40. Violet Parr
2.8k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Host successfully crossed into the Incredible world.

Host replace the identity of Tony Rydinger.

Host traveled into the multiverse, Selecting random skills...

Random skill is selected... Rebound.

Rebound: Able to deflect any physical damage. (The energy of the impact can be stored inside of the body for a short period and can be released at once when necessary.)(Note: This skill has only been available until this world tour² is ended.)

The host is in another world... Do you want to accept the world's mission?]

Max was standing in the school bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and was surprised to find out his looks stayed the same. Then he was bombarded by notifications from the system.

"What is the world's mission?" 

Max already knew he will get a random skill but he was surprised to see there was a mission to complete.

[World's mission is the mission is specifically related to other worlds, That can be anything from simply picking up girls or saving a world or both(probably this) but problem is that you can't see the mission unless you accepted it.]

System explained in simple words, So Max can understand it.

"So is it necessary to accept this mission or it will be fine if I don't accept it?" 

Max wanted to know the answer to this question,  Although he already decided what he going to do but it's good to have a choice in it.

[It's upto you to decide whether to accept it or not, When using a travel ticket it depends on the host whether to accept it or not, but it's recommended that to the host to accept this mission, The reward you will get can't compare to the casual missions reward.]

System recommendation is not wrong, As it's being a world mission, it will going to have that level of rewards.

"Okay, then system I accept the world's mission." 

Max already decided to accept this mission because he was here to level up and not accepting it will be a stupid decision. He is no longer going to let his guard down and underestimate those protagonists.

[Ding, Host accept the mission, The mission details are like following...

Main mission A: A Savior 

Task: Make superheroes legal and Make your own superhero team.

Rewards: 

•Quicksliver 

• One Rare Title 

Punishment: All title's effects will be cut in half permanently.

Main Mission B: Harem maker

Task: Add at least 5 women in your harem from this world. (0/5)

(Only the woman who appeared on the screen will count.)

Reward: 

•Lucky pervert

•legendary constitution.

Penalty: Forever loses rights to visit this world.

(Some minor missions will be triggered in different scenarios. Note: There will be no penalty to those missions.)

(Note: After completing this mission host will get a travel visa to this world, Which allows you to come and go in this world at will. (Time will not pause in the main world when using a visa to travel between worlds. Take note of this host.)]

"Hum okay, this mission seems feasible and it didn't gonna take many efforts either." 

Max looked at the first mission, Although it seems hard to do for an ordinary person but for him who possesses geass and Advanced hacking skills is a piece of cake. He just has to hack into the president's phone and He will put him in geass through the front camera and voila, Superhero will be legal.

The second mission gives him a headache, He counts it but there are only 4 good women in both parts of a movie of course excluding Edna.

"Do I have to fuck "that"?"

Max got goosebumps just imagine it. He even wonders if he even gets his little guy up for that job. The imagery playing in his head makes him feel like throwing up.

"Forget it, If it comes to that, I just put a paper bag on her face, Anyway all holes are the same "

In despair, people often tend to delude themselves in false hope. Max knows this very well this but as a human, he also has his fair share of flaws, Knowing something and applying it, is a completely different thing.

"Fuck!!!!!"

Max furiously washed his face in the restroom sink to calm himself down, After some time he gets his emotions in control, and the vomiting sensation he was feeling also eased a little. 

"They're definitely more than 4 females in both movies, right? I just not focusing enough, Yes yeah I will find them as the plot progress." 

Max said this to himself While existing restroom.

"Ouch!!!"

Max was lost in his own thoughts, He didn't pay much attention to the surroundings and because of that, he bumped into someone making them fall to the ground. The rebound skill worked automatically this is the reason this girl to fall.

"I am really sorry, I was didn't paying attention, Are you okay?" 

Max quickly got down and helped her to stand up. But when he sees the emo girl in front of him, He knew he hit jackpot.

"N-No It's my fault, I should paying attention walking on the road." 

The girl stammered, She flustered seeing the Man of her dreams so close. She wanted to hit herself, She was lost looking at Max's face and before she knew it, she bumped into him. She just now praying that he didn't get angry about it.

"No, it was my fault, Can you stand up to let me see you hurt or not?" 

Max acted like a gentleman and give her a hand for support to stand up.

"Ouch!!! It's hurt." 

When Violet tried to get up, She felt a sharp pain coming from her foot, She was once again going to fall because of it, if not for Max supported her by holding her in his arms.  

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

For a moment Violet forget the pain in her foot, Her heart started racing, Her face started to turn red quickly visible to her naked eyes. The man dreaming was holding her in his arms. She never thought this day would come, Yet here it is making her feel so unreal.

"I think you sprain your ankle violet, See if you can walk." 

Max's charming voice brings her back to reality, So do pain come back to hit her, Her eyes teared up but Max's caring voice soothed her emotions and eased her pain.

"Let me see, Ahhh! Argh! No, Sorry I can't, my foot hurt so much."

Violet tried her best to walk, She didn't want to let Max down but the pain didn't let her fulfill her wish.

"Don't need to apologize, Violet, First let's go to the nurse's office to check your foot, Pardon me." 

After Max finish speaking without any warning he pick her up in Princess's hug and walked towards the nurse's office.

"Huh what you mea *Ayeah*"

Before Violet understand the meaning behind Max's words, Max already picked her up in his arms, Catching her off guard.

"Is this a dream?"

The only explanation she can come up with will be that she is having a dream, If not why does the most popular guy in the school care this much for her? But sharp pain in her foot remained her this is not a dream.

"Ohh why is Max carrying that girl like that?"

"Do you know that girl?" 

"Is she is Max's new girlfriend?"

There were whispers around Max as he carried Violet towards the nurse's office in a relaxed manner. Max is or I say, Tony who's identity Max replaced was quite popular in his school. Seeing him with another woman will going to cause quite gossips among these teenagers.

Max didn't care but that doesn't care about them but that doesn't mean violet also didn't care about it, She already has very weak self-esteem, and being seen like this by everyone made her anxious and afraid. So she buries her face in Max's chest until their destination nurse's office.

"Nurse can you take a look at her foot, She fall and hurt her foot." 

After Max gently lays her down on the bed, He goes towards the nurse to let her check violet injures.

"How you fall like this? Young people should pay attention to the road, Tell me is it hurt when I do this? Do you hurt here?"

The nurse checked her foot and make sure that it was not a fracture. 

"Here take this and put it where it hurts."

After checking she gives a violet ice pack to ease pain and swelling and leave the room to go do her other tasks.

"Is it feel good now?" 

Max seat on a chair next to her bed and asked her in concern. Obviously, with his advanced level medicine, He can tell that it was just a normal sprain but showing her concern at this time will be more productive.

"N-No I-It's didn't h-hurt much." 

Violet can't even complete her words properly, She curses herself inside for acting fool but in front of her dream guy, she got super nervous, She only dares to look at him from distance and stalk him but now he is this close she didn't know what to do.

"Do I take a look? I do know a little about massage techniques which will help to ease the pain."

Max's voice was very charming, Which make it very hard to refuse him, So Violet give in and show her foot to Max, Her was face was beat red, she felt as if she was in a fairy tale, she felt as if she is Princess in distress which gets help from her prince charm. The day she away dreamed of coming true, Max finally noticed her.

"It will hurt a little but trust me it will soon feel better." 

Max held her soft small foot in his hand and started massaging it, He didn't go all out because that will be suspicious, So he did only a bare minimum, Which only ease her pain a little.

"Woah, Y-You are very good at this, I-It didn't hurt that much, T-Thanks."

Although she now getting little confidence to speak with Max, It was still hard for her to complete full sentences without stammering.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Oh Sorry I have to take this."

Max speaking with Violet that suddenly his phone in his pocket rang, When he looked at who was calling, his face becomes grim. He quickly excuses himself from Violet to take this phone call.

"Hello"

"I am not coming home no matter what"

"What? You blacked my credit cards?"

"No, I will not come back"

"It doesn't matter I don't have money, I rather sleep on the streets than come back to YOUR house"

"BYE!!! Don't call me again."

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Violet didn't mean to eavesdrop on Max but his voice was not light and she was also curious seeing how grim his face was after receiving a call, So couldn't help but pay attention to it.

"Is everything alright?" 

After the phone call, Max goes back to his seat. Violet saw a frown between his eyes and what she heard, Her heart ached for him and she couldn't able to stop herself from asking him this question but as soon as she asked she regret it, She is nothing to him, He was just helping her out of courtesy and she crossed her line when she asked this personal question.

"It's nothing, just some family problems, You know."

Max gave her a wry smile. Seeing Max this way Violet has mixed emotions, On one hand, she felt sad for Max, While on the other she is happy that there is something common between them.

"I know, I understand this, I also have my issues with my family *Sigh*"

She didn't know or how this comes out of her mouth, Not getting angry at her personal question was already a Max limit but now she empathized with him saying this will make him angry, These words feel like they deliberate to get his attention.

"You too huh, So I guess your family is also only after your inheritance which will you receive on your 18th birthday And also blocked the cards that you have to go to their house begging like an abandoned puppy, right?"

Max snapped, He is already angry and because of her words, He ended up releasing his anger on her.

"N-No N-No Sorry I didn't mean it, I don't know your problem is this serious."

Violet panicked after seeing Max like this, She realize her mistake and quickly apologizes to him, Her anxiety also kicked in, She thought she was done for, After this, he didn't even wanna see her face again.

"No no I am sorry, I shouldn't have lashed out at you, You just trying to help. I just worried about a place to stay for some time."

Max realizes what has he done, He saw how panicked violet become, So he quickly apologize and explain himself.

"Y-You can stay at our place. There are enough rooms in our house."

Violet didn't blame Max for lashing out, She was the one who crossed the line yet he still apologized to her, This warmed her heart and when Max said he was worried about a place to stay, She remember that there is extra room for her house where Max can stay, This also gives her more opportunities to get close to him.

"No no I don't want to bother you, I think of something."

Max quickly refused but he didn't have much confidence when he said he think of something.

"No, It will not bother me, It is the least I can do for your help, And there is enough room in our house, You don't have to worry. It is always a better option than to sleep on the streets, doesn't it?"

Violet didn't even know she was capable of saying this much in one sentence but thinking that if she succeeds Max will with her excited her.

"That- "

"No this and that Max, It's decided you will come to live with us No further discussion is needed."

When she saw that Max is about to refuse again, She didn't form where the confidence come from that she decided on behalf of Max. She didn't want Max to spend the night on the streets.

"Then thank you, I will bother you."

Max finally give in and accepted her offer.

"You don't need to thank me, I will now inform my mom about it."

Violet become very happy but she didn't show on her face. So Max will not misunderstand her. She didn't worry about her mom not agreeing with this because she has her ways to convince her.

"Okay, I go and pack some of my stuff, I will meet you in here in half an hour, Don't move around until I come, okay?"

Max stand up and was ready to go out but he still didn't forget to remind her to be careful.

"Okay"

Violet's soft spot was touched by his caring word, She couldn't understand why was Max caring for her or she didn't care, She was just happy that Max was giving her this much attention.

"Bullseye"

After Max got out of the office, He has a sly smile on his lips, while walking Max praised his acting skill, He was so much got into a character that even he was convinced by it.

"Now just wait for opportunity."

Max could use geass on violet, So didn't have to do this much work but the system said to him that, The geass might not work on her properly because she has shield ability. 

Now that Max entered in parr's house, Things are going to be too much more interesting.

(A/N: Haha I wrote this chapter yesterday but forgot to upload it 😅. 

About violet, She has low self-esteem but doesn't forget she has superpowers that will give her a boost in self-confidence from time to time. That's why she changing this much in it.

Also, Max only replaces Tony's identity, his body and looks are the same. (He is physically present in this world.)

I was going to write Violet's POV but didn't because I will go to write it in the later part.

Don't forget to comment.

Also, do you guys have any suggestions for a thumbnail for this book? The default didn't look that good.

Like always thanks for reading and have a nice day😁.)

36