26.Takaki
3.1k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a house on the front door, two figures are staring at each other without saying anything to each other. 

The blue-haired figure is very anxious and about to cry because another black hair figure not replying to her. She was really worried that the other figure is mad at her.

Here black-haired figure freeze in shock. He knows who this woman is, She is his current step-mom but he also knows her from his previous life or to be precise he knows her from manga or H-manga.

Max finds that H-Manga accidentally and gives a try reading it because of the thumbnail that manga is particularly tempting but he makes a very severe mistake. He did not read the tags on it. 

You could guess where this story is heading right?

When Max read the first few chapters its look fine like any mother and son incest manga should be he really liked it, It's art was good, Its story also good and even Its characters were also good enough for H-Manga but then there was a twist in the story, There was the entry of the third character.

The moment Max see that character Max knew he fucked up but his OCD kick's in, Once he started doing something its very hard for him to stop and if he does it's going to bother him for days, So even knowing what's going to happen next Max read through it and as expected things go south.

The mother who is totally in love with her son completely changed, She ignored her son and become thoroughly salve to her lust. 

The frustrating thing was that son found about their affair in the very beginning but other than confronting his mom or that man, He become a good little cuck and masturbate on their videos. That's doesn't make any sense he can be able to fuck her but he chose to masturbate on their sex tape that he himself made?

Max felt this especially sad because in the beginning was a very sad story about them and the reason why they have feelings for each other, like I said those characters are well made at least mother and son, So seeing this story turn off like that made Max angry and sad. This was one of the NTR that he felt sad about it. And now it looks like that H-Manga story also merged with his world-making that story's mother his stepmom changing the whole story.

"Max, why don't you talk? Are you this mad at mommy*sob*?" His mother asked in a very anxious voice with little crying in her voice.

"Sigh It's ok mom I just feel a little cold it's fine, I am not mad at you-" Before Max finish saying Takaki come in front of him hurriedly and placed her hand on his template. Oh by the way Max's mother's name is Takaki same as in the original story.

"You have a cold and you walk outside, What if it gets worse? And why don't you call the doctor when you feel sick? Why don't you call me? Do you hate me now*Sob*? You don't need mommy anymore*Sob*? I will promise to spend time with you but please don't hate me*Sob*? Why-"  Takaki bombardment Max with a lot of questions but was somehow able to pull all onto herself, So to stop her from continuing this bombardment Max hugged her in his arms and pecked her lips.

"I am alright now, Also I don't hate you I love you, mom, Now I want to take a rest bye goodnight and have sweet dreams *Kiss*" Max again pecked her lips and walked straight to his room without giving her any time to understand what happened.

"What, he-he hugged and kissed me? how long has been he kissed me, Yes Max kissed that means he does not hate me, He also called me mom and said he loves me, love me Humm huhhh." Takaki muttered herself and cummed a little when she remembered Max said he love her. Oh, this thing I also forgot to mention is that Takaki is a complete son-con, And it reached its peak when Max and she moved out of their family home to this because of Max's training period.

They might already slept together if before Max had not warned her not to be near him, Yes that's right old Max gives her a warning that if she even tries to do something "shady" he will kick her out of this house. So she never goes near him or even buries herself in her work and does not come home very often because of loneliness. She knew if Max said something, he will definitely going to do it.

When Max was a child it's not like this, They are very close to each other cause Max has never seen his mother and in that household, she is the only one that cares for him and stands by his side. She and Max used to sleep together, Bath together, and do all other stuff used to do together. 

Her daughter was sent to abroad for learning lady ethics and all other stuff rich family women suppose to learn like cooking, dancing, etc. Takaki becomes very lonely after in that cold household where only profit matters so she starts to spend all her time with Max and was become very close to them and at some point something awakened in her. The more time she spend with Max more she liked him then that turned into love and her husband's negligence doesn't help either.

But after Max grew up, his personality changed from those of a child to the same as their family a cold-blooded one. So he distances himself from her because she is the only one who can be his weakness and people like him having weakness is already a death sentence, So he started to hate her mock her even shown disgust towards her But his coldness doesn't affect her at all she even leave that luxurious castle and moved in this 4 room house. Although Max does like her, he liked her has his mother nothing else but she has different plans, That's why Max used treats to warn her and there are also secret spies around them to protect and monitor them.

"System show me Takaki affection level." After he entered his room and locked it. he first wanted to check her affection for him, After all, the reason why she always buried herself in work was him but she never blamed him only blamed herself that's strange.

[Oh, It's is 91 Host.] A seductive voice rang.

Max's body froze, Goosebumps appeared all over him, His shirt socked in a cold sweat, His body started to shake in fear because this voice does appear in his mind like usual but it rang from behind him. He mechanically turned his head and see that there was a very seductive woman with a devilish body standing behind him.

Max this afraid that because he couldn't even feel her presence with his upgraded stats that's means she is way more powerful than him.

"Who are you?" Max forcefully calmed himself down and asked in a very cold voice and move his body to a defensive stance. Max knows that his opponent is way more powerful than him so attacking it will be the stupidest decision he can make.

"Hey, why are you afraid? Aren't you liked this look?" That seductive woman muttered and give a very wronged look to Max.

"I ask again who are you or else." Even this woman is devilishly beautiful and her every action carried a seductive aura that can charm any being still Max does not let his guard down even ready to receive an attack. 

"Whoaaa *Sob* aren't you like this type of woman host, So why are you afraid of me? Am I not of your liking*Sob*?" This devilish woman started to bawl like a baby. 

"Hey, Shut up someone might hear you." Max quickly ran to her and closed her mouth with his hand but because of his actions both of them pushed on too closed-door making their bodies stick together. When Max touched her there was a fire ignited in him and his little brother also awakened from his slumber.

"Now just node your head as answer ok?" Max still somehow control his emotions and pushed his gun down. He needs answers first before doing anything.

"Mhmm"  Because of Max's hand she is only able to mumble, she constantly looking at Max without blinking and her face turned red because of their position, She can feel Max's little brother.

"Ok, Then you are my system?" Max directly asked the most prominent question cause it was most likely to be the case after all she called him to host and even answered questions he asked to the system.

"Mhumm" But she denied shaking her head left and right.

Max was surprised a little, If she was not a system then how could she?

"Are you part of the system?" Max still thinks that she is part of the system like some kind of System fairy (assistance) he use to read in a novel.

"Hummm" This time she nodded confirming Max's thoughts.

"I am going to let you go now but don't shout or yell." Max let go of his hand from her mouth and create some distance between them.

"*Huff* You hold it too tightly host." She complained rubbing her face.

"Now tell me What are you?" Max was still little vary of her so he asked her in a very cold voice.

"Oh yeah, I am system assistance allocated to you host." She said in a very cheerful way even jumped a little in excitement making her big boobs jingle.

"System assistance? Oh, you are a system assistant given to me huh but why?" Max remember that after his novice period become weak as punishment he did receive system assistant but he couldn't figure out why.

"I am here to help you host with everything, You see although the system can do anything but you don't know about its all hidden features, So there I come into play, I will teach you how to correctly use the system and I can also provide you with various training, I can also give you character information and many more." She is really happy to say all of this like kid just got his favorite candy.

"But I can do all that using system, why do I need you?" Max understands why she is here but he thinks it is unnecessary.

"Oh, that's because God thinks that having a human-to-human interaction can help you to grow faster also there is another hidden benefit of having me." She hurriedly replied to Max fearing that he might send her back.

"What benefit-" 

*Knock* *Knock*

Before Max ask her any more questions he was interrupted by a knock on his bedroom door.

"Who?" Max little annoyed being interrupted by someone so he still used his cold voice to question it.

"T-That Max I make a soup for you, Drink this you feel better." There was a very mature but girly voice coming from outside of his door but that voice also contains anxiety in it.

"Oh, Wait a minute mom." Max hurriedly replied to her then stared at the system assistant.

"You go back now, we talk later," Max ordered her to go back where she come from.

"Ok see you later Host." She also complied and vanished out of thin air. Max was surprised but he didn't have time to think about it.

"You can come in mom." Max opened the door and tell her that she can come in.

"Wait what are wearing." But before he could say something he looked that the "clothes" Takaki was wearing.

(A/N: I am sorry, I really tried to write yesterday but because of medicine I always feel sleepy, so I couldn't able to write at all, even now I feel very sleepy, so it's hard to write it. if you find any mistake in it please tell me I fix them. Maybe it's going to take more than 1 or 2 days for me to recover so an update might not be not consistent sorry for that again.)

36