maid it's not happened in the original story or Grace is being friends with Hope but they also aren't supposed to even know each other cause they did not even belong to the same novel, also Yun was just a normal man but here he has cultivation base although low but his story also changed.

Max also notice that this world is a little more complex than he thought it was. He first thought it was 10 times bigger than his original world but he now starting to think he may be understood wrongly, Cause when he research it now he finds out that, this earth size only 2 times bigger than his old earth yet its gravity, atmospheric pressure all value stay the same as old-world which defying laws of physics. So he asked the system but the system replied that his level his not high enough to access that information. The basic level needed to access that information is level 10.

Max also worried about how and which friction worlds are merged to create this one. Max liked too much friction-related stuff that he might not be able to recall all of them putting him in a disadvantaged situation.

 There are too many things Max yet know this world but considering it's just a day passed he felt a little relaxed, he still has time to know more about it.

"System show me my rewards." Max shook his head and redirect his attention to the system rewards. He also wanted to see if he get any new titles after doing all that with them.

[Ok host...

Host have Vaginal sex with Hope gets 200 NP

Host have Anal sex with grace gets 200 NP

Make Hope cum 30 NP (30 ×12= 360)

Make Grace cum 30 NP (30 × 2 = 60)

You get a blowjob 100 NP ( 100 × 3 = 300)

You cum 4 times inside her 50 (50 × 4 = 200)

Total : (1000(×5 Threesome) + 360 + 1000(Heroin) +50 × 100(Motherfucker) = 241,000 NP.

(1000+60+300+150) ×5(Threesome)× 2(NTR) =15,100 NP 

(Note: Currently only the NTR multiplier is stackable.)

New title "Motherfucker" 

"Motherfucker": This title grant hist aura to sexually arouse mothers towards itself.

Effects: Depending on the distance between the child and mother, Her lust will increase on how close she is with her child.

ex. If a child is more than 100 meters apart from her, her lust will be 60 towards the host but if the child is under 50 meters her lust will double. and if the child is under 10 meters then her lust becomes 300 towards the host and their new multiplier added "Motherfucker".

(Note: There is no age limit of the child or any other requirements. This effect will trigger as long as there is a mother and child present.)

Multiplier "Motherfucker": As the name suggests it's triggered when the host bang mothers.

effect: If a child is more than 10 meters apart × 3 will be applied. If a child is less than 10 meters distance multiplier will be increased from ×10 to ×90 and if the child is less than a meter apart ×100 effect will be triggered.

(Note: There is no age limit of the child or any other requirements. This effect will trigger as long as there is a mother and child.

This multiplier is not stackable.)]

[System Status panel

[ Netori System ] 

Name: Max Winchester 

Level 6  : (193,810/200,000 exp) 

Titles      : Milf Lover , Prince Charming, Cherry-Popper, Waifu lover, "Star-Child", Motherfucker

Job : Necromancy 

Mana      : 3500/3500 

Bloodline : Star-Child 

Strength :154 

stamina  :150 

Vitality     :  ♾ 

Agility       :  140 

Speed        :  141 

Charm      : 200 

IQ               : 135 (It takes 2 Stats until 150            after that it will take 10 Stats up to 200) 

NP                : 107,740 > 363,840

(Netori Points) 

Skills  : God-level Cooking, God-level Massage, God-level Singing, Smooth Talker, H Tongue, Ecstacy Hands, Lust Aura, <Perfect Geass>, D Worship, Perfect D, Thought Reader, Desire reader, Random Sutibale Skill (All other skills integrated into the host for seeing them click to expand) 

Mana Skills: SSS-LEVEL"Shadow Extraction", S-Level "Telekinesis" 

Shop: Opened 

Inventory     : Aphrodisiac pill ×1, M Collar ×1, School Pass, 300 Stat point. (Hundred point from Dual cultivation technique.)

Lottery available  : 0 

Sign-in available   : 0 

Omniverse travel : 0 

Harem  :  Ai Hayasaka = 110 Fav , Yang Shanshan =111 Fav, Hope = 111 Fav.

(Other functions will be available when the host reach certain levels) ]

"FUCK" Max exclaim in surprise. A single multiplier can give him ×100 rewards.

When Max first see that there are 100,000 exp needed to level up he thought it's going to take a lot of time but here it's only taking one intercourse section. If he know this earlier he let *ahem* nothing that would be so bad.

"Ok system this is why I love you." Max genuinely start to like this system although there was some rough patch when it's upgraded to level 5 but now it's pretty much calmed down and there is also that seductive voice which is hard to resist even to someone like Max who's soul was strengthened by God.

[O-Oh t-thank you very much host, I will do my best for your needs.] The system still speak in that seductive voice but there was obviously a shutter in begin. 

Max have a pretty good idea of why system shutter. It's shuttered because of shyness, Yes Shyness as the already mentioned system also have feelings now but it's like a newborn child who didn't understand all those emotions and act on them as long as it feels them. Now system is also doing the same except it's evolving pretty fast but it's failed to hide its shyness when Max said I love you, hence the shutter.

"Now what do I do with this stats point? System do you have any recommendations?" Max couldn't figure out where he adds his stats point cause he already walking little Superman but it's also the reason he is hesitant to cause with great power come great responsibility.

Even though it's just a quote from a comic but it's also true in real life same as cause and effect. If he became strong its become cause and then effects also follow behind it. So he does not gonna blindly add stats points in him.

[Yes host from system recommendation you should save them for now and start grinding for them, Then after the curtain, you can add them in your body cause if you now add them you will become stronger but that also means there are going to unlock new world with your power increase rising your risk factor.] The system quickly analysis and give Max the correct answer.

"As expected cause and effect will follow with it." Max know that with his increase in power new world will start to appear in his current world. He is fine with that, after all, it was his choice but it's always best to prepare as much as you can after all Murphy's law states that if anything can go wrong will go wrong. So it's best to be prepared.

*Break*

In his conversation with himself and the system, Max car already reached his distinction. His "Home".

Max get out of the car thanked the driver and enters his house.

"I am home." 

Max said as he entered and closed the door behind him.

"Where have you been? Why don't you go to school? Are you sick? Then why are you roaming outside other than taking a rest inside of the house? And why don't you call me when you are sick? You do not even pick up my calls, Are you mad at me? Sorry I really should be here when you are sick but It's really busy in the office but I will try my best to spend my time with you but just don't mad at me ok*Sob*, This is my fault I should be taking care of you if I did you will not be sick*cry*" 

As soon as Max turn around there was a barrage of questions and in the end, it's turned into self-blame and apology then crying.

Max looked in front of him where these questions coming and see a very beautiful mature woman with unrealistic milkers. Yes, milkers cause they were that big. It's the first thing anyone will notice when they see her even before her face. Oh her face is also beautiful with a mature aura around her. Her hair is dark blue with pink eyes, except for her huge boobs her body is well fit with right proportion there was even little muscles on her abdomen.

*Image*

But when Max sees her he frees cause he knows who she is very clear but it's a memory that he wants to forget that he knew this one.

(A/N: Sorry I promised 2 chapters today but this medicine making me very sleepy so I could only able to write only one character sorry I try to fill it up later but I think tomorrow is also not going to have any chapter but I try my best to write it if I feel better.  Have a nice day and take care of your health it sucks to be sick.

Thanks for reading have a nice day 😁😁😁.)

41