32. Finally doing it R-18
3.5k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max calmed down and looked at the panicked Takaki seeing her like this he couldn't able to refer from pitying her, He knew from his memories she was not always used to be like this, Before she was a confident and very lively woman but after spending time in that house changed her to this woman who has an intense fear of being alone. That's why she becomes this attached to Max because he was the only one who was there for her. 

An unconsciously gentle smile appeared on his face remembering all those time he spend with her then he patted her head to calm her down.

"Mom sorry I yelled but you keep doing this was hurting both of us, no one was enjoying it, I don't like seeing pain on your face, so from on listening to me okay?" Max lean towards her face and wiped out her tears gently. He likes her might be because of his memories of her or her willingness to do everything for him but he didn't care, He just like her that was just a fact.

"What I hurt you? Where Max? Did my teeth hit you? Sorry, Max because of my carelessness I hurt you *sob*" Takaki's heart touched hearing his words, She never thought that Max care this much about her and he yelled at her because she was hurting herself, Her happiness was beyond words, Even if at this moment death come's upon her she will die without any regret, but then she hears that she hurt Max, She terrified, she let go of his dick and started to examine for any injuries on it carefully with worry in her eyes.

"Hey, I am not physically hurt but psychologically, You have to calm down a little, it's saddened me to see you acting like this, You don't have to worry I will not leave you, Okay?" Max cupped her face and lifted it up, So he can talk to her face to face.

"Really? You won't leave me, This is a promise, You are not allowed to take it back, okay?." Takaki grabbed Max hand on her cheeks and hurriedly asked with a surge of expectation in her eyes.

"Yes, I won't leave you but you also have to respect that I have a life outside of being with you and I have my own likings and stuff, as long as you respect this I will not leave you." Max have to give her small doses of shots, So she should be able to digest his harem plan easily.

"Yes Yes I will respect it, Huhh Uhm T-That can I continue doing this?" Takaki hurriedly agreed to it and then hesitatingly asked him.

"Yes, please continue doing this mom, I felt so good when you did it with your tongue but you have to take it slowly this time or I will stop it right away."  Max really wanted to enjoy her service again but he still warned her to be careful.

"Yes Yes I will take it slowly, I promise." Takaki becomes so happy when she hears Max liked her service and felt proud that she has one up on that girl. She didn't even realise that she come from to hate her to compare with her, even if now she realise it she will not bait an eye cause her most dreamed thing about to happen.

"*lick* *lick* I am going to put it in my mouth, Max." Takaki again held his dick between her humongous tits and started licking glans of his dick, Then she looked up at max without moving much her head just her eyes. 

"You look so seductive mom, please put it in your mouth." When Max looked at her like this, he did skip a heartbeat and even let go of his character because she really looked too seductive to hold back himself but thankfully Takaki didn't notice this, She was in her utopia when Max say to put it his dick in her mouth while calling her mom.

"Ok, I am doing it Max *lick* *gulp*. Takaki raised a corner of her lips turning into a sly smile on her face. She licked the meatus of his dick for last time sending current through Max whole body, Then put it in her mouth warping her tongue around it while still maintaining eye contact with Max. After putting his dick as much as in her mouth, She started sucking his dick and moving her head up and down. 

"Ahhh Yeeass Mom yes it is feeling very good." Max didn't expect a simple paizuri blowjob going to feel this good. Takaki keeps swirling her tongue around his dick and keeps teasing its tip from time to time giving Max feelings he never felt before. It's nothing compared to Hope or grace blowjob, Her mouth giving Max a warm feeling and her boobs giving soft drowning him in pleasure.

"Ahaaa Mom something is cominggg Arghhhh *squirt*" Max was ashamed he couldn't even able to hold it for a few minutes, He held her head down and ended up releasing his full load in her warm mouth.

"*Choke* *Cough* Graahh Ahhhh, Moax Loaok. Takaki choked on his cum but still didn't let go until he finished cumming, Then she opened her cum filled mouth to show to Max.

"*Huff* Mom she said you have to drink it up released liquids." Max breathing fast, He becomes light-headed but looking at Takaki's lewd action 

rejuvenate him again for the next round.

"*gulp* Ahahhh Look I drink it all in one go Max look." Takaki opened her mouth and swung her tongue around to show Max every corner of her mouth to prove that she drink it all up. 

"Yes you did a good job Mom but it is still little remained  on this." Max looked at her body language like saying " See I did a good job now priase me.", So didn't hesitate to praise her after all she really did a great job, But he still pointed out that there is still little cum dripping from his cock.

"Oh on it *lick* *lick*." Takaki didn't shy away but directly looked down and started to lick it, She didn't leave any place from meatus to his glans. She wanted to go even further but in paizuri, she can only go this far.

"Ohh You are too good at this.* Max has admitted Takaki is way better than Hope and Grace combined, He didn't know how but even with his inhumane level stamina can't handle this pleasure.

"Ehh Max is there some other things she told you about?" Takaki pussy is dripping wet and her whole body as if set on fire, She is afraid if she didn't do anything about it, She might burn herself to death with it yet she didn't feel pain or discomfort at all, It's just itching her to put that hot thing inside of her.

"Yeah, she did say it but are you going to be comfortable with it?" Max still wanted to tease her also wanted to buy some time to figure out things first.

"NO NO NO Its Okay, I am fine with it, please go in I will not complain about it." Takaki become excited and just yelled to agree, Her lust reached its limit, She wanted to feel Max inside of her right now or she might go crazy.

"Yeah it's ok but we have to wash ourselves first and go to your bedroom, Doing it here will be uncomfortable." Max quickly suggested going to her bedroom not no particular reason other than to have little revenge on his father, After all, for a married couple, their bedroom is a sacred place and tainting it will be the start of his revenge. 

"Huh Okay wait for a minute I just wash it off." Takaki become disappointed but quickly recovered, She directly hoped in the shower and without waiting for to warm the water, She turned on cold water to didn't waste any time, She is really couldn't wait any longer, She didn't understand but her body carving for sex so much which didn't happen before.

Max also washed soap on his body from the bathtub warm water and quickly wiped out water with a towel, Takaki also comes out of the shower in seconds, even if she take it cold shower, it didn't extinguish the fire in her at all it's even ignited it.

"Max let's go to my room, Huh we don't have to wear anything no one will be awake at this time." Takaki dragged Max out of the bathroom who wanted to wear a robe, So He also dropped that and quickly follow them to her bedroom.

"Just lie down and I will teach you how to do it." Takaki does not have the patience to wait for Max to explain what next act they are supposed to do, So she quickly make him lay down on her pink big bed and claimed on to of Max.

"Hey aren't supposed to be on top." Max was flabbergasted, He didn't understand why she became this horney, he doubles checked to see if the lust aura was still on but it shut off, So it's making Max curious why she turn from passive to this overactive in an instant.

"Max just lay down and enjoy the pleasure Ahhh uhhhmm Yesss, It's going in, It's hot." Takaki held Max dick and adjust its position to her opening and slowly started to push in by lowering her body. She takes 3/4 of it inside and stopped pushing more inside. 

She stopped for a few seconds to let her body adjust to its size, Then started moving her body up-down.

"Yeasss Max I never felt like this before, It's hitting every single place inside me, filling me up."  Takaki drowned in pleasure feeling every sensation getting from Max dick, It's hitting every sensitive point that she didn't even know existed.

"Ahhhh yeasss I am cummming I am cummming Max." Takaki couldn't even able to hold it for 30 seconds and have the best orgasm in her life while Max dick was still inside of her soak in it with her love juices, Her body lost all its energy and she feebly lay down on Max's chest while still inside of her.

"Hey, mom you just some like that? We haven't even started it." Max said this while moving his hands towards her ass cheeks.

"*Huff* Ju-Just give me a min- AHHHH Uhhhhh hahaha Max slow down I am much Se-Sensitive right now Ahhhhh I am cummming again Ahhh." Takaki wanted to take a break before continuing but Max had other plans, While she was talking Max grabbed her ass and lifted his pelvis and started banging her in that position. Takaki shocked wanted to stop Max but before she was able to complete her sentence she ended up cumming stripping any strength to complain from her, She give up and warped her arms around Max's neck while he kept thrusting her in her sensitive pussy.

*Pah* Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

In the bedroom, only the sound of flesh hitting and moaning reverberating making anyone blush after hearing it.

"Ahh, Mom do you cum again?" Max kept banging her while asking questions to Takaki who weakly laying on his chest while warping her arms around his neck. Max stopped acting cause Takaki is in no state to think about that right now.

"*Huff* N-No I didn'- Ahhhhhh I am cumming *Huff* Ahh i-its not fair you kept hitting me that spot." Takaki barely even have the strength to speak, In 5 minutes she cummed 8 times excluding this time making her this weak but surprisingly she does not pass out even after this, every time she was close to passing out she somehow stopped herself passing out.

"Hey let's try different positions." Max stopped his moments, giving Takaki chance to breathe but he quickly changed their position and get on top of her.

"I like being on top," Max said and ramped his whole dick inside of her directly hitting her cervix with his tip.

"Ahhhh Max Yesss I am cummming Hahhhh." The moment Max dick her cervix exhilarating pleasure filled her whole body making her cum 3 times in a row, Takaki never felt this pleasure before as if her body and soul bathed in a holy light giving pleasure to every inch of her body.

"Yeah, Mom your pussy is too good." After Max hit her cervix out of pleasure Takaki squeezed his dick inside of her, and to her cervix as if there is a vacuum that keeps sucking his tip towards it hitting it every time giving both Max and Takaki paramount of pleasure.

"I was right, Milf are the best." Max couldn't able but compare her to Hope and Grace making him realise how big the difference is between them.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"Ahh, Mom I am about to cum Aghhh" Max still couldn't able to hold back even with his stamina stats.

"*Huff* Ahhh Come inside me please Max give me your seeds." Takaki hear what Max saying and quickly begged him to cum in her.

"Ahhh here we go then agrhhh." Max started to speed up and after some time he give the final push filling her insides with his hot cum.

"YESSS I am being filled by my son's cum Ahhhhh I am cummming Maxxx," Takaki yelled in excitement and couldn't help but to scream her heart desire out loud. Thankfully these rooms soundproofing was top-notch otherwise neighbours might hear it but mostly this sound also wake up two women sleeping in the house, Which is not good for the two of them.

"Mom you are the best." Max lays top on her fondling her humungous breasts.

"*Huff* You are also best Max." Takaki hugged him in her arms, still savouring pleasure in her mind.

"Huh, So I was better than your husband?" Max drew a sly smile on his face while asking this question.

"Th-Tha Max he is your father you shouldn't-" Takaki is taken aback and her face started to blush, she just realises she is also the wife of Max father, which means slept with both father and son making her biggest pervert ever existed. But to her defence, Max father and she haven't talked to each other in a decade.

"Stop I get it I was worst you don't have to sugarcoat it, It's ok after this we never do it." Max has a serious face but there was a playful look in his eyes.

"Huh No Max you were best better than your father, I never felt this before with him, He didn't even make me cum once in our married life." Takaki quickly tighten the grip around Max who was about to leave.

"Really? You are not saying it just to make me happy?" Max still acted he was not convinced and looked at her with a confused look.

"Yes Max I am not lying, He didn't even know how to work with women, he just use to come to our room to vent his stress up and walk off after two or three minutes, I-I just thing to vent his pent up stress *Sob*" Takaki started to tell her story but the end of it couldn't help crying. 

"Sorry mom I went too far, please don't cry, I will make him pay for it." Max eyes suddenly turned cold, he knows his old man doesn't love her but used her as a sex doll and then abandoned it after he got bored make Max blood boil not because of what he did but who he did too.

"Hehe, you don't her right dad? I make sure you will cry blood out over it." Max glanced at his halo and start making his revenge plan.

"No, it's good if he never did that I will never be this close to you." Takaki wiped her tears and explained to the max, She didn't cry because of a Mac dad but because of the lonely feeling, she has when Max was not with her.

"Uhh Mom night is still young, You aren't going to waste it right?" Max give Takaki a playful smile while moving his hands towards her lower lips.

"N-No Max I don't have strength left, At least let me have a break, Ahhh" Takaki was frightened seeing Max playful smile and knowing what is about to come next making her fearful yet expectation about things going to happen next.

[Warning Host.....]

(A/N: Haha this Takaki ark stretching more than I expected but hell it's ok to have more story then to none.

Thanks for reading and have a good night😁.)

Note: Don't forget to write comments and also keep in mind that Max(MC) Is villain.

38