3. Half Step to the 1st Realm
136 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huang Lu noticed is heavenly Qi counter rising, as it crossed over 100 Heavenly Qi. The heavenly spirits all favored him after all, and all of this barely a day since he started his journey as a heavenly cultivator!

He was halfway there, and it went better than expected.

This [Royal Bloodline] had to be a powerful method, since it took regular cultivators forever to even reach the 1st realm, unless one was gifted with some godly inheritance and had a powerful patron.

Maybe it'll take just two days for him to reach the 1st realm. He felt excited, no, ecstatic. Just being a 1st realm would put him at the same level as the outer disciples of many small sects!

He couldn't wait to try out his new powers. No wait. What were his new powers?

[ No cultivation techniques learned ]

Did he get any new favors?

[ No increase in Heavenly Coins ]

He thought about the brigands that chased him yesterday. They must have thought he was dead. Oh, maybe the first thing he should do once he is a cultivator, was to give those who kicked him down this chasm a good, nice kick. Yeah. They totally deserved a kick, maybe a nice one since they did indirectly lead him to this wonderful inheritance that just happened to be here.

If he's not wrong, the guy who gave him that last kick was an outer disciple at the peak of the 1st realm. The robber-leader.

He couldn't wait for his revenge!

 

A NOTE FROM SPAIZZZER

Stats as of 10 Nov 2021 (2.20pm)

  • Total Views :106 
  • Total Comments 10
  • Followers :18 Favorites :2 Ratings :1 Reviews :0
 

4