45. Helen parr 2
2.1k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I opened my eyes, I was a slender figure standing in front of me. I was stunned looking at how perfect his body proportions are, I can tell that just by one look because of my training, As a spy, I was trained to identify someone just by their body proportions, which helps to keep track of a target even in crowded locations, Its become habit to her to check body proportions at sight, This makes me more amazing because I have seen thousands of people billionaires, royals to athletes, even supes but I never saw someone with a perfect body like this person.

I shifted my gaze towards his face in curiosity but to my disappointment, he was wearing a mask. I really wanted to see the face of a person with this perfect body but suddenly my gaze met with his and I was petrified, His eyes were enchanting, I try many times to look away but my body couldn't bear to look away from those eyes. I felt fear looking at his eyes but the curiosity has overcome that fear, This feeling reminded me of the feeling I get when I look at the vast night starry sky. Dangerous yet welcoming.

Then to my surprise, He raise his hand and takes out his mask from his face, I thought what was even the point of wearing one if you gonna remove it but when I saw his flawless celestial-like face, I stopped complaining. 

———POV ENDED———

"Are you seen enough?"

Max sat next to her on the bench, while her eyes still followed his every move as if Max was a magnet and she was an iron foil. He didn't have problems with women as charming as her staring but he has a job to do here.

"Oh, Sorry I-I don't know what happened to me."

Mirage snaps out of trance, Then she becomes embarrassed by her actions, Not only does she as a spy lose her senses, She loses them because of an enemy. She didn't know what was happening to her. She was blushing looking at him, Her heartbeats sped up and worst of it all she couldn't even able to bring herself to hate the man in front of her. She was terrified by this revelation.

Of course, Max knows why this was happening to her, After all {Star-Child} Bloodline is not a joke, Even abyss will not harm the star-child and will love him, Not to mention normal humans. Although this bloodline is a weakened version of the original but it nonetheless is a star-child bloodline.

"Speak what do you want?"

Mirage asked in a cold voice, She calmed herself fairly quickly, she knows if she let her panic be seen by her opponent in this situation, Then she will be standing on the losing end.

"You don't have to panic, I'm aware of my effects on a woman's and you should ask what I don't want, girl."

Max was in a character of a "bad guy", After all, he didn't want her to be misunderstood by those mindless white knights kind of people. Also even if he didn't want to use geass he still has mind-reading skills, although it only able to use it 10 times a day but it is better than nothing.

"Mind-reader."

These are the words that pop up in Mirage's mind when Max answerd her. If thats the case then it will make all sense, Mind-reader holds the power to plan and execute this kidnapping but She didn't want him to be a mind-reader because that means there is no secret hidden from him. She has to think quick and silence him here today, 

"I have to make his guard down but how?'

Mirage decided to kill Max here today, At first, she wanted him to catch alive to extract all the information about who he worked for and after that, she wanted to keep him as her boy-toy but sadly she has to kill this beautiful man. Then it appears to her the best way to let his guard will be to seduce him, man guard becomes the lowest at the end of intercourse. At that time they are weakest and most vulnerable. She still has to confidence in her charms.

'Fuck!!! Do you have to be so cruel? System Open burst link.'

After Max read her thoughts, He couldn't help but stop himself from using foul language, In Max's calculation, he forgot to add that western women are way more open than Eastern women at least on the surface, and spy-like her of course will use tactics like this, So Max decided to use plan B. After all, you don't think he only has one plan, do you? 

Everything around Max appears to slow down as before, Max gives himself a few seconds to adjust before he opened up the system panel.

"System, How many points will be needed to have titles effect on mirage as normal without causing any problems to the current mission?"

Yup, His second plan was to fuck her to submission. You have to agree it is a foolproof plan, After her affection reached a certain level she will not betray him Like in the movie she helped Bob and his family escape from their base.

[After calculation it will take 1 million NP to let titles have a normal effect on her which they used to be before world mission, without hindering current mission but it is recommended to host that he only need one title to achieve what he want, So it is better to only spend NP for it. It will cost 100,000 NP to do it for one title person.]

The system was not against Max's idea, Moreover, it wanted Max to spend NP to complete the mission, That's the point of earning points If you not gonna use it in need then what's the point of having them. Also, this will not be a loss for Max, System calculated if Max used 500,000 NP for this kind of thing he can earn upto 5 million NP points in the current world and that is the lowest estimate but the system aren't designed to tell Max what to do, It can suggest but it's upto Max that he wanted to do it or not.

"*Sigh* Ok do it"

Max's heart was bleeding to spend this many points at once but he knows that he has to do spend it or there is no use in keeping them.

[100,000 NP is deducted, Cherry-Popper title has full effect on her.]

System notification sound came as 100,000 NP is deducted in front of Max's reluctant eyes.

"Burst out."

There is no point staying in the link any longer so Max gets out of it, Just as his words fall everything surrounding Max starts to move again, Max does feel a little dizzy but it goes away in a few seconds.

"So, What do you not want? Handsome"

Mirage raised her one eyebrow and asked Max in a seductive voice, Her charms are lethal to many men, She already decided to make a plan, She didn't notice the strangeness of Max. Now she only wanted to taste the piece of meat in front of her before she reluctantly has to kill him. She thinks it is a waste to let a man like her die but she has no choice. At least before that, she can able to taste it. 

"I can tell I don't want to jeopardize your plan nor do I want your boss or his money, There is only one thing I want from you."

Max also answered in his sexy charming voice. This voice ignites a fire in Mirage, She feels pity that she had to kill this seemingly flawless man. 

"And what is that?"

She was indeed curious about his intentions If he didn't want to stop their plan of killing supes.

"You"

Max answered before he caught her slender red hot lips with his cold ones, Mirage was startled by his action and answer but she quickly adjusts herself before she started to respond to his kisses, She wraps her hands around Max's head, While he wrapped his on her perfect waist. They both indulge in intimate action while harboring hidden purposes, This going to be a long night.*

———Parr House———

Max come back home at 4 in the morning, He used the same door Bob used to sneak in before. He didn't forget to clean the scent on his body before entering in the house. Surprisingly from his walking, you see he was very tired and exhausted. 

"Well, she didn't lie she is a wild one."

Max muttered to himself while cracking his neck. He didn't expect Mirage to be that wild and flexible, Now that he took care of Mirage he doesn't have to worry much.

"Where were you all night, I was waiting *Hick* waiting for you."

Helen's drunk voice startled Max, He didn't expect her to be awake at this time. He turned his head in the direction of the voice, What he saw was drunk Helen lying on a recliner while her one hand holding a wine bottle and the other one was holding a wine glass. She was flushed and very disheveled. Her nightgown we're barely covering any part of her body, She didn't even bother to tie the knot of her gown because of it Max can clearly see both of her sexy black undergarments which was too provocative but she was not in a condition to care about this at all. She already drunk more than half of the bottle of wine in her hand.

"Forget about me, What happened to you, aunty?"

Max walked towards her while talking, He knows that she should be breaking down but he didn't expect she will to this extent. When Max got close to her he saw dried trails of tears on her face. When Max saw that he was at first filled with rage until he realise it was his fault that she break down. Max felt embarrassed might be for the first time. He sat on his knees and take her hands in his to give her his support. From Max's perspective, he can even see outlines of her lower lips from the sexy black panties which barely covering her entranc but he quickly shifted his eyes to her face. He couldn't afford to be distracted in his current condition.

When Helen felt his gentle action she burst into tears and embraced him.

"*Sob* I become old and unattractive, That no one loves me."

Helen said while crying, Her self-esteem, and her self-respect were both trampled on the ground by events in the bedroom. Now she was in pieces.

"What rubbish are you talking about? Which blind idiot said this? Didn't I say you are beautiful? You are one of the most attractive women I have seen in my life."

Max was quick to answer her with absolute confidence in his voice. In a situation like this hesitation is the biggest mistake. Also, Max didn't lie to her she is indeed one of the most attractive women Max has seen, Especially for him who might be an ass person.

"You are just saying it to make me feel good *Sob* But now I know I am an old hag that everyone just putting up with, No one actually loves me, not my daughter, not son, Even *Sob* Even man I loved don't love me."

Close to the last sentence, She breaks down crying in Max's arms. Max should be feeling happy that he was getting close to achieving his mission, Just a few more pushes and she will completely become his but He didn't feel happy, He only felt pity and anger. He was angry with himself for why he didn't use other methods before going to this extreme and pity for Helen because of all the feelings she was feeling right now, She always felt them but couldn't have the courage to face them but now after what happened in the bedroom she stop hiding from it.

"No, No Helen, If that's true then why would I kiss you before? If that phone didn't interrupt us we should have long crossed the line."

Max release her from his embrace and he cupped her face with his both hand. He looked straight into her eyes with sincerity while talking to her. For while Helen lost herself in Max's eyes, When she comes back to her senses, She realizes what happened and wanted to turn her head away from Max to hide her embarrassment but because of Max holding her face she couldn't able to turn around, So in defeat, she can only look sideways to show her annoyance. This action made her look too cute. Max never knew a woman like her is capable of acting this cute and childish, Well it might be alcohol pulling the strings.

"That-That was pity kiss, Yes a pity kiss. You saw me as miserable and when making a move one you, I put it you in situations, So out of pity, you kissed me, And we both know we never could have crossed that line. You just going with a flow, So not to hurt my feelings."

Helen answered Max's questions still not daring to look at him straight. She couldn't bear to say directly looking at him. She didn't want to believe this is the truth but she knows her instinct is never wrong, She felt at that time Max was stalling As if waiting for something to stop things going further. 

'Fuck it! The system spends 200,000 NP to Unlock normal effect os Cherry-popper and Incest Duo title on Helen."

Max decided to bleed, for now, He didn't want to hurt Helen anymore to achieve what he want, He should use his old tactics, Fuck until you conquer.

[200,000 NP is deducted and Title effect in Helen restore to normal.]

The system quickly executed the task and just as another 200,000 NP is deducted but at this time Max didn't feel sad because he knows he will earn more than that when he looked at his guest room door.

"They I have to prove you I am not lying don't I?"

Max has a sly smile on his face when he said this to Helen.

"Huh? What do you mea- Ahhaa!"

Helen was confused hearing what Max said, How was he gonna prove he is not lying, She wanted to ask him but before she could complete her sentence, Max scooped her up from the recliner to in his arms. Then he carried her in his room and closet the bedroom door. Before Helen could know what was happening she was already laying on Max's bed. Max's lips were also upturned when he sensed the room.

(A/N: I know you wanted to see Mirage 18+ chapter and I will give that to you but I wanted Helen to have the first 18+ scene chapter, I will write the whole mirage chapter with details in flashback and there will be more 18+ chapters. Don't worry.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day😁)

30