28. New Mission
2.8k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takaki rubbed her hands-on Max strong back very passionately but also careful so her actions did not wake up Max.

"What am I doing? It's wrong after all he is my son, But he is step-son so does it matter? N-No what am thinking, He is my son only mine no one else, I am his only mom not that bitch, Huhhh uhmm I have to stop or I might cum on his back." Takaki calms herself down. She was on top of Max back if she cum now her love juices will drop on his back waking him up, After that he will kick her out of his house.

"But it's not hurt to enjoy little right?" Takaki still couldn't get over her lust. She slowly widened the distance between her legs making it close to seating on Max back.

"Yeasss, uhmm *Huff*" After lowering her body a little more she seat on his back lightly and because she doesn't wear anything down there, her lower lips touch his back giving her instant orgasm.

"No No No what I have done? Please don't wake up, please don't wake up." Takaki started to panic, She didn't think that she would have an instance orgasm just touching her vulva to his back and now her love juices dripped on his back fearing her that it might wake him up.

"Uhm huh" When she heard Max voice, She was frozen in the same position, She was terrified and her face turn white at the thought that Max kicks her out of his life or worse he might go to that bitch but to her surprise, Max just shifted his position from on his stomach to on his back, showing his front body to her.

"Did he still asleep?" Takaki regained some courage after seeing that Max was still deeply asleep.

"He looks cute when he is asleep like when he was child *Chuckle* How my sweet angel turned into this cold-blooded person, although he looks more attractive this way but I still miss him." Takaki submerges into memories of their past. 

When Max was a child he away relied on her for every little thing from eating to sleeping, He even used to insist on sleeping with her at night and because she is the only one sleeping in her room she also uses to happily agree to his request. They use to sleep hugging each other which Max himself suggested saying that he felt afraid without hugging her, He even said that when he grow up he will marry her and make her bride with a very bright smile that lightens her dark world. That was the moment he break her all defences like for Max she is the only source of light in the cold dark house same for her, He was the only light for her in there. She decided at that moment no matter it's bad, taboo or even disgusting for some people, she will become his bride.

But things change when Max grew up, He became distant from her, He even starts to show disgust towards things they use to do together, Then that disgust shifted to her when she mentioned those things, After that, he did not even want to see her in his sight every time she approached him, he just insults her say harsh words and leave looking at her as some dirty garbage. 

After some time she stopped going to Max not because he disgust her or said harsh words to her, She didn't care that all, she stopped cause She thought that Max genuinely hated her and get angry because of it but that's not enough reason to stop her going to him but then everything changed when Max got very angry on her that she didn't listen to him, So in his anger, he picked whisky glass beside his chair and squishes in his hand shattering it in front of her, Sharp shreds of glass pierced into his hand making his hand start bleeding but Max, not losses his grip but tightened making those pieces dig deeper into his hand.

When Takaki see Max was angry, she thought he is about to hit her with that glass, So she closed her eyes but there was no intention to go back. When she heard a glass breaking noise, She opened her eyes abruptly and looked at the scene in front of her in horror.

"What are you doing Max? Let go of your hand, Don't hold it tightly, please lose your grip Max please let it go." Takaki run towards Max then kneeled from him quickly grabbing his waist begging him to lose his grip. She cried continuously as if those shreds of glass did not pierce Max hand instead of in her own hands.

"Why should I listen to you? Who are you to me?" Max cold voice resounded in his empty room but to Max surprise, Takaki never looked away from his bleeding hand and still tried to open it So those pieces don't pierce more in his hand.

"Max you please let it go, I-I *inhale* I don't bother you from now on but you are not allowed to hurt yourself." Takaki first couldn't able to speak those words but when she looked at Max bleeding hand she determined her resolve then take a deep breath and put up her condition in front of Max.

*Cough* 

"You have guts to negotiate with me." Max grabbed her by the neck with his other hand choking her. He doesn't like it when someone weak tries to negotiate with him. 

"*Ahem* Do we have a deal? *Cough*" Max grip was not light making her very hard to speak out but there was determination in her eyes, She rather dies than back way now.

"*Chuckle* Haha okay I accept it but only this time, if next time you try to pull something like this result will be disasters." Max let go of her neck leaving very clear red marks on her neck.

"Yeah, I keep that in mind but remember Max if you ever need me just call me, okay?" Takaki gives Max a very gentle smile but because trails of tears on her face make it look very sad that can ache anyone's heart when they see it.

"Now get off my sight." Max doesn't even look at her face but he did lose his grip on his bleeding hand.

"Ok Ahhhh ahem." When Takaki wanted to stand up sharp pain come from her knees she yelled but stopped herself immediately so as not to annoy Max, She looked at her knee where fallen shreds of glass sticking in her knees. When she hurriedly kneeled she didn't notice there was glass on the floor and because of her worry for Max, She didn't even feel pain but now that she tried to stand up she felt it.

"Whoa try to win my sympathy like this, Not even a child will fall for this trick, Ai sends her to her room and takes care of that wound of hers, I don't want to be responsible for it, If she has to amputate her leg." Max coldly commend Ai to carry Takaki to her room. 

When Takaki heard this she have little warmth in her heart, She find that he still cares about her, Which means she still has a chance.

After Ai send her to her room. She cried whole, She remember what max said to her tearing her heart apart, After that day her life again turned into darkness when she lost her only light. She will end her life long before if she didn't think there was hope for her to be with Max even as his mother. 

*Sniff* *Sniff*

Takaki didn't know when she have tears rolling down from her eyes, She comes back to her sense from her memories, Max still between her legs.

"He said he loves me before, He also said he did not hate me, That means he doesn't me any more right? I should be happy now but why I am crying?" Takaki tried to hold back her sobbing, She doesn't want to wake up Max, She knew how angry he became when someone disturbs his sleep and now she didn't want to take a risk making him angry and he go back as he use to be but when she looked at Max there was horror on her face because his wide-open eyes staring at her.

"Why are you crying?" Takaki becomes surprised because other than his fury and scolding words, She hears worried and concerned words for her.

"Oh, it's nothing it's just something in my eyes." She lied to hide her embarrassment and was ready to get off him fearing he might be disgusted by being between her leag in this position.

"Let me see." Max suddenly sat up making their body very close to each other Then he cupped her face and looked into her eyes.

"Which one is it?" Max asked her very gently but She is not in a condition to listing to him. When Max wake up and cupped her face with his hand, Her mind started spinning, Her heartbeats speed up, She start to breathe quickly and because of anxiety and excitement, her body start to shake. She felt her boobs touching Max's bare chest although she wearing a robe, Her body still become hot and her crotch started to itch.

"Are you ok?" Max maintained his eye contact while asking her.

Takaki can feel Max hot breathe on her face, Making it redder making it more seductive and her body started to shake faster.

"Would I call the doctor?" Max know why she acting like this but he didn't want to break it up yet.

"N-No it's because of cold, Hot bath will be enough." Takaki stuttered not knowing what to say in the situation. There are also reasons that her vulva touching Max pants directly and if this goes on she will wet his pants with her love juices making Max disdain her.

"Oh, you feeling cold?*Hug* Now feel better?" Max has a hidden playful smile listing to her reason, How come she felt cold in his well-heated room, She even doesn't know how to lie or say she doesn't know how to lie to Max.

"Ahhh uhhmm huhhah" The moment Max hugged her she had a big orgasm soaking Max pants with her love juices.

"T-This I can explain Max." Takaki panicked, She couldn't understand but when Max's hand touched her back, She felt ecstasy and couldn't hold back herself from cumming on his pants.

"No need to explain, I can understand After a person becomes old he can't control his body fluids excretion, So don't feel embarrassed considering your age it's okay if you can't control your pee." Max used every ounce of his willpower not to laugh while saying this to her.

"Hey Max I am not that old I am just 34 years old and this is not pe-... wait." Takaki flared up as someone stepped on her tail after all, no matter how girl obsessed with someone issue of age can always trigger them. Takaki wanted to argue about her age and just about say it not peed but she had an orgasm but she realises that Max thinks she peed and not another thing which means her Max is still pure, This thought makes her more excited leaking more juices from her vagina.

"I say don't be embarrassed, It is natural I just have to take a bath, You also needed one right? So how about we it takes together like we use to." Max asked her but his voice still contain little pressure that makes hard to refuse him.

"YES I am okay with it, Let do that." Takaki wanted to argue about her age and wanted to explain to Max that that was not peeing but when she heard Max suggestion she throw that out of her mind and excitedly agree to it.

"Wait a minute I stand u-.. whoa." Takaki was ready to climb down from his legs but Max grabbed her bare ass and lifted her from his bed and walked towards the bathroom downstairs. There is a bathroom in his room too but it's small compared to the downstairs one.

Takaki first surprise becomes of Max action, she instinctively wraps her arms around Max's neck to stop herself from falling. Takaki first thought that Max takes initiative by grabbing her ass thinking it's about to happen what she dreamed of for so long but then she is disappointed when she remembered that Max doesn't even know what orgasm is so making move on her is impossible, it might be just coincidence of him grabbing It.

"It's ok at least now I am going to have a bath with him and he doesn't know anything that related so I might take advant- *Ahem* educate him about it hehe." Takaki is immersed in her imagination and before she knows it they come to the entrance of the ground floor bathroom.

*Ding dong*

Max is just about to enter the bathroom, His front door rang halting his moments.

"Who could be at this time, Max would you please look who it is at door, I am not in appropriate condition." Takaki was also annoyed but still asked Max to see who it is at the door. Usually, this type of work is done by Ai but she found that she is not feeling well and was in her room all day.

"Ok you warm the water I will see who is it." Max become angry at the person who pressed that doorbell, It is totally out of his character but he also knew the origin of these emotions is himself although it's this worlds Max emotions but now they are merged making him also his part.

"I have to do something about these outbreaks or I might make some irrational decision in these emotions.

"Hello, Who are you looking fo-" Max opened the door and was about to ask who he is here for but the moment he saw the man standing in front of him, his anger reached its peak and he is about to explode any moment.

[New mission released]

(A/N: Sorry for yesterday not uploading the new chapter, my network was very unstable and the story also needed improvements, So I can connect dots later on in the story. Anyway sorry again, Thanks for reading my novel and Have a good day

Also, who do you think this mysterious man is?)

36