S1E4 – Done With It [#24 Swords]
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takemura Itsuki

“Open it NOW.”

My eyes were wide open as I had my head popped out of the window, my head turned leftwards and my hands on the window frame, below my chest. “I-I… A-A—”

“I said OPEN IT NOW.”

My hands were trembling as I pulled back my chest inside as I looked at that sword I was slowly getting farther from. I straightened my trembling back, and turned left at Haruto. He was scared to the core too as he looked at me. I stepped towards the left at him. I was able to hear the vibrations of my own footsteps as they slowly patted on the ground one after another. Their vibrations filled my ears, and my mind was completely empty. I had my eyes still in Haruto’s eyes as I tightly held the frame with my right hand, stepped to him again, and stopped just in front of him. “I-I have a plan,” I whispered. “Just… hide.”

Haruto silently continued looking into my eyes as I turned rightwards, my trembling hands tightly holding the handle. “N-No, I—”

“Do you think there’s even a second more to—”

“OPEN IT NOW, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” The feminine voice shouted again.

“I-I-I-I a-am…” I replied. “It-It-It…” I had my eyes at Haruto, and then tilted my head a little leftwards to the inside of the room, like pointing him to run inside. “It’s… st-stuck…”

He opened his mouth a little, about to reply, but he then turned his head down, and slowly turned right, and walked inside slowly and stealthily. “Huh?!” The feminine figure shouted back. “Stop shitting around, you smooth piece of horsecrap!” Something then banged at the door powerfully. It opened a little to me, and then someone banged open the door just in front of my face angrily. She looked at me, and I looked into her eyes. She had brown skin with her dark black long hair. She wore pink-colored clothes on top of her white loose pants, along with her black thick boots. Those boots stepped in towards me, and then again, and then stopped in front of my shoes. “Just a kick is enough, shithead,” She said.

I continued glaring at her angry eyes. She was a little skinny, and was just around our age. Her height too was just around mine. “I-I guess I’ve seen her…” I thought as I looked at the dark figure turning back and looking at another girl, with fairer skin and brown hair tied to her back in an open ponytail. She looked angry too. She had a sword covered with blood in her right hand, on top of her right shoulder.

The first one said, “I guess there were two, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, but where’s the second one?” The other one asked boldly.

The first one turned again at me, and asked, “Where’s the other guy?”

“W-Who…?” I stuttered, trying to act as cool as I could be, as I frowned a little. But, my expressions made it clear that I was hiding something.

She looked into my eyes boldly, nodded, and then turned right and walked behind me, to the inside of the house. The second girl started walking towards me too and stepped inside the house. I suddenly noticed the small dagger’s scabbard hung on her waist. I quickly got my hands on the dagger with my left hand and took it out of its scabbard. I then quickly moved behind that figure and her neck with my right hand, the dagger on my left hand pointing at her. The first one was just about to step inside the drawing-room in the front when suddenly she heard the masculine voice from behind, “You shall not pass beyond this, gal, or you might lose a friend.” She kept her foot down, a little before the boundary, and then turned back at me. Her frowning eyes showed determination and anger. But, my trembling and frowning eyes showed both fear and determination. I turned my eyes at the second girl in my arms. “Don’t move your sword down, or you’re gonna get fucked here.”

“Oh really?” The first one said as she had her eyes on me. My hands were trembling a little as I looked at her. “What’re ya gonna do, eh?” She asked. “Lemme see, use that little blade in your hands? Or, mayb—”

A blade sliced through the air and moved around her neck. She turned her head downwards, and looked at a thin knife held by a hand. Another hand—the left one, this time—moved around her neck and moved her chin up. “Here’s the second one, girl. What do you want from me?”

The black girl in the arms of Haruto tried to move her right hand up, from which she held her sword, and moved it around her head up to point it at Haruto. “I want your blood, handso—”

CLASSSSS! The dagger in my left hand move around and it held the sword in her right hand, on her shoulder. With my dagger, I pushed it down her back as she struggled to hold it up. She ultimately let go of her sword’s handle, and I quickly moved my right hand down to pick it up. I held its handle, stood up again quickly, and then moved the same sword around her neck again. The girl had her left hand on her right shoulder. “Ah…” She squeaked as I had my fiery angry eyes looking inside hers.

“I win.”

1