29. Make Him Bend
2.9k 7 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max looked at the man standing in front of his house wanting to tear him apart but hardly controlling himself from killing him right there and now.

"Burst link." Max activated the burst link to see his mission first before making any decision.

Max felt his thinking accelerate making it seems like everything around him had slowed down.

"System show me mission details." Max was a blink of losing himself to his anger.

[Here it is host...

Title: Show Takaki new world 

Conditions: 

Main mission: Fuck her until she passes out in bliss.

Reward: One sign in chance 

 

Side mission A: Take her anal virginity 

Reward: One premium lottery ticket

Side mission B: Take her oral virginity 

Reward: 20 stamina stats( It will automatically be added to your stats.)

Side mission C: Get her first paizuri

Reward: One related skill

Punishment: If the main mission is not to fulfil it, Takaki affection for you decreased by 50

Main mission 2: Show your uncle new world

Reward: Random (Depend on how strong his emotions were.)

Punishment: You have to "Bend".]

"Huh, Hahahahah System that's why I like you." When Max first read the second main mission he didn't quite understand it first but then it's hit him making him laugh maniacally praising the system for this mission. He didn't care about punishment because there will be no need for it.

"His punishment will be worst than death, I will make sure of it." Max brewing the best torture plan he can think of at this moment and the system also subtly suggested what punishment was suitable to give him.

"Brust Out." Max couldn't wait to initiate his plan.

"Hey what's up with that look, This is how you treat your uncle." The supposed uncle of Max has a very disgusting grin on his face giving Max the urge to punch him in that ugly face. 

Max pretty much guess why he is here nothing more than run out of money and need a place to stay, But why his house or not his "friends" house? Simple he always has an eye for Takaki but factors like he aren't allowed to go back to that house and fear of if he makes any move on her in there before he would have a chance of doing anything to her, he will be killed by hidden guards. After all no matter her husband care for her or not she is still the mistress of the Winchester family, But here he didn't have to worry about that because she is alone here, So he can make move on her. (He didn't know about cultivation only core or important people know about it in their family hence can't able to tell those people guarding them, This is changed little from OG story.)

"Don't worry uncle my "hospitality" you never gonna forget it." Max smirked just thinking about how good "hospitality" he planned for this uncle.

"Hey what do mean by stretching hospitality you know I am your uncle you don't even know how to respect your elder, you see I give order to apolog-." He noticed the stretching of the word hospitality by Max and become angry at his sarcasm but when he is about to show his authority to Max, he stopped still in place without moving, if not for the horror in his eyes people might think he stopped in time.

"Blah Blah Blah shut up I don't have time for it." Max activated absolute suspension in the whole vicinity, So there will be no witness this act even if Max sense that there is no one in the vicinity to watch this he doesn't want to take risk after all precaution is a better cure and using in this large area Max doesn't cost anything other then little discomfort in his chest.

"You have guts to order me as heir of the family, Who do you think you are huh? I was going to be easy on you but now hahaha *Ahem*." Max coughed and stopped himself acting like a third-grade villain, This world Max personality suits to be a low-grade villain even with his high family background, Huh this makes no sense as Max is the heir of the prestigious family? Well, the answer is simple, Novel logic where a wealth of family proportions to the stupidity of that families heir.

"Ok ignore all that, You might have questions about why you can't move your body right?" Max compose himself, He wanted to see the despair in his eyes before he act on his plan. Max know monologuing is a death sentence to any villain but that only apply against the hero/protagonist, So Max can enjoy his dark side without care after all that 1,000 luck of his, not for show.

"Hum" His uncle couldn't able to speak can only hum to tell he wanted an answer with horror in his eyes kept increasing each moment, He first couldn't able to tell why he can't move but after Max this sentence he knows it's definitely related to Max making his fear Max unknown ability.

"Whoa, you wanted to know? I not going to tell you but I think you might be bored living the same type of life every day, So I think you need some spice in it and as your nephew, it is my responsibility to help with that." Max wanted to make fun of him a little more before the grand finale. Also why he can still think and sense in suspension? Simple Max used Absolute control on him making him unable to move and suspension on vicinity at the same time.

"Ok, I wasted enough time here, There is beauty waiting for me inside, I can't let her wait so long, Now listen from on you can only have sex with men, The more ugly and fat they are more you wanted them to fuck you, you going to carve for their dicks but that doesn't mean you going to like it on contrary you going to hate it from every piece of your soul, you will be in agony every time you have sex with them but you can never able to tell anyone, you can only able to show them genuine happy emoticons and positive thoughts about sex, The pain and agony will not decrease or your body will get used to it as time goes by but will increase more and more making you feel like dying every second but you are not allowed to die as long as I don't say so, humm Oh also you will remember every part of your sex and you will never forget them, They will always appear when you are alone, hunting you dead at night." 

Max take a deep breath after saying all this in one sentence and felt his throat dry but he was satisfied with his commands but to be on the safe side he put the dead man's switch that he buy from the system on him. In the unlike event, Geass effect was nullified it can kill him in instant but will send his soul directly in Max's system inventory to continue his suffering.

"Humm...What else? Oh yeah, someone ugly and fat like you will not be able to get your quota for dicks but worry not I will help you with that, You don't have to thank me." Max just realise that even if his uncle wanted to do it with men but those men will not want to have sex with him, So he searched for suitable things in the system mall.

"HUM" "HUM" Max uncle is still able to understand what Max saying and was horrified, He wanted to beg Max not to do this but he couldn't able to move his body at all making him desperate.

"There it is, you gonna like this "uncle". Max stopped at the item in system recommendations. 

Gay Charm (consumable): Able to sexually attract homosexuals toward himself(only work on the same gender) but they will become very aggressive during intercourse. Lust increased between 100 to 200 of affected persons.

 Price: 10,000 NP.        Time: Indefinite 

"Now after this, I don't think you need this right?" Max pointed to his crotch with a clear intention of what he wanted to do.

"HUM" "HUM" His uncle couldn't do anything other than beg Max but Max turned deaf ear to his begging and disable his little brother permanently just looking at it. Normally he has to touch part he has to disable but with his geass one look his enough.

"Forget about ever coming here and meeting me but only remember my commands, Now go to the nearest gay bar to release your lust." Max is now bored and wanted to end this quickly, Takaki is still waiting for him in the bathroom, although she might also be in suspension but Max couldn't wait any longer.

Max lifted suspension and also let go of his uncle from his control. After getting his control back he hurriedly goes in the direction of the night market were definitely going to a gay bar open at this time.

"Now just wait for rewards." Max gave evil smile and closed the front door, Then walked towards the kitchen to drink water to moisturize his throat, After that he walked towards the downstairs bathroom, where Takaki waiting for him.

(A/N: Sorry this page takes too much time, also please comment on new characters no matter you like it or not, just say that to me, I like reading your comments and that also help me to understand my shortcomings and strong points, which help he improve.

Thanks for reading and have a good night.😁)

40