37. Am I Sadistic? R-18(light)
3.4k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuria kissed Max, She sticking her whole body onto him. Her boobs pressed against Max's chest and she put Max hand on her ass but even trying this hard, She didn't get the reaction she was looking for. 

"Is he impotent?" Yuria had this doubt, With her actions, even the steel man should be able to melt it but Max stood straight without taking any action.

"Whoa it's too big, is this even going to fit in me?" So to clear her doubt, She caressed Max crotch a but the result surprise her. Even if she is a mother of a one-child but she only has sex with her husband and compared to Max, her husband didn't stand a chance making her disbelief that it can become this big.

"If he is not impotent, Then why he is not doing anything? Is he really love his girlfriend this much?" Yuria was surprised, She never has encountered this situation. Although she only has sex with her husband but from adulthood, she has seen lots of guys fawning her because of her attractive body and most of them have a girlfriend. That's the reason those guys were never able to succeed in their conquest. She hates men like them.

"If I have a choice I didn't want to do this but sadly I don't have one," Yuria said it in her heart. Yuria admired Max loyalty to his girlfriend but sadly she has to follow the task of the app and if she fails to do that, She has to face the major consequence. 

"Fuck it, I go all out" Yuria didn't know what to do, So in desperation, she decided to do things she never even do it with her husband thinking that was gross. She kneeled in front of Max and lowered his shorts. While he was doing all this Max didn't break his character, He desperately held his pants up without saying much.

"She is a very bad kisser" From the outside he looked like as nothing special was happening but in inside he was screaming in annoyance and fear. Max know that she does not have that much experience in sex but he never thought that she is this bad, her teeth mark were on his lips. She wasn't even able to control her teeth during the kiss and when Max looked at what she is planning to do next, he had to stop her at any cost, Although he has a healing factor who like to experience that tortures pain? (Hope: Hello there)

"Huh, Why he doesn't want it?" Yuria never encountered this, Everyman she meets is hungry for her body but this young man is an exception.

"Uhm miss can we do something else than this?" Max have to speak up seeing she didn't know what to do next. 

"Ok, What do you have in mind?" Hearing his voice ignited a spark of hope in her heart, She thought that she have to face punishment again for not completing her task.

"Huh, can we do it somewhere else other than this restroom? I fear someone might walking while we were doing it." Max delaying time, In this time of a day there were not many people coming to this secluded restroom plus he even put a barrier with help of a system to ensure no one disturbs them but Max doing this so that her alternate "personality" take over her, Which will be big help for him to conquer her.

"No!!! Please can we do it here?" Yuria quickly denied going somewhere else, which means her task have something to do with this restroom.

"System can you show me her task." Max have to know her task before he moves any further into this play.

[1000 NP is required to know this info, Can I still proceed further?]

"What that much? *Sigh* Forget it tell me the info" Max was surprised at how much NP is needed after all previously he didn't have to spend any NP for it but he can also feel that it's not that much compared to the value this brings him.

[Her mission info like following...

[Let him touch your boobs]

Reward: 100 NTR points

[Give him a blowjob in the restroom now]

Reward: 150 NTR points

[Take Max virginity in a week] 

(System hidden your latest information from others, The information they will get will be before the system was activated, After the end of the newbie period hiding information will cost NP)

Reward: 5000 NTR points

(Currently, She is in punishment mode and because of it option 3 will be selected by default but can also do other missions to get rewards.]

"So she also gets a one-week deadline, But then why she is in this haste?" Max is confused, With the one-week deadline she has plenty of time to make plans on how to approach him but then Max get it, He is now might be the most handsome guy here plus he unconsciously releases an aura of superior making anyone to just look and admire him from the distance and didn't dare to approach him, That might be the reason why no one was bothering him even when he is not using geass, So Yuria might think this is the only chance she will get to complete her task.

"Interesting, I have more time to torture- *Ahem* tease her" Max accidentally let his thoughts leak out but he quickly corrected himself.

"I am sadistic? Fuck it, It didn't matter as long I can control it" Max stop his thinking and again put his attention on Yuria. The good thing about this acting skill is that it is passive, You don't have to pay attention to what you are doing at all the time, You will act according to the character you set to act as, giving you enough time to think and act on your future plans. This also will help not to let anybody speculate what you are thinking from your micro-expressions

"Can you stand up first?" Now Max knows he got plenty of time he decided to enjoy it first before digging straight into my course like before, After all, it will become boring if it was just for me and it feels good to tease a woman like her, It will also help to conquer her mind.

"Hum ok, what is in your mind *Yeahhh*" Yuria standup but before she ask what was in Max mind, Max warp his hand around her waist and pulled her just inches close to his face.

*Huff*

*Huff*

Both Max and Yuria standing still with their face close. Their lips are just a centimetre away slightly graze each other. They both can feel each other's breath up this close. 

Yuria didn't know what was happening to her but her heart beats faster and her face started to turn red, This was the feeling she never felt before, She didn't know it was shyness or embarrassment that she closed her eyes shut waiting for their lips to be merged. It's totally different feeling than trying to get into his pants, The rush she was feeling is uncanny making her nervous and expectant?

"Why don't you huh?" Yuri waited and waited for a kiss but Max didn't kiss her, So to see what was happening she opened her eyes but she froze when she looked at Max, Her heart skip a beat, her whole consciousness blackout and her eyes only focused on Max's heavenly face and mysteriously charming eyes that she wanted to lose in it.

"What marvellous eyes you have, I can look at them for days, It's black colour is like the stary night sky beautiful yet vast and mysterious." She didn't know how but she was able to say this elegant sentence but she know she say nothing wrong, His eyes are really that charming, She didn't notice it at first but now she is this close, She has to be blind not to see it. Even though she still didn't take her sight away from them as if they were big magnets attracting her iron eyes.

"Thank you, your body is also a great piece of art" Max shifts from acting as loyal boyfriend to wife preparing CEO in those romance novels. 

"What she means by black, Aren't my eyes green?" After shifting it to acting he gets little time to think about it, He got surprised when she said black eyes thankfully he has the acting skill or his shock definitely can't go unseen by Yuria.

"They were affected by start-child title and peach blossom eyes making it too perfect and the reason for the black colour is obvious, its because the change in the bloodline, By the way, they are not only black but there is little sparkle like stars in it but all this can but learn later first complete task in hand." From nowhere Eve's voice resonated in Max mind. Max also agreed decided to finish it for now because it was getting late.

"Really? Thank you I maintain it by doing daily exercise." Yuria becomes happy after getting praise from Max, after all, Max looks are way better than any movie star giving weight to his compliment. But still, she didn't break the eye contact as of she forgets it makes others uncomfortable.

Max also didn't mind after all he knows it was passive of his skill and it was also in his favour the more she look at it.

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump* 

Each passing second Yuria's heartbeat increased, The more she looked at Max face the more she couldn't bear to look away, She wanted to lock this moment away forever, Slowly her husband image in her mind started to fade and got replaced by Max but still, there are some remnants of him although very blur but he still has a place in her heart for him.

"Uhm that Ummm *Kiss*" Yuria wanted to say something but that got cut by Max tender kiss, This kiss was not that aggressive but very gentle and slow as he is testing an expensive wine savouring every moment of it. Yuria also finally break eye contact and is lost in the moment enjoying it to the fullest, drowning herself in pleasure and joy, The little remnants of her husband also disappear with it.

"It was too easy" Max got a little disappointed after knowing half of the mission got complete, He knows she didn't have much place for her husband in her heart but 10 years of being together with the child didn't even resist thats much was sad. 

"Forget it, I am a villain plus I have a system this will never happen to me, I will be the one who steals it, not the other way around." Max didn't think much about it. He held back of Yuria's head and slid his tongue into it While caressing her chest with the right hand 

*Boom*

The moment Max made his move large waves of pleasure hit Yuria like a tide, Just in a few seconds she have 5 big orgasms just like that drenching her panty, her love juices streaming down from her legs. Her body become weak and she only standing because Max was holding her.

"We should stop here." After a few more seconds, Max breaks the kiss away from the unwilling lips of Yuria.

"*Huff* Why? we just *Huff* started it." Yuria didn't want to stop, This is the first time she felt this way, She just couldn't imagine if just kissing felt this heavenly, How good other things will feel and other influences make wanting her to continue doing it.

"I have to go meet my girlfriend now, We can exchange our numbers for to start where we left off." Max didn't wanna finish this quickly, Wo he decided this was enough, for now, He also have to go home or Ai and Takaki will be worried.

"Ok but call me soon or I call you later?" Yuria was reluctant but she also knows she didn't have any chips for a bargain, If she piss him off by forcing him, he might never meet her again, Which she didn't want to happen at first she did it just for the task but now after testing forbidden pleasure she more unwilling to lose it plus there is some feeling that she doesn't know it yet which making her go close Max.

"It's ok even if you call just do it in the evening and by the way my name is Max, What's yours?" Max didn't want to be too cold or that the NTR app might change target giving a penalty to Yuria.

"Oh, Hello Max my name is Yuria." Yuria got embarrassed, She wanted to do all those things without even knowing the name of the person, But she didn't regret doing it after all because of it she get to meet him.

"Ok, I send you off to your house, Change some other clothes or just take a day off." Max can see clothes got dirty plus he didn't want because of her clothes new NTR mission will trigger.

"OK, My house is not that far let's go." Yuria didn't even mind showing Max her house which she meet just minutes ago and they get out of the stall.

Because of the time and system helps no one entered into the bathroom, So it didn't cause any problem coming out of the restroom. After coming out Yuria is still a little weak but she can still able to walk to her house.

"System can you block that NTR app from triggering new missions?" Max asked system while walking with Yuria on the road.

[Yes host,  It will cost 10,000 NP to do it but in my suggestion, you can use 2000 NP and release  mission and because of her affection for you now, She will be disgusted and delete the app, That will be two birds with one stone. (There will be no penalty for not complating this mission because it was not generated by NTR app).] The system gives a solid suggestion, Which is Max also has to admire.

"Ok system at the right toime release right mission." Max slowly starting to get used to this new helpful system it will be nice if come out like this.

"This is my apartment building, I live on the 2nd floor in the second last room." After walking for a few minutes, Yuria stopped in front of an apartment building, Which was not new but the condition of it was also pretty good compare to the of old it is. Yuria wanted to invite Max upstairs but she realise Max will not like her cheap place. Plus she didn't want Max to think she wanted to invite him for other purposes, She didn't mind but Max might get angry because of it.

"It's a nice place, It's good to have neighbours." Max didn't lie but the purpose was not that pure. I have neighbours mean there will be more opportunities to steal.

"Hey Yuria, why didn't you go to school? Is there any problem?" Yuria wanted to speak but got disrupted by her neighbour Reju. He is fat and greasy, His stomach coming out of his vest. At this time he was only wearing a worn-out White vest which became yellow after a long time, They were also stains of food on it, On the lower, he was wearing green shorts. If you want to sum up in one word he looks like a typical bastard NTR genre. He looked at Yuria's revealing dress with a hungry gaze but quickly divert on to Max. His actions didn't go unnoticed by Max.

"No there is no problem, I forgot some things you don't have to bother." Yuria have a little cold voice, She is normally very nice but last night she watched this man masturbate using her panties, Although that time she didn't mine even rub herself thinking about it but after being Max she suddenly felt disgusted by that mere thought.

"Hey ok sorry to bother." Reju got embarrassed but he seamlessly didn't leave, he sneakily stealing glances from Yuria.

"Do it now." Max this chill because this is what he waiting for at the right time. He asked the system to release the mission.

*bzzt* 

Yuria just going to shoo Reju away but stopped by her phone notification. Unlike before she didn't get excited but got nervous. She didn't want to hear this sound now. Even though she has to take a look no matter how much she hates it.

[Kiss Reju in front of aMax]

Reward: 200 NTR points

[Give Reju blowjob front of a Max]

Reward: 500 NTR points

[Let Reju fuck you while pathetic Max watches from the sideline.]

Reward: 3000 NTR points

(Note: You are in a penalty period, 3rd option will be selected by default)

After Yuria see this her face turn White, She really didn't want to do anything like that in front of a Max. She even gets angry app calling Max pathetic.

"System do we have any problems?" Max was scared a little, He still didn't come out of the shadow of yesterday.

[No host there is nothing wrong between us, I do this to make her more disgusted towards the app, There is nothing hidden meaning behind it.] System politely explains it to Max.

"Oh ok then." Max also started to believe that this system is becoming helpful.

"Forget it, I will not do this thing even I die, what are you gonna do if I deleted this app?" Yuria decided no matter what she was not gonna this task so she simply uninstalled the app.

"Max I see you later." Yuria didn't stop any longer and go entered directly into her apartment. She is afraid of punishment to come that will also affect Max.

"What happens to her?" Reju got confused he wanted to ask Max but Max just looked at him and turned to leave, Specifically, Max looked at his crotch making it useless from now.

[Host complete Side mission B, Distributing rewards...

Karma: 100 (good)

New indicator added.]

(A/N: Hello sorry for the late update, But the good news is My dad got discharged from the hospital.

Also, I changed a little penalty (Chapter 13. What have I done?) now heroine also start from 0 affection toward him and titles effect will be a little weak for them (Like prince charming will not be 89 Max but 69, etc) job related and wife- lover, Milf lover will not be affected but only for a heroine who is in contact with the protagonist if not all effect and charm work as usual.)

34