S2E1 – Revenge [#88 Seven]
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takemura Itsuki

“B-B-But how?” Airi thought doubtfully in shock as she looked at me, who just killed the three of the soldiers in the front. She continued running her carriage at a medium pace, looking at me running at the front of her as the carriage’s wooden wheels passed through the pools of blood and the dead flesh lying. “He… has changed…”

“You saw that, Haruto? That’s a pro-level move, man!” I thought in my head, my eyes frowning, as I ran to the front at about seven more soldiers two dozen steps away, looking at me with their doubtful narrowed eyes. The one at the right took out his sword from his waist, stepped at the front of others, and commanded, “This guy is different! Fight him with all ya got, soldiers!”

“Yes, sir!” Everyone shouted together as they pulled out their swords from their scabbards. They all pointed their swords at me, who was running towards them, my angry eyes pointed at the front at them.

“He… might be the hero…” The leader thought as he looked at me, his eyes a little scared.

On my right, a house on fire was moving back and away. All around the street, the houses were broken, with the street full of occasional blood and flesh lying all over. I turned my head at the right. “Imma avenge y’all, guys!” I then turned to the front, now just some steps away from their leader, and then jumped up, raising my sword up in the air. I slashed it down at the leader as he moved his sword up vertically in defense. The violet aura slashed down, split into two from the blade, and ran down from both his sides, cutting some of his cloth from his arms. Some blood dripped out as he moved his arms down and stepped back. With his right leg behind his left one, he looked at me with awe as I jumped down on the ground, my head tilted down and my eyes covered with my black hair. I then moved my head an inch up slowly, revealing my left narrowed streamlined eye at him. The man, in his twenties, gulped in as he pointed his sword up at me. He thought, “These wounds on my arms are gonna seriously restrict my movement, and this guy seems tough too.”

I moved my right arm up and sliced my sword on his belly, which he defended easily, and then I moved my arm up quickly and slashed down, which again he defended easily. Three more guys ran in from both the right and left, attacking from all directions. They all were raining down their attacks as I defended them all with my quick defense and movement. The leader attacked from the up front again, to which I sliced my sword horizontally in defense. He stepped a little back due to the impact. The other three kept on attacking and I defended them all one by one quickly. Then, I jumped a little back, looked at them all angrily, and then slashed a slanting attack from my right to left. The kazi attacked all of them unguarded and split them all in half. The bodies fell down in just a second, blood coming out all around. I stepped onto that pool of blood, my gaze fixed at the two remaining soldiers with their shivering legs. They dropped their blades at the ground, turned back, and ran away. My legs continued to walk towards them, and then quickly I started to run towards them.

SLICE!                                                         

The two were split into halves through their waists. The upper parts ran down to the ground slowly, and thumped the ground. The pool of blood around the two continued to grow. I turned my head to the back, where the carriage was still moving towards me, with Airi at the front. Airi’s eyes were wide open, her body frozen. She whipped her horse, which took up some pace, and then stood right in front of me, stopping her carriage just some steps away from my feet. With her horrified eyes and trembling lips, she asked, “H-How… Itsuki…?”

“Imma revenge this whole town tonight, and then, Imma revenge Haruto.”

“This anger… is not good for your health, Itsuki.”

“Who the fuck cares anyways?” I turned to the front. “The dumbfuck who used to care is no more whatsoever.” I started to run.

“This is not good, Itsuki…” Airi whispered to her. “This has gotten on your head, and… this poison will just keep on increasing… until your kazi blasts up.” She kept looking at my back running to the front. She then took in a breath, and shouted, “YOUR KAZI WILL BLAST UP IF YOU DON’T DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ANGER, ITSUKI!”

“I don’t fucking care!”

“You…” Airi whispered a little, and then shouted, “You should!”

I kept on running to the front at the dark empty lane, with houses all around either burning or broken, with the whole path covered with occasional pools of blood and corpses lying on the ground.

Airi whipped on her horse, and the carriage’s wheels started to move again. “I gotta do something about him once we get out of here.”

0