27. Massage From Takaki
3k 9 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max looked at Takaki who is only wearing a bathrobe on her and nothing else, because of her breasts size her robe couldn't able to cover her whole breasts therefore Max can able to glimpse at her pink nipples and because of her that size, her robe lifted from the back making her bare ass half-exposed this making his already awaked little brother become harder. 

"Why are you wearing my bathrobe?" Max notice that she was wearing his bathrobe that's why she looked like this.

"Huh what? Oh, t-this I put it in hurry, I was afraid that soup might get cold, I am sorry I didn't realise it is yours." Takaki explains hastily fearing that it might anger Max and he did not let her stay with him.

"Oh, But you not taken a bath yet, Right? Then why are you wearing this robe?" Max's voice was a little cold but he is amused inside. He can guess why she wearing his robe and why comes to his room in this state but he also has to maintain his cold self for a while so people who spying/protecting them do not get suspicious of his sudden personality change, They might think that he is taken over by some old "monster". (Cultivator with strong cultivation base that died somehow)

He can tell she has not taken bath yet from her hair that was not wet but she was a woman that always washes her.

"Uh What? Oh t-this t-this t-that..., Yeah I was in the bathroom and was about to enter in the bathtub but I remember that I make soup for you, So I come out like this."  She was startled by Max question, She didn't know what to say to Max regarding why she was in this state, She couldn't just say that she wanted to show Max her body, did she? So she just created a reason on the spot thinking that might fool Max. 

"Oh ok then, you can put soup on there." Max can easily tell she is lying without using a skill, not even him but any person with a little brain can be able to tell this but Max goes with it.

"But you have to drink it before its get cold or it doesn't have any effect." Takaki didn't put the bowl on the bedside table but reminded him to drink it now. 

"Yeah I know it's important after all you come in here in this state because of this but you know because of the cold my body is aching, It's hard for me to eat." Max acted like his body was in pain but still did not forget to give her a knife.

"What, You are in pain why don't you tell me sooner huh? Let me call the doctor, I should have called earlier, I am sorry, I am a bad mother *sniff* just bear for some time doctor will come in no time ok?" Takaki didn't get that Max was making fun of her or he is acting because he still maintained a cold expression on his face.

She quickly put a bowl of soup on the bedside table, then goes towards Max hurriedly but stopped herself hugging him fearing he might be disgusted by her actions. So she just try comforting him while holding her tears back.

"Hey, it's not that extreme, Simple body massage will be fine. You don't mind giving me one do you?" Max have the urge to hug her and smooth her emotions in his embrace but he still holds back, He can sense there are eyes locked on them. So His voice becomes colder and although what he said was supposed to be sound like a request but when he said it it's felt like a demand.

"N-No I don't mind." Takaki stammered but not because of fear but because of excitement. While giving massage she can able to feel Max whole body on the excuse of massage. Just thinking of this her pussy started to get wet but she distracted herself in time, if she get too wet her love juices will be seen by Max because right now she is not wearing anything down there only that small robe barely covering her body.

"Ok Trouble you then" Max removed his suit and shirt exposing his upper naked body to Takaki. Then lie down on the bed on his stomach and put his face on a soft pillow then move his body in a more comfortable position. After that, he gives Takaki a signal that she can start the massage with his hand. 

When Max removed his shirt Takaki was barely able to hold her nose bleed back seeing his perfect body with a perfect amount of muscle that look strong but not buff like a swimmers body.

"When did he stop being cute and become hot? I am pretty sure there is a line of women to be with him. Did he have a girlfriend? If so do they do that? Why do I feel sad thinking that they might do that? It's like my beloved cabbage eaten by a pig, I will tear that bitch apart if I see her. I am supposed to be one Max loved not someone else, He said it himself that I will be his bride that-"  Takaki stood in her position thinking all of this in her mind.

"Are you doing it or what?" Max asked her seeing that she did not move from her place. Max used a mind reader skill on her and was shocked by thoughts. 

"Oh sorry, I do it now." Takaki break her thoughts and climbed on Max bed then on his back putting the max body between her both legs then she started massaging his back. She used to be in the swim team where she use to give massages to her seniors, So she is really good with a massage.

"Oh she also surpassed the 90 affection making her obsessed with me but she showing characteristics of yandere. I have to do something about it." Max muttered to himself while still laying on his stomach enjoying his message.

"System" Max called system closing his eye in his current position.

[Doing it host, There were a total of 100 people out there, 20 of them equipped with a sniper rifle in a radius of 1000 to 3000 meters and 70 of them like bodyguards with an average of stats 40 and remaining 10 peoples an average stats are 70 each, All of them in a radius of 5,000-meter. Do you need suggestions?] Like before system answered Max question before he asked that question.

"Oh, that's why I am not able to detect all of them with My geass." Max find out that there is geass that can create 3 dimensions map of his surroundings within a one-kilometre area, Although it's not that useful to Max who has a system but it's good to have a backup. Max also didn't care system this little action anymore, He can bear with it considering what he gets in return is more than worth it.

"Oh, What are your suggestions system?" Max was surprised that the system didn't act on its own but give suggestions to him, He might have to look into it.

[There are many suitable ways Host most efficient and effective way will be to annihilate them but its have bigger consequences so don't do this unless you have to, Another is to put them in your Geass because its going to be indirect geass use it's going to consume a large amount of your stamina but its have lest consequences and situation become easy to handle later on.] System proudly explained to Max.

"Yeah, but how I use geass on them now? Do you have any solution for it that doesn't cost me NP?" Max asked the system knowing that the system will ask him to use his points but Max doesn't want to spend them unless it's necessary, he knows this world look peaceful and all but there is a protagonist around so chaos should also follow soon, So he wanted to be prepared for unexpected, You can't be sure protagonist halo.

[What Host, You have so many points don't be a cheapskate, Although saving points is good but not using them is also not a good thing, What use of these points if they just stay here collecting dust.] The system sounded like a lecturing Max.

"I know that system, I am not saying I will not use NP at all I am just saying that if there is a way to save NP I will try to save it." Max also knows that he has to maintain a critical balance between saving and spending NP points, That's why Max spend his first NP very quickly to gain strength but now he doesn't need anything yet so he did not use NP.

[Host you could spend 1000 NP to amplify your Geass power to cover them all without side effects.] The system doesn't bother Max after it's known that Max's spending plan does not hinder his growth.

"*Sigh* Ok use points to amplify and use geass on them." Max let it go and use NP, Anyway, he can use this person against his father.

[Ok Host...It's done host from now on they are all under your command.] The system prompted Max.

"Yeah, thanks" The moment geass used on this large group of people Max felt tired, So he decided to take a short nap while enjoying Takaki's massage.

"Oh, Max do you fall asleep?" Seeing that Max not responding to her, Takaki figure that he might be asleep. She shook him a little to see if he wakes up, After seeing that he have no reaction she became little daring and started moving her hands passionately on his back.

(A/N: Sorry for this late update its take more time for me to recover than I anticipated but I feel a little better so here it is a new chapter, also if there might be some changes in the personality of characters sorry I write it in the half-dazed state, you can tell me I fix it also from now on the update will be regular as it's used to be.

Thanks for waiting and reading my novel, Have a nice day and good health.)

40